THE NEW FILIPINO ANTHEM!!! WEST COAST FLIPPIN (THA PHILIPPINES)

YO! has anyone heard this yet? These guys are the !@$+! Finally, a filipino rap that's not super corny and !@$+! Spread the word! their other !@$+ is hot too.. peep theirmyspace. myspace.com/doubledosage213

its ok lang, pero i like the one with art strong better, the one that pacman used

edit:

nahype up masyado yung kanta ng intro lol, i listened to it again and ano, hehe tama si sir mas okay pa lupang hinirang

^ co-sign.pambansang kamao is the title right?that song is
smokin.gif

i like that peoples are showing love for the motherland but the flow is straight up weak.add to that the fact that they're just basically listing things& made no real effort at witty wordplay or metaphors.if i close my eyes & listen to this song,i would say this track was straight out of the early'90's.

^i hear you . based on the song..theyre like dudes from cali saying stuffs that they aint even experienced. too shallow and general about whats goin on in thePI . im a fan of pinoy rap .. ive been listening to mike swift , krazykyle, masta plann , francis, dudes can spit tagalog and english with punchlines.. waybetter than this dudes.. but this is definitely not from the 90s..cos 90s lyrics are real

Back
Top Bottom