*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
ended up getting two pairs. I got the first one off of presale on ebay for 250 with free shipping and a double your money back if there fake guarantee. I gotyancy cause I heard my spot wasnt getting but 10 pairs. I wear a size 9 which always goes fast. So the other day I was in there and my boy goes in the back andcomes out and says, "I got two size nines, you want one?" so Im like yeah. I know he wears a size 9 but I knew I couldnt be at release at midnight sohe told me to buy a gift card for 200 and leave it there. So I did, he paid for the for me right at midnight. Ill pick them up in the am. Overall Im happy tohave my two pairs.

Congrats to those who had tha balls enuff to get em online. I couldnt be able to risk that..good luck to them boys out campin for theres too. I tripped outcuz in the city im in which aint to far from houston...we never have huge lines. The DMP XI VI pack had about 50 people there at 5.
Today they started at 1 am and they was about 100 there..prolly gone be like 500 there hahah. Hopefully another ATLANTA heist dont take place cuz then illloose tha pairs i got on hold...GOOOOD NIGHT
see yall back here tomorow. Same space jam time an channel.
happy.gif

Lol at all the spacejam ads all over NT now...nice way to throw salt in the wounds of many..

thats why i got mines early to avoid this i just woke up to see how crazy it was on here lol over 100 pages since i was on here im still going to try to getanother pair this morning since i have to go to the mall

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

At Aventura right now hypebeasts is out for real...... let's see who gonna be the one to test it lol

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]aventura mall lmao i told my self I am never stepping foot in that mall again... smh you should of hit up broward mall[/color]

Its all good they about to open gates.... mall cops yelling at the line you all are trespassing lol. Its 200 deep in here!

I'm pretty sure I saw 100 of _'s tonight lined up in front of the Foot Action on W. 34th earlier. I was leaving the Knicks game with my folks and saw agang of _'s in line

Originally Posted by daantimpire

ok so i got a comformation without a G
is it still possible my order can get canceled ?

You're more than likely going to get your order without a problem!

Ya the mall cops is tripping hard but the champs guy here said he was passing out size cards at 3am so I got mine once I had to shake the mall police off me.Now I'm good on my pair just have to go pick it up in the morn

Originally Posted by bdis1986

At Aventura right now hypebeasts is out for real...... let's see who gonna be the one to test it lol

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]aventura mall lmao i told my self I am never stepping foot in that mall again... smh you should of hit up broward mall[/color]

Its all good they about to open gates.... mall cops yelling at the line you all are trespassing lol. Its 200 deep in here!
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Damn the footaction at broward mall said there getting areally good amount he was practically begging us to come[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by daantimpire

ok so i got a comformation without a G
is it still possible my order can get canceled ?

You're more than likely going to get your order without a problem!

ok what if i check order history , and my order isn't there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom