*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh, for the record, I HOPE i'm wrong! If they made these available like they did the first concord retro's, i'd probably buy 100 of them like Iplanned to back then before they were soooo easy to order and get in a store!

^ JB will forever be JB and no matter if everyone got a pair or not. Its always on to the next one.
Who cares if everyone has them.. They wont be out for like another 9 plus years.Its not like everyone is gonna have a fresh pair then! Come on dude. It tookthem 9 years to retro these.U really think everyones pair is gona be icey when they do it again? nooo..... And if ur sayin "Everyone is gona have 5 or 10pairs layin around" obviously theyll sell them to a person that doesnt even have ONE! Those are your re-sellers. And EXACTLY it is Supply and demand.. Thedemand is so huge for these but there isnt enough supply for everyone. Which basically cancels out the "flooding the market" point ur trying to makethat everyone will have these. Even with a re-stocks either online or instores not everyone will have them.

And they are keeping ppl wantin.. Look at there up and coming releases in 10'.That people are already getting hyped for...

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

i really don't want restocks. It devalues the shoe.
not to mention messes up resellers hustles
laugh.gif

If you keep your eyes open you will land a pair. Re-stocks/delayed shipments are going to be popping up

Originally Posted by raptors29

How about we stop this talk of restocks anyways, because no one knows for sure. We're just going off history and speculation. All it's gonna do is make people panic
smh.gif

exactly.

The overwhelming majority of posts in this thread are getting more and more emotional. Ain't nothin' givin', you gotta claim your Space Jamsalready.

heres my contribution....

added another pair, size 5.5 by the way, but not in these pix

I was fortunate enough to get my pair on launch day. They'll be restocks but you'd have a better chance by copping them online than in a brick &mortar store. A lot of sites still have the Space Jams up and stores typically stay up on things like that. They'll come unannounced and when they do come,they'll sell just as fast as they did on launch day, if not faster. I wound up getting my 11/12 CDP thanks to restocks instead of paying $400-$500+ forthem like they're selling for now.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

^ JB will forever be JB and no matter if everyone got a pair or not. Its always on to the next one.
Who cares if everyone has them.. They wont be out for like another 9 plus years.Its not like everyone is gonna have a fresh pair then! Come on dude. It took them 9 years to retro these.U really think everyones pair is gona be icey when they do it again? nooo..... And if ur sayin "Everyone is gona have 5 or 10 pairs layin around" obviously theyll sell them to a person that doesnt even have ONE! Those are your re-sellers. And EXACTLY it is Supply and demand.. The demand is so huge for these but there isnt enough supply for everyone. Which basically cancels out the "flooding the market" point ur trying to make that everyone will have these. Even with a re-stocks either online or instores not everyone will have them.

And they are keeping ppl wantin.. Look at there up and coming releases in 10'.That people are already getting hyped for...
87d159e0cce4f1989496c6bf91a6fc971ceac03.bmp

as most of us have mentioned...will there be a few pairs trickling through the sites over the next few weeks...100% if you think about it from canceled ordersneed to be sold to distribution errors resulting in missing cases being shipped (think of how the stores were misplacing boxes and selling them hours if notthe next day later...)

Will there be a FNL FSR Restock Monday Morning....I wouldn't bet on it if it was my money...but I believe there will be pairs added through out the day aspairs are allocated from store to store...I know with FNL...the shoes are shipped from stores not distro centers ONCE the show is released....

so when the XI dropped on Fri Midnight...all those pairs are coming from warehouses....now all the pairs they have up are allocated and inventoried through theregional sections....

Just hang in there...and be on your game...
for those that missed it the first time...learn from what you didn't do...and don't do that...
some of you that want them "that bad" ...might need to glue your finger to the F5 button...

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

i really don't want restocks. It devalues the shoe.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You've got some strong opinions against restocks from your replies, can't help but laugh.

Like I said, these will be $210-$230 by the summer. I don't even care about restocks anymore because prices are plummeting on eBay. If you are areseller, the best time to kill on profits would've been before they dropped, RD and before Christmas.

These were mass produced, the problem is resellers scooped a lot of the pairs up.

Those who think there wont be restocks
laugh.gif

When resellers see minimal profits, they will return the product. Going throught he hassle of buying multiple pairs + putting them on eBay - Shipping fees -eBay fees - time and effort = $20-50 profit (
laugh.gif
).

Restocks wont devalue the shoe, since it already has a "value" and that is $210-225. People paying more for these than the '00 Retro+
laugh.gif

It's funny how some tried to justify it too...."Well maybe it's better to pay for a newer version than one that is almost 10 years old"
laugh.gif

Damn 250+ pages in the last 3 days
eek.gif
...and people said not to belive the hype...

It isn't even
eek.gif
worthy. Lot's of bickering, and selling in thisthread. A lot of dudes boasting and posting "stockroom" pics.
ohwell.gif

I am getting upset I got a size 11 that I want.. but I got a size 14 I am trying to get rid of asap, its trying me crazy, but i anit trying to do 175 shipped,but like i dont wana feel like a resotcker i was thinking 250 275 lol but yea Idk.......should I just keep it for my collection?

Originally Posted by dejahnw

I am getting upset I got a size 11 that I want.. but I got a size 14 I am trying to get rid of asap, its trying me crazy, but i anit trying to do 175 shipped, but like i dont wana feel like a resotcker i was thinking 250 275 lol but yea Idk.......should I just keep it for my collection?
just sell it to a NTer if your not a reseller... sell it for 175+tax+shipping+paypal fees.... "if your not a reseller"

Originally Posted by dejahnw

I am getting upset I got a size 11 that I want.. but I got a size 14 I am trying to get rid of asap, its trying me crazy, but i anit trying to do 175 shipped, but like i dont wana feel like a resotcker i was thinking 250 275 lol but yea Idk.......should I just keep it for my collection?
If you meat to say you didn't want to sound like a reseller, I have news for you that is exactly what you are. For one any who buys a shoe& then turns around and sell it is a reseller. Doesn't really matter if its for retail or more & especially since you said you are not trying tosell them for the price $175. Then I look at your sig & they are in there for $300. Are you getting mad bc you can't move them???? It would make moresince to say you are a reseller, but not at crazy prices!

was it me but the toddler sizes were pure ugly with that strap i decided against getting my son and daughter a pair didnt look nice imo

Also, from this point on, no more "Flu Game" tagging on the Black/Red XII's! Some shoes just don't HAVE to have a nickname! I rememberback about 4-5 years ago when kids were starting to call everything that was black and red "bred" or "bread" etc still get under my skin,it's like they want to make EVERYTHING out to have a hip hop terminology. lol

Just had to rant a little bit, must be the XI's, taking me back to my HS days, maaaan the 90's were just classic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom