*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
champs just shipped me a pair says it will be here
12/30. i wasnt expecting these so i copped this morning

checked my NDC order after reading about this next day air upgrading and got it too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Originally Posted by djeo23

Just like I thought Eastbay dropped the ball with my order, and FNL came through already sent the tracking to me.

My dude, when did you order them?
Yesterday morning, about 9:30ish. Tracking said they would be here on the 28th
pimp.gif

Damn for real? I copped mines at 8 am but it still says processing. Wonder what the deal is with that man.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by DA1 4 Life

Can any NTers link me to some release info or tell me what time Finish Line opens tomorrow? I'm in Portland and I think the mall opens at 6 am like other releases. I haven't gone to a release in years. I don't want to go up to Lloyd Center here if they aren't going to even have them.
huh? These released TODAY bro

roll.gif
laugh.gif
thats by far the funniest thing i have read today

Can any NTers link me to some release info or tell me what time Finish Line opens tomorrow? I'm in Portland and I think the mall opens at 6 am like other releases. I haven't gone to a release in years. I don't want to go up to Lloyd Center here if they aren't going to even have them.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

I actually thought I was missing something because everyone is posting pics. What happened with the release date? It got bumped up to the 23rd? I forgot aboutthese and then a thread on Insidehoops reminded me. It's cool if I missed it, but if I am too late thanks for telling me.

roll.gif

I actually thought I was missing something because everyone is posting pics. What happened with the release date? It got bumped up to the 23rd? I forgot about these and then a thread on Insidehoops reminded me. It's cool if I missed it, but if I am too late thanks for telling me.

if you want to spend 250+ on these on ebay then you're good. But otherwise, sorry to say you missed it. However, i would definitely look into your localstores, they may still have pairs

Originally Posted by tizoni

eek.gif
nerd.gif
i was gonna check em before i make a purchase but my friend got them for me since we split up to find eachothers size, plus i had no idea how crazy the release was gonna be.

who else has cracking???? 100th post
pimp.gif
only two hundred more to go MUA ha ha!

Are you serious??!! Yours came cracked? Where did you get them from?

Originally Posted by johndeuce

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by johndeuce

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by moelest

man ebay's already stacked with sj 09...smh

all those idiots freeze there @*^ off just to resell for dbl the retail and

make the real heads' have to work twice as hard
smh.gif
mannn, quit +%%#@%! *****ing! your fault for getting in the line late! HA

Wow.

I know that iss is down right now, but dont come in here talking that mess.

smh.gif

*Yes I know your from iss because of your typical stupid iss avy.

its all gd, typical hypebeast behavior.

probably fools that lined up the afternoon before the release date.

they dnt knw what a real head is

lol cool story bro. as i said before, people just staying mad they didnt get a pair. its all love tho. have a merry christmas you #**##*+ haters

wow grow up buddy
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Some dude was saying he went and go 3 pair and was surprised there wasn't that much of a turn out. I'm in Portland which isn't a huge city, but Iknow we have shoe heads in the city. Been having the worst luck in anything basketball related. Everyone on my Blazers is hurt. Then I miss the release date ofone of the greatest J's ever.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude u serious?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just like I thought Eastbay dropped the ball with my order, and FNL came through already sent the tracking to me.

My dude, when did you order them?
Yesterday morning, about 9:30ish. Tracking said they would be here on the 28th
pimp.gif

Damn for real? I copped mines at 8 am but it still says processing. Wonder what the deal is with that man.
I don't know, my email came at 10pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom