*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RunningFishy

96 plus pages on the most important model and classic shoe? theres gotta be something wrong.

obama can't do shiet. neither can the USA. people are screewed...
previous thread was locked dats y.....

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i havent been this worried about coppin 1 pair since da grapes

EVERY ONE wants these .

I'm really starting to believe that these will not be that hard to obtain. Yes, they will sell out, but the vast majority of us will get these. Be easypeople.

I'm really trying to convince myself that this is true.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

EVERY ONE wants these .

I'm really starting to believe that these will not be that hard to obtain. Yes, they will sell out, but the vast majority of us will get these. Be easy people.

I'm really trying to convince myself that this is true.
frown.gif

Yeah I think it will be easy if you live in NY or LA where they have a bunch of mom and pop selling them early but if you live somewhere like Texas like me, Ithink it might be a pain in the@#% to get them
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

bd4253ce60c5eeb031d6aa102d051f97e9a279b.pjpg

My son in the SpaceJams, he is only 5 days old. I need to ask Jordan if he can be apart of Jordan Brand, what you think? Ha.

Thats a nice picture.

CON GRADS man .... its the best thing in the world.

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

I know a manager in footlocker and he told me literally they are getting 200 pair just there store. My g/f champ are getting 90. And seramonte footlocker is getting 400 alone. not including footaction and finishline and champs in seramonte mall in daily city. So i really doubt this will be that hard to get. But for sure these will sell out within the first 2-3 days.

I find that a little hard to believe ONE store is getting 200 pairs.

Again...believe what you want..I have called all around my area and these are NOT OVER FLOWING AT EVERY STORE. A store has 9 pairs, another has 12, another24...and the MOST I have heard...from very popular mall stores is 36 pairs. I researched all my local FTL and FAs and the MOST I have heard is 36. I donteven think NTLA is getting this magical 200 pairs...let alone 90 pairs.

I hope that is true for your sake...and I am not saying you are a liar...all I am saying from my homework and research...they are not that SUPER EASY to cop. Peeps have to do work to get them...connect or not.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

I know a manager in footlocker and he told me literally they are getting 200 pair just there store. My g/f champ are getting 90. And seramonte footlocker is getting 400 alone. not including footaction and finishline and champs in seramonte mall in daily city. So i really doubt this will be that hard to get. But for sure these will sell out within the first 2-3 days.

I find that a little hard to believe ONE store is getting 200 pairs.

Again...believe what you want..I have called all around my area and these are NOT OVER FLOWING AT EVERY STORE. A store has 9 pairs, another has 12, another 24...and the MOST I have heard...from very popular mall stores is 36 pairs. I researched all my local FTL and FAs and the MOST I have heard is 36. I dont even think NTLA is getting this magical 200 pairs...let alone 90 pairs.

I hope that is true for your sake...and I am not saying you are a liar...all I am saying from my homework and research...they are not that SUPER EASY to cop. Peeps have to do work to get them...connect or not.

I wouldn't doubt that he's telling the truth.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

bd4253ce60c5eeb031d6aa102d051f97e9a279b.pjpg

My son in the SpaceJams, he is only 5 days old. I need to ask Jordan if he can be apart of Jordan Brand, what you think? Ha.

Thats a nice picture.

CON GRADS man .... its the best thing in the world.

Thats dope... he's so new even the CRIB J's look big
eek.gif
keep thispic and show him later when the Jams are worth whatever they top out at.... I use to have my sons come down like this all the time. Then, at about age 2 thereality sets in they dont give a damn what's on their feet and its more for u than them... I hope my boys take an interest in Jordans based on mycollection/affection. But until they do, if they'd rather have the Spider-Man Reeboks than the SJs, who am I to complain.... thats a really nice pic thoand a cute little one... congrats my dude... baby boy and SJ all within 7-10 days PRICELESS....

and to all those who bashed foe the love of money i ask myself the same question, "Who PLAYS BASKETBALL in2009 Retros?" That's like rowing a boat around in a hurricane, or throwing a grape at a gorilla, or expecting that $175+ tax will get u a quality shoethat u can hoop in if u choose to
grin.gif

man these kicks are sick but still on the debate on copping another pair I justbought a pair of deadstock retro ogs and wondering should I wear them or keepthem deadstock and get a pair of 09s to rock and keep the deadstocks on ice NTalk what should I do?

Originally Posted by seanj4523

man these kicks are sick but still on the debate on copping another pair I justbought a pair of deadstock retro ogs and wondering should I wear them or keep them deadstock and get a pair of 09s to rock and keep the deadstocks on ice NTalk what should I do?

Nothing wrong with wearing the 00's. Quaality will be superior to these. Yellowing on each is inevitable. With that said, I would buy a pair of 09'stoo.

man these kicks are sick but still on the debate on copping another pair I justbought a pair of deadstock retro ogs and wondering should I wear them or keep them deadstock and get a pair of 09s to rock and keep the deadstocks on ice NTalk what should I do?

Is this a serious question fam? Of course you're going to try to get a pair of 09's to rock.

Nothing wrong with wearing the 00's. Quaality will be superior to these. Yellowing on each is inevitable. With that said, I would buy a pair of 09's too.
Not necessarily inevitable.... if u take care to not wear them in wet or humid conditions, including dewpoints, and carefully wipe the bottomsdown with a non-abrasive like soap and water, then air dry them like with a box fan, they will still yellow but at a snail's pace....

the FR5 Retro from Christmas '07 I wore for like 7 days in a row, in the snow even. I made sure to clean the bottoms extensively and air dry them and theyhave a VERY SLIGHT tinge of yellow on the BOTTOMS only. Yellowing is inevitable, but how long it takes to set in is up to the user

glasses.gif
TRUST

The only way ill be able to cop is if I talk my girl into getting them for me, I HATE when %%#% pops up out of thin air and takes my extra cash...lol.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Nothing wrong with wearing the 00's. Quaality will be superior to these. Yellowing on each is inevitable. With that said, I would buy a pair of 09's too.
Not necessarily inevitable.... if u take care to not wear them in wet or humid conditions, including dewpoints, and carefully wipe the bottoms down with a non-abrasive like soap and water, then air dry them like with a box fan, they will still yellow but at a snail's pace....

the FR5 Retro from Christmas '07 I wore for like 7 days in a row, in the snow even. I made sure to clean the bottoms extensively and air dry them and they have a VERY SLIGHT tinge of yellow on the BOTTOMS only. Yellowing is inevitable, but how long it takes to set in is up to the user

glasses.gif
TRUST

Houston weather FTMFL.
Damn.... Gulf Coast....

tired.gif

Let's just say after February, these will be on chill for a WHILE.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

EVERY ONE wants these .
There will be enough to go around.
..............................in utah.

These will be gone by 7am in Houston.

100 pairs, 200 pairs...doesn't matter how many each store gets.
laugh.gif

Real talk......if you have 200 dollars to blow get them, but if you going in debt, or not buying xmas gifts cause you waiting for low quality cdp like xi'swith a clear bottom that will yellow, you are gonna regret it......... these shoes are like a girl you chased around for years then once you finally get hershe is terrible in bed! I just took a look at my cdp xi's and wouldn't pay 200 for those pieces of crap.......im not hating tho jordan brand used tohave me by the nuts also........it hurts to see people I know losing sleep, camping out, not paying bills, not buying food, for something that isn't worthit...... no shots at anybody on this tread im speaking about people I know personaly
Example, my boy aint buying his son a power wheel cause he is getting 2 pairs of these and he barely has food in his house, damn that's disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom