*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Bobby Fresh is so wack. I wanna check these out in stores before I cop. I'm not going to deal with the inconsistency of the pantent leather cuts. I hopethese ain't to hard to JUST LOOK AT.

Originally Posted by demo95king

I was on the fence on getting two pairs of the SJs because people have been askin about em everyday since july but now that ive seen em in person their crazy. def getting two pairs. Pre School sizes have begun to creep into some stores.
I almost gave these the sick face cause I thought these were men's size until I read your whole post.

1. Shirts that have the shoes you're wearing on the shirt are so tacky and played out.
ohwell.gif

Riddla713, what mall and store you work at in Houston?
nerd.gif

I don't neccessarily take back anything I said, but you will find these at NEARLY every FTL.

Once I spoke to the "Big Guy", he said stores that run certain volume or better will have these.

But, I was also told that you may find these in some stores that don't normally get retroes or most Jay's, very similar to the 2k Bred XI's.

So, "all store" is incorrect, but "most stores" is within reason.

Moral of the story is, is that nobody needs to be killing kids for these, they are not THAT limited.

Peace.

Gotta love the Chilly Willy Tee from bobby Fresh!

Yo can get all the Bobby Fresh gear at lacesnsoles.com and use coupon code FRESH to get $10 off orders of $55 or more.

Also, if you pre-ordered the Space Jams from their first batch of pre-sells then you should be receiving your pairs this week or next week.

Least many kids, teens, and adults are going to be happy with their own pair this X-mas, compared to last year's CDP crap...
Being that its going to be a GR....JB is doing good in a slow process to accomplish their demand & supply.
If all goes good by the end of this year, and we see no fights or kids getting jumped for their Jordan's, then I will give JB an A+

haha...

STILL on the fence about these.

BUT since this is my first time in this thread, my mind is set on copping a pair again.
laugh.gif

Might change, though.

JB is...well....
smh.gif

Keep the orders coming through guys.. Shirts are also here! Suit Shirts, and There is a sole print one

That $175 pricetag still offends me. If I don't physically see that extra money going into quality, I'm not getting these. More for you guys, Iguess...

Last year, I was slippin on the cdp XI/XII release date...missed out because of not checking back on the release date, thinking JB would stick to the date theyhad originally planned for last year...had to cop off of FNL's restocks.

Not slippin on the rd on these. Gonna get my 2 or 3 pairs..when all is said and done...
pimp.gif

Can't pass on getting a fresh pair of these.

Peeped them last week at Footlocker.
pimp.gif

I will be picking these up.

i hope my connect at Footlocker come through on letting me get my 2 pair on the 21st!!!! i'll be posting plenty of pics for you dudes.....let theanticipation build.....

im going to pass on these for some reason i think they will have the same quality as the cdp 11's my 23 symbol is peeling in the back and i only rocked 4times with my hospital scrubs its not my favorite colorway so
eyes.gif

It looks like every store will be getting these, even the stores that don't normally receive major Jordan releases.

This is all crazy. These are gonna fly outta stores around the Detroit area. This release makes me feel like a kid again for real. I remember getting to themall at like 4a.m for the 00'-01' breds and for the columbias and still wasnt first in line. They was fighting and everything i even saw some cats getpepper sprayed by the police lol, some crazy @#+. I am mos def copping these, i just got too. 4 a.m has yet to fail me on an Xl release.What time you guysgonna be at your local spots?

Just plan your work, and work your plan....

outside of hype-fests like The Bay and NYC and possibly the H, there shouldn't be a problem getting these....

smokin.gif

I'm looking forward to one pair for myself and one for my girl, and hoping for a second pair for me....

EDIT: NTerfromthaD, I'ma post up around midnight.... I don't do nothin between then and 6AM anyway... did it for the OG DMP and was 1st
happy.gif

IF ANYBODY WANTS THEM FOR PRE-ORDER SHOETRENDS HAS THEM 215.00 SHIPPED I DONT DEAL WITH THEM ANYMORE BUT OTHER PEOPLE MIGHT WANT TO ANYWAYS THEY HAVE FSRAVAILABLE 12/28/09 IT SAYS

i ask my nephew how the hype was for the SJ at his high school, he said nobody know nothing about this release, that shock the hell out of me. high school kidswho are not beasting over a jordan retro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom