*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^They fit true to size imo, I wouldn't go up a half size unless I had to.
hmmmmm i had my heart set on going up to a size 10 instead of my normal 9.5... maybe ill buy both and move the one i cant fit
glasses.gif

btw - gimme dem armies!

I've worn 11.5 in Jordans for the last 10 years or so and my size 12 Space Jams fit like an 11.5.

Please watch what you're posting....

ANY attempts at buying/selling/trading may result in asuspension.

sorry japino. wasnt me intention. was just kicking it with babyj but i def understand this thread is especially sensitive
smile.gif

So has anyone confirmed the rumor that these will be 150 or still 175? even though it says 175 on page 1 im praying its 150

glad the closed up the last thread
cant wait to copp hope it wont be that hard and hope every body can get these without problems

and im glad every body is staying on topic

any body herd anything on the price drop I recall reading in the last thread that some stores would sell them for 150 with out the the special box?

Maybe you should put the men price and the release date in the topic, so we won't have 500 pages of the same question
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

Maybe you should put the men price and the release date in the topic, so we won't have 500 pages of the same question
smile.gif
? thats on page 1, no?

smile.gif
? thats on page 1, no?

Its on page 1 i dont think it should be on the Topic name but if more people agree with this ill go ahead and do it

Originally Posted by Rick2345

smile.gif
? thats on page 1, no?

Its on page 1 i dont think it should be on the Topic name but if more people agree with this ill go ahead and do it
Well, it was on page 1 in the last topic... we all saw what happened...
indifferent.gif

wow those two really locked my favorite thread.......lol.........by the way no yellowing wore them for an historic 8 times yesterday
roll.gif

might as well move my pics over to this thread now.........

I would go half a size up just in case. Got them a while ago and they're not as bad as the CDP XI, but still snug, half a size up will be perfect!

Does anyone know if they'll be selling these online? Footlocker/Eastbay etc.? Thanks.

Price drop =) ??? Ehhh ? I rather this be confirmed 1st than the size of the shoe or the official release date being the 23rd or 24th lol I'm just sayingthough

If there is a price drop, I hope that FL Canada is gonna give me back some on the money I put on pre-order!

Really thinking about going ahead and getting these early.

I dont feel like dealing with the crowds or internet servers not able to handle the load.

Is everybody who ordered from Footalog happy with their pairs ?

Footaction system still has them at $174.99. I put the upc for a size 10.5 in the system yesterday and it came up $174.99 12/24/09. The UPC is 00823229526454.You can call any footlocker/champs/footaction(my store) and tell them to look up that upc if you want to confirm release date and price. Just tell them youneed to do an item lookup.

I live in the Dallas area and was wondering how early i should get to one of the local malls....
thanks!

laugh.gif

I can't remember the last time I saw a sticky dedicated to a release.

I'm passing. $175 or not, the shape is garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom