The NBA Draft Thread

What are your top 3 picks for ROTY?

Mine are-

1. De'Aaron Fox
2. Lonzo Ball
3. Dennis Smith

That was not it. They are fine with it being the "development" league, But being called the "D-league" sounded terrible as a "D" is not usually a passing grade and has a negative connotation with it.

They didn't realize that when they first came up with the name? :lol:

My D always gets a passing grade by the way. Usually

I think him and Fultz are going to cancel each other out. Have a feeling Fultz will put up better numbers too.

that could be true, I think his passing ability is what will give him the advantage

Lonzo is the one who could shine because that team doesn't have a whole lot but I am not sold on Lonzo so I would go Fox or Monk as my sleeper

Dennis Smith should do work if Rick Carliels gives him a long leash.

the ****tiest point gaurds have been able to do work runnign pick and rolls with Dirk, imagine Dennis Smith with all that space with bigs having to cling to Dirk. :x :smokin

Dennis Smith should do work if Rick Carliels gives him a long leash.

the ****tiest point gaurds have been able to do work runnign pick and rolls with Dirk, imagine Dennis Smith with all that space with bigs having to cling to Dirk.
sick.gif
smokin.gif
That should be a very good fit as long as his defense doesn't hurt them too much when he's on the floor.  But if they did it with Barea...

Last edited:
Dirks gravity is still there as long as he's on the floor.

Yogi Ferrell averaged 10 ppg in a timeshare at PG. plus Carlisle is a great coach

Hopefully all the Freshmen being drafted gives a real slap in the face to that dumbas one and done rule lol

Didn't know Kennedy Meeks ended up in Toronto,dude might already be their best rebounder not named Ibaka :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom