The NBA Draft Thread

D Lo pops is a true midwest playa :lol:

I wouldnt eem mind Lonzo on Orlando, that boy just knows how to play :pimp: ....I feel like Magic would draft him #1 for the Lakers tho :lol:

Lakers have to draft Josh Jackson. A player like him has the potential to change the culture simply by his effort and IQ alone.

Forget all these other divas.

I don't think there's any way we don't take one of the PGs.

Since a six-point outing in a Jan. 11 loss to UNC, Collins has gone for 20 points in every game, with Wednesday night’s double-double marking his 12th consecutive 20-point game. Over that stretch, he’s averaging 24.3 points on 13.7 shots per game; he’s shooting 66.5 percent from the field to pair with 11.1 rebounds, including 4.5 offensive boards, and 1.7 blocks—all in just 28.3 minutes per game.

Last edited:
Since the Knicks will probably **** this up and end up winning too many games down the stretch, I'm diggin Collins in the back of the lottery.

Physical 4 who could complement KP perfectly

LA is playing Pelicans, Mavs, Suns and Sixers in that order...it is very important they go on a winning streak...I Magic Johnson won't allow it, but it needs to happen if there is any justice in this world!

LA is playing Pelicans, Mavs, Suns and Sixers in that order...it is very important they go on a winning streak...I Magic Johnson won't allow it, but it needs to happen if there is any justice in this world!

Nope

Lonzo being a Knick would be the best thing in terms of chaos between him/his pops/Melo/Phil/Dolan.

Like no way does that not blow up something serious.

Crazy how the top 3 ROY candidates would have all came from the same team this year

I remember thinking there's no damn way that was actually his dad...had to be his older brother or some ****

No wonder Russell is as immature as he is

Back
Top Bottom