The New Honda Civic Type-R Mugen U.K. Spec.

Honda's Euro-market Civic Type R hatchback has been called out for being a successor that hasn't exactly succeeded. Seems a bit of the thrill is gone from the new car compared to the old one. Enter tuning firm Mugen, whose modifications to the Type R hatch should make it even better than it once was.

Not much is known about the changes in store. However, based on changes made for Mugen's Japan-spec Civic Type RR 4-door sedan, these pictures, and the fact that this car might take on the Renault R26.R, you can expect much: upgraded suspension and 18-inch wheels, giant front splitter and rear wing, huge exhaust, and a powerplant putting out 237 bhp and 160 lb-ft.

So basically we have a CTR2000? Hmmm. Click here for gallery shots.

pimp.gif
but I'm feelin' the Type RR more. Nonetheless, this is stillnice.

too bad the U.S. gets the weak Si's and the Mugen Si. I sold my 07 Si long ago, crap car.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I would love an Si Sedan. Slow as butt though.
make that coupe for me.

love the look of 08 front ends.

grin.gif
looks like Honda is trying to hard with that one tho
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

too bad the U.S. gets the weak Si's and the Mugen Si. I sold my 07 Si long ago, crap car.
Its not a crap car, you'd know cause you bought one brain surgeon.

And to all saying its a slow car, its not slow, it holds its own for what it has. What you people expect to get from a$21,000 Honda? And people dont buy Si's for the most part if they are looking for a "fast car"

I currently own an 07 Si sedan, car is perfect for what I spent on it. Does absolutely nothing wrong.

laugh.gif
at wj4

and royal, as a Si owner, you 'know' you're full of it. i'd take the MS3 anyday over the Si, comes with a lot more for what... maybe a grand ortwo more? if i had to buy another car in that range, would've been the MS3.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
at wj4

and royal, as a Si owner, you 'know' you're full of it. i'd take the MS3 anyday over the Si, comes with a lot more for what... maybe a grand or two more? if i had to buy another car in that range, would've been the MS3.
Full of it, I am not.

Lol this guy said MS3...I would never in my life purchase that vehicle. Im sorry to hear that you'd prefer it over the Si.

Not really feelin it but to chime in on the whole "fast" thing no, they aren't. With a bunch of bolt on's, ems and a good tune they can bepretty quick.

I prefer this, it's my friends and it's for sale
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

aliwp1.png

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

for 21k you can get a low mileage R/T charger/magnum/300

and those got 325 horsepower.
do they even come in standard trans?

Im guessing no.

i wouldnt know, i dont #!*% with domestic
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

for 21k you can get a low mileage R/T charger/magnum/300

and those got 325 horsepower.

**** with them slow +** cars.
i'll take that K and drop it in a Ek9 like the one posted or an EM1 Si
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ da charger bashin, like a 200 horsepower stock honda gonna do anydamage to a hemi

remember folks, there's no replacement for displacement
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom