The NBA on ABC appreciation post vol Van Gundy and Jackson

Man this is one of the best commentating trio in a while. Breen, Van Gundy, and Jackson. Van gundy is my favorite cant wait till they get to the finals.

They're great. My fav. was Ian Eagle & Mark Jackson... if yall think this crew is funny, yall gotta hear Mark & Ian go off on each other duringlocal games.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Straight comedy.

Love listening to these guys too though. Whats great is they mix comedy with knowledge.

I never thought I would say this but it looks as though Van Gundy is at ease. A welcome addition to my NBA viewing.

I don't like either one of them. The only analysts I like for the NBA are Doug Collins (now the bulls coach), Mike Fratello and Doris Burke.

I don't really care for Breen. The guy doesn't seem to understand that players will lose their cool during highly competitive situations sometimes. Ilike to hear Mark & Jeff put him in his place when he's on that "peacemaker/instigator" bull (ex. pistons/pacers brawl).

I try to just focus on the game..not the network that is presenting it.

Sometimes its hard though..ABCs intros sometimes are
smh.gif

Originally Posted by raw120

I don't like either one of them. The only analysts I like for the NBA are Doug Collins (now the bulls coach), Mike Fratello and Doris Burke.

Doris Burke?

Really?

Anyone else's jaw drop when they read this?

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Anyone else's jaw drop when they read this?

I think he's kidding...hopefully...

Originally Posted by franchise3

Doris Burke?

Really?

Man speaks the truth. Nothing gets me going more than listening to Doris break down a WNBA game.
pimp.gif

And I don't care what anyone else says, Hubie Brown is the absolute best. Dude has vast NBA knowledge and can explain the game with a simplicity andease that anyone can understand.

doris burke is underrated, she actually do her research so is Hubie.

seriously, Mark Jackson is reggie miller in disguise.

Back
Top Bottom