*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

These are not going to be hard to get.

You have people that want to buy the kicks and keep them and then you have a ton of people who want to take advantage of the hype and resell.

Prices are going to spike for these, and then it will dip to $210-225.

spoken like someone who's been through this @#+@ before.
laugh.gif

Online stores ONLY charge taxes to states where they have physical stores or states in which the business is based out of. In other words, if there's aneastbay store in your state, you WILL get charged taxes. If there isn't any stores in your state, you will not get charged any taxes. Eastbay doesn'thave physical stores. That should answer THAT question.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

That $$#$ does not matter.
laugh.gif
Yes it does
laugh.gif
You got dudes like myself that let kicks sit for YEARS until we break them out. Why would it matter that so and so got !%@% early?
eyes.gif

You must be young.
Why not get them EARLY for retail?

I think it's a plus, because I can just sit back and relax and watch people camp out for the kicks I already have.

You must be a herb.
Yeah...you're a young dude.
I'm 23

Originally Posted by fundz4

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

LMAO at the dudes who keep coming up in here saying ''this is a gr'' they will be easy to cop,for 1=this shoe hasnt been retro,d in like what,almost 10 years,2=JB promoted and marketed this shoe the best way they could possibly do it=hyping it by putting articles about it in state wide newspapers,3=playing with the release dates for it,yes its gr,but its not a normal gr release,thats why this release is different,hypebeast and teenagers buy anything thats a retro from JB,but eerybody wants this shoe,fahers+mothers=kid presents,old sneakerheads coming out of retirement for these[like myself],the hypebeasts/teenagers,so get off of the ''oh i cant believe people are actually camping for gr retro'',fact is=is that its alot of reasons why its a high demand shoe for it to be a gr release,this will not happen for oter retros cause theyve been retro,d to death=to many times,like i said earlier,even if they were all b-grades,people would still act a fool for these,there space jams,not flu games,even the name makes you wanna do anything possible to get them,and for the kid whos scared to ask his parents for $50 to get them,you better ask them,your a kid,not a grown a** man,theres nothing wrong about begging your parents for something you really want bad,if you dont,trust me,you will be at school mad at yourself when you see other guys fresh to death in there jams,i used to beg my mom on my knees like if i was singing like keith sweat to her back in day,man i personally know real live gangsters when they were kids,and they would pull super stunts with there parents to get them,beg and cry for hours,i wouldnt go that far with it,but if your a kid,its nothing wrong with asking for $50,and if they dont,trust me,its christmas time,ask your aunts,uncles,somebody in your family,even if you have to pay them back,this release is worth it,you will hve memories of them,this is not a typical jordan release,everybody wants these,ts like back when they were first dropping,everybody wanted them,but everybody didnt get them.
wink.gif

not one person will read that.
indifferent.gif

all i read was beg your parents on your knees like keith sweat. stopped after there.
i read it all.....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

whats the latest you can cancel an order on eastbay? i want to try to order them there and go in the morning to see if i can get them in person and cancel my eastbay order.
thanks
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by k r e a m

Originally Posted by fundz4

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

LMAO at the dudes who keep coming up in here saying ''this is a gr'' they will be easy to cop,for 1=this shoe hasnt been retro,d in like what,almost 10 years,2=JB promoted and marketed this shoe the best way they could possibly do it=hyping it by putting articles about it in state wide newspapers,3=playing with the release dates for it,yes its gr,but its not a normal gr release,thats why this release is different,hypebeast and teenagers buy anything thats a retro from JB,but eerybody wants this shoe,fahers+mothers=kid presents,old sneakerheads coming out of retirement for these[like myself],the hypebeasts/teenagers,so get off of the ''oh i cant believe people are actually camping for gr retro'',fact is=is that its alot of reasons why its a high demand shoe for it to be a gr release,this will not happen for oter retros cause theyve been retro,d to death=to many times,like i said earlier,even if they were all b-grades,people would still act a fool for these,there space jams,not flu games,even the name makes you wanna do anything possible to get them,and for the kid whos scared to ask his parents for $50 to get them,you better ask them,your a kid,not a grown a** man,theres nothing wrong about begging your parents for something you really want bad,if you dont,trust me,you will be at school mad at yourself when you see other guys fresh to death in there jams,i used to beg my mom on my knees like if i was singing like keith sweat to her back in day,man i personally know real live gangsters when they were kids,and they would pull super stunts with there parents to get them,beg and cry for hours,i wouldnt go that far with it,but if your a kid,its nothing wrong with asking for $50,and if they dont,trust me,its christmas time,ask your aunts,uncles,somebody in your family,even if you have to pay them back,this release is worth it,you will hve memories of them,this is not a typical jordan release,everybody wants these,ts like back when they were first dropping,everybody wanted them,but everybody didnt get them.
wink.gif

not one person will read that.
indifferent.gif

all i read was beg your parents on your knees like keith sweat. stopped after there.
i read it all.....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
why you using = signs and + signs?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by bigj505

13 Pairs down...17 more in the morning.
tho ur not copping for me, good looks me... i see u looking out for dudes as usual
pimp.gif
I try man. Unfortunately I couldn't help everyone that hit me up on this release.
ur a better man than me lol
then again, u have better connects than me also...
happy.gif

13 Pairs down...17 more in the morning.
tho ur not copping for me, good looks me... i see u looking out for dudes as usual
pimp.gif
I try man. Unfortunately I couldn't help everyone that hit me up on this release.
ur a better man than me lol
then again, u have better connects than me also...
happy.gif

I'm also open for networking man. Hit me up if you ever need anything
smile.gif

About 45 minutes to go. I just wanna say good luck to everyone trying to cop online and I too will be in front of my computer.

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

eastbay doesnt charge taxes right? but footlocker/finishline does?
eastbay and footlocker are the same thing
im pretty sure you have to pay taxes on both eastbay and finishline unless you ship it outside of the us.
finishline has free shipping now as far as i know and their system is usually a little bit better than eastbay's and fl's

seriously, i dont think its gonna be a big problem to get a pair. even if they run out within the first hour they will restock them in the near future. theydid it with the QS XXIIIs and CDP XI/XII (if i remember correctly) as well and they werent even GRs. stop hypin, at the end of the day, everonye will havetheir pair of space jams. trust me. happy holidays!

I'm in line at my mall now, they just passed out cards and numbers, and I'm #36 here with my pair, just gotta wait until midnight now, big sigh ofrelief from me, good luck to everybody else at the stores and online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom