*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
got to footlocker dowtown sf today at 12:00pm.
at 1 they passed out wristbands.
at 1:15 got my size 9 on lock.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Who in GA going to the Athlete's Foot on Candler Rd. Midnight Release?

not sure who was before...but everybody is now!
roll.gif
yea, you're cool
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

serramonte

ppl dont trip,. this is just how BAY AREA releases are-- esp for hyped releases such as spacejams, grapes v's, etc etc. if u live elsewhere dont base anything off these pics.. lol bay area just have waaaaaaaaaaaay too many sneakerheads. and not a good ratio of " store/ sneakerhead "
indifferent.gif
haha filipinos

Originally Posted by HARLEMWORLD212

serramonte

ppl dont trip,. this is just how BAY AREA releases are-- esp for hyped releases such as spacejams, grapes v's, etc etc. if u live elsewhere dont base anything off these pics.. lol bay area just have waaaaaaaaaaaay too many sneakerheads. and not a good ratio of " store/ sneakerhead "
indifferent.gif

wow dat @$%% is crazy!!! NYC don't even line up for Jordan's like that anymore!!
I'm glad the UK doesn't have to go through this.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CPinoy

serramonte

indifferent.gif
haha filipinos

u no whats so hilarious about that picture..... have ya read the truck yet??? "ARE WE THERE YET" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ankles2008

got to footlocker dowtown sf today at 12:00pm.
at 1 they passed out wristbands.
at 1:15 got my size 9 on lock.

I got there at 1ish and was able to get two sz 12! Easiest cop ! Now I'll have to get there at 7ish to beat the mob !

cat @ Footlocker in Houston at Memorial City Mall said they open at 5 tomorrow, and that errybody has to line up startin at the California Pizza Kitchen. dudesaid i better come tonight to even have a chance....

and i aint goin up to greenspoint to get these things

gonna eastbay it.

On the campout line right now here in Otown. Midnight release. There's like 20 plus peepz in front of me.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by CPinoy

serramonte

indifferent.gif
haha filipinos

u no whats so hilarious about that picture..... have ya read the truck yet??? "ARE WE THERE YET" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I dont know about the galleria but champs at down town crossing in boston is doing a midnight release, might be to many cats on line now to get a pair, theredoing tickets for sizes at 12

I love this thread. I find it really funny how people post on this thread saying they are not going to get them or the quality is bad.. "WAHTEVER!!!" i dont care who you are, if your wasting time to read and post in this topic, you are going to cop them. NO ONE cares if your "gonnapass" nor do we care about the quality, we know all of THIS!! that is why we are here, we want these damn shoes.

i swear people are just trying to sway people away just so they can go get theirs. good luck my sneaker bruvas, its going to be good times tonight. and dontbother bringing guns to line up. no one messes with you if you sport a C-4 ball bearing matrix under your supreme jacket.

I just got sick to my stomach when I saw that line at Serramonte. I'm in the Bay too...no way I'm lining up now though. I'm giving it all I got forthe online release and then heading out if I have no luck.

How is the fit?

in most Jordans I wear an 8.5, but in the CDP XI's I wear a 9 because they're more stiff and narrow.

Do these fit the same as the CDP XI's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom