*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone absolutely has to have them for christmas and didn't get what they wanted (wrong size or nothing at all) i've got an 11 for $375 shipped uspsexpress or a 12 for $425...
they're nothing i have to sell or even really want to sell, but for this money i could an 11/12 package or a load of posites, so it would be worth it to me: )

also, if you've got another size that you're looking to trade, i'd suggest selling them on craigslist (i've seen many in the $500 range) andthen contacting me.

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?cou...pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-280251/pgid-289692

Sickening aint it? they still have a full run of sizes, if europe niketown don't sell out you can see these being shipped to the U.S.
On another note, just called niketown, my order went threw
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Noble100

Got home from watchin Wes Johnson and Brandon Triche do their thing in the Dome and decided to stay up to try and order them online. Eastbay-crashed. Finshline-crashed. NDC was smooth and easy, plus I got free shipping on my 2 pairs. Haven't ordered from NDC since white/light zen greys years ago. Might try them first next time to avoid the headache of ordering hyped releases from Eastbay and Finishline.
Son you telling me that you're in Cuse and you didn't go to Carousel in the morning? You don't deserve them at all. Relied on the Internet instead of just making the drive.

Oh these were a GR too that released before Christmas and everyone remembered what happened:
aj8blk-4.jpg

the Playoff VIII release was crazy???

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Are you kidding me!? Ebay selling these for up to $400, and that's not a buy it now, people are actually bidding that high.

Wow.

majority of those bids are bogus...look at the bid history a lot of 0-1 feedback users
some people dont know what shill bidding is

You guys are right, I didn't think of shill bidding.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Got home from watchin Wes Johnson and Brandon Triche do their thing in the Dome and decided to stay up to try and order them online. Eastbay-crashed. Finshline-crashed. NDC was smooth and easy, plus I got free shipping on my 2 pairs. Haven't ordered from NDC since white/light zen greys years ago. Might try them first next time to avoid the headache of ordering hyped releases from Eastbay and Finishline.
Son you telling me that you're in Cuse and you didn't go to Carousel in the morning? You don't deserve them at all. Relied on the Internet instead of just making the drive.

Oh these were a GR too that released before Christmas and everyone remembered what happened:

space jams are a whole different story....

they'll be around but not as long as the playoff 8's.
Obviously it went over your head. No its not a different story. Everyone in Jordan Brand said they were going to be an easy cop and that you can get them long after Christmas. I tried getting these after Christmas and I had to go upstate just to get a pair I had to clean myself because NYC was practically done at retail.

Playoff 8's were all over the place here in the Bay, if anything the Aquas were harder to get and even those were an easy cop.

Space Jams have an endless amount of hype, thats why theres lines of excess 100+ 200+ etc.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

just curious ...has anyone with an Eastbay "G" order gotten a confirmation email ?

thats the orders that didnt go through...so even if you did get an email confirmation...you still failed
laugh.gif

lol, that aint nice laughing, you'd be mad too if they didn't come through for you

nahh ill be good..they gonna be restocking soon anyway..no biggie

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by natenate04

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

soooo looks like my plann worked out...got 1 pair offline and 1 pair camping for a couple hours

eastbay came thru even after ordering 40 mins later and the campout was supper chill

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YO! take your address off...

notoriusWES is going to have some guys roaming around his neighborhood.
ohwell.gif

especially now that we knw you have space jams.

imma camp out for that UPS truck to turn the corner........... jp man

good to here you got yours

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

soooo looks like my plann worked out...got 1 pair offline and 1 pair camping for a couple hours

eastbay came thru even after ordering 40 mins later and the campout was supper chill

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

same as you homie one pair online at Footaction and another from camping out at Champs. Merry Christmas......(to myself)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

aj8blk-4.jpg

And you add nothing to the debate. I said that people stated that because it was a GR it wouldn't move when that was false. They were all gone by theweekend. Sold out online, the biggest city as far the sneaker market goes all the way to the boondocks of the state.

Then again these are the same people that say Foamposites won't sell out because they are a GR but they do at a $200 price tag.

^ Wow at those prices.

In that case, I am selling Space Jams for the low price of your first unborn child or your soul. Virginities are also acceptible forms of payment for a select(female) few.

I didn't get a pair, but the lines here were pretty small. There's a couple stores that will let you preorder anyway.

I live in a relatively small town (Warner Robins, GA)...and thought that this would be a fairly peaceful easy cop. Get to the mall at 3AM for a 5:00 dooropening. At that time there are only maybe a max of 20 teenagers. By 4:30AM its around 70-80. Security guards go back and forth about opening the mall doors,and when they finally do the doors are ripped off the hinges. I didn't care to "run w/ the bulls" as I already had 2 pair locked down at one ofthe stores (Hibbetts, FA, and FL got them). But I still ended up pressed against a door as they pressed their way in. The store handed out tickets w/ sizes onthem. Once all of the sizes were "sold out" and everyone left the store w/ theirs, I walked in and grabbed my 11.5, and my boy his 9.5.

It's been a looooooonnnngggg time since I've ever camped out, or stood in lines for a release. But it was kinda interesting, sad, annoying, amusing(all at the same time!) to listen to some of the younger generation's conversations. I find it hard to call yourself a "sneakerhead" when youcriticize someone for wearing anything that's not NIke SB or Jordan Brand...as if those are the ONLY brands a "sneakerhead can wear!!!

There was also a young man in line who talked entirely too much. Everytime another person entered the line he'd ask what size they wore and let them knowthat they weren't getting his 8.5. He was one of the 1st people in the store, but turned out he couldn't use his grandmother's credit card. So whatdoes this young man do? He calls his grandmother to the store (at 6AM, mind you) to come and sign off on the purchase. Wouldn't be so bad if hisgrandmother wasn't literally using a walker to get around. She was obviously not in her best health, and still had on her night clothes. It was a prettysad sight....but I guess the things you do for shoes.

Congrats to all who got theirs, and good luck to those who are still searching. I attempted the Eastbay, FL, FA, FTL, Champs website fiasco and received the"G" order confirmations as well. If it goes through...great....if not....oh well.

Just got back with my pair. I went to 6 stores in baltimore before I could find a pair. I wear sizes 9.5-10.5 and still had to run around. I found the lastdecent size in the locker room at towson. Havn't bought a pair of js since 06 and I'm disappearing once again. You guys can have this madness. Most ofthe stores I went to didn't even have them on the shelf. You would never known they had them in.

Anybody here got their Eastbay order updated? Mine still on "waiting for approval" Hopefully they have all pairs I ordered and shipped today

I just talked to the people at Finish Line.

If you got email confirmation, your order is good. 3-5 days before it will ship though......

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

And you add nothing to the debate. I said that people stated that because it was a GR it wouldn't move when that was false. They were all gone by the weekend. Sold out online, the biggest city as far the sneaker market goes all the way to the boondocks of the state.

Then again these are the same people that say Foamposites won't sell out because they are a GR but they do at a $200 price tag.
The 8s didn't sell out here.

Heck, my footlockers and finishlines had them for about 3 months before they actually sold out.

Some pairs were probably sent somewhere else to sell.

Like said before, the aquas were probably harder to get but I got them at ease.

Not disagreeing with you just saying what happened here....

Originally Posted by Goochi

I had reserved a pair at Finishline and had til 9:30 to pick it up and showed up at 9 and heres the dialogue:

me: hey I reserved a size 11.5, my names simon
him: yeah we gave that away cuz youre late
me: you said 9:30, its only 9
him: looks like 9:30 to me
me: well do you have any other sizes, a 12 maybe?
him: you didnt reserve a 12 so you can go wait in line like everybody else

IM MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD, this store isnt getting ANY business from me ever again. I now have no Space Jams and have kind of lost hope. This is pretty lame.

my man, i woulda WHOOOOOOOOPED his ***~!!!! for that BS..... if you were late, you were late, but then aint try to slide you a replacement?? Woulda F$#@k'dhis #%@+ up and rolled out casually... BURR!

Damn, dudes already talking about "Restocks" when not even a couple of hours/days ago people were yappin that these would not sell out. This #%@$ wassomething like Ive never seen. People running people over, shoulder stabbing, and foot tripping.. lol All for some Air Jordans. WOW.

Called finishline got a release for my funds money should be clear in a few hours call them it takes time but I rather get that money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom