*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just called the lady at eastbay and she said my order went thru but i have to wait 24 hours to recieve an email confirmation...and plus they already took themoney out my bank...and im good????????

just got back from footlocker in fashion valley mall in San Diego, started waiting in line at like 730ish last night...everything worked out pretty well got mypair. Now time for work, runnin on no sleep this should be interesting haha

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Anyone else notice that most pairs have little bumps around the entire midsole...especially the left shoe?...

$175 and still not good quality...how much longer will we let them get away with these horrible practices? Got mine on discount and still feel ripped off a bit after seeing them...
mad.gif

I got the same @#$% on mine.. smh
mad.gif

maaaaaaan, just picked mine up and my right shoe turned out like that

i cant help but feel salty dropping $175 on these and now having to try and remove those herpe bumps from my midsole with an exacto knife
indifferent.gif

damn just got back with a pair. %+%@ was crazy but pretty organized. i was number one for the footlocker at the mall cuz everyone ahead of me picked champs.but the wait was killer, cold as hell and a bunch a fools tryna cut. thought i was gonna have to regulate hahaha.... imma be honest i feel real dumb waiting 8hours for shoes and payin 175 for em. at least they're fresh.

ps this was my first and last campout for kicks. matter of fact might be my last shoe purchase for awhile. sneakerheads are jus to crazy nowadays.

Originally Posted by donpapadaupolis

ps this was my first and last campout for kicks. matter of fact might be my last shoe purchase for awhile. sneakerheads are jus to crazy nowadays.
Dont get it twisted son, they aint sneakerheads.

Why no retro card?

Because the brand is so cheap that they won't even make the shoes well, let alone spend the 5 cents a card they could probably have them madefor
ohwell.gif

Sorry I'm still mad about those bumps...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Just got back from River Oaks. Tried to scoop my boys 11.5, but no store had any left..and I was there at 7:30! I just scooped him a 11 and called it a day.

It's 9 now and theyre pretty much sold out at every shoe store in the mall.

they been selling these since the 18th bro thats why

I'm in ATL, I reserved my pair @ Gwinnett Place mall on Monday. But Southlake mall still had pairs @ 8:30 this morning. Seems like all you had to do wasget up early & you was good.

Originally Posted by magneto621

anyone here from jersey? north jersey? how'd it go..

i was able to get mine a week or two ago, but would like 2 hear some stories of what happened out there ..
South Jersey here, me and my buddy scooped ours up from Cherry Hill Mall got there at 5 there were 3 ppl in line, We called Kicks last night theysaid they would have a full size run... get there they only had 5 in stock sizes 8-11....
Guy said corporate made them pull some aside for "the office", so it cut into the supposed FSR... guess we got lucky
pimp.gif

This is what it looked like when we got there it was us 5, until 1/2 before it opened the 2 others showed up, then another 2 showed up when they were about toopen the gates but left when they heard they didn't have their size...
I feel bad for the dude working across the hallway in old navy he kept looking over and you see him hustling doing the racks...when he made it out i waswalking out with the last pair they had in stock.

34rzpyp.jpg

Was able to grab on eof my 10.5's.. Had to settle for an 8 for the second pair. ANyone know where i can still grab a 10.5 in SO CAL??

houston: san jacinto mall opens at 10 and said they had plenty of pairs not much of a line as of last evening...

House of Hoops Chicago was the most organized line ever..Props to everyone..no cutting in line..no running..no trampling...it was so civilized...but waaay toomany people..hope everyone got theirs.... got my 2 pairs...5th in line...2hr wait in the cold.... all worth it

my local spot sold em earlier than they usually do
embarassed.gif

yes im mad...unless sum1 got a sz. 11 for me
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone needing help shoot me a PM ASAP... My spot is still sitting on some pairs 10 and under! I'll help out those that I can
wink.gif

LOL, This has been the most chaotic JB release Ive been apart of in my 8+ years of collection retros. Im from Fort Lauderdale, FL and I was calling all thesites and trying to log-on to sites at about 12am. Called Eastbay, FL, Champs, and FA and all their lines were busy. Went to bed and was going to just chilland wait to be able to cop later. Moms woke me up at about 7AM and said she seen a small line at a nearby footlocker. I got up at 730, brushed my teeth andheaded out to see if I could come away with something. There were like 5 heads in the line. Footlocker opens at 9 AM but they only had 11 pairs. Im a 9.5/10and two cats ahead of me got those sizes, so i guess they had one of each size. Copped a size 8.5 so go figure.

I know this is the Spacejam thread but those 12s are still there
laugh.gif
. And the 16.5s aren't bad either. I would cop, but I know how Team Js go on sale andthe 12s may go on sale like the others. Plus you can't use coupons ftl.
Originally Posted by donpapadaupolis

Dont get it twisted son, they aint sneakerheads.

Exactly. Those are hypewhores who only show up when buzz comes around they can be
pimp.gif
when they go to school the next day.

A sneakerhead is different in someways.

What are the odds the 16.5's were made with better quality?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Houston texas NTers that were at the galleria or baybrook.

sick.gif

man....what in the...

What happened at Baybrook.

I decided to hit up Almeda instead. Baybrook was my go-to spot back in the day, but dudes be on some other %+%% now.
  • Hiding in the mall after the mall locks up so u can be first in line.
  • Using secret maintence entrances to get into the mall before the security gaurds un-lock the gate. #+@% all that.
You can be the first in line outside, but by the time you rush to the store you're like 30th
laugh.gif

Anyone in houston still got em?

If you weren't in line before 2am...you're SOL.

Originally Posted by el cuco

Originally Posted by magneto621

anyone here from jersey? north jersey? how'd it go..

i was able to get mine a week or two ago, but would like 2 hear some stories of what happened out there ..
South Jersey here, me and my buddy scooped ours up from Cherry Hill Mall got there at 5 there were 3 ppl in line, We called Kicks last night they said they would have a full size run... get there they only had 5 in stock sizes 8-11....
Guy said corporate made them pull some aside for "the office", so it cut into the supposed FSR... guess we got lucky
pimp.gif

This is what it looked like when we got there it was us 5, until 1/2 before it opened the 2 others showed up, then another 2 showed up when they were about to open the gates but left when they heard they didn't have their size...
I feel bad for the dude working across the hallway in old navy he kept looking over and you see him hustling doing the racks...when he made it out i was walking out with the last pair they had in stock.

34rzpyp.jpg

damn only 5 pairs in stock? good 2 hear you were able 2 get your pair
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom