Status
Not open for further replies.
rvwpbc.jpg

Thought about puttin these on eBay...but $400 aint a lot to me
pimp.gif

wear your kicks my dudes!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

anyone else having issues trying to sell an extra pair?? i have an extra pair and its really hard selling it..

Are you selling them for $400?
laugh.gif

lol nah b its for 325 Buy it now and 275.00 bidd
smh.gif
Originally Posted by RL Treyce

anyone else having issues trying to sell an extra pair?? i have an extra pair and its really hard selling it..

eyes.gif

then lower your price and do someone a favor for the holidays

its already 275
smh.gif
cheaper than most up on ebay

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

NYC heads NTNY restocked line is forming! i'm going in a bit

Whoa!
Spoke to a rep and she predicts they will be sold out within 45 min
Good luck in getting your pair!!!

FA can go suck one.. I had a chance of getting one on Nike.com but after I got a confirmation number, I decided not to get it from Nike.. Now FA cancelled andI wrote a complaint to them.. Going to the BBB because of their fake confirmation number and bad servers..

I should have one on hold for me, but he's asking for $225. I might just wait for the restock or wait on another guy who can get them for retail for me..

Im about to run to ntny...if anyone is on there can you hold a 10 down for me please
whats the line looking like?

laugh.gif

You should have jumped on the train yesterday, after everyone who didn't get a pair were beasting for one.

I think it's died down today.

laugh.gif

You should have jumped on the train yesterday, after everyone who didn't get a pair were beasting for one.

I think it's died down today.

i did i had it up since yesterday
smh.gif

for those laughing about 400...i put a size 12 on ebay buy it now for 400 and it was gone in 10 mins and got payment already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Im about to run to ntny...if anyone is on there can you hold a 10 down for me please
whats the line looking like?

Line is wrapped around the 2nd floor. If you're not there in 5 min, you probably won't be able to get one
Good luck in your hunt!!!

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I just put em up on ebay!

Just seeing wat imma get for it. "Testing Waters".

but i could careless if they sell... Only reason i am so is i can have see if can get $ to Double up wen someone restocks!

pimp.gif

hm...gotta wait till ISS is back up cuz i gotta get my pics off there that i made a listing with....
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom