*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by shyfilipinoguy88

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

A very wise man told me around this time last year, dont waste your time on that cheap 12/11 cdp it will be plenty of returns and b grades that will hit plenty of outlets, it took some time but boy did it pay off, the cheap cdp xi didnt seem that bad when I got them for $49.00 shipped, sorry OG HEADS if I said to much
wink.gif
. Respect the old shoe heads they will save you money and help if you help them, some of them been chasing shoes when yall was in diapers
pimp.gif
where did you cop your B-grades? I don't mind the 'B-grade' distinction, they're just shoes anyways. hell, that's the ultimate hustle. you get a dope looking shoe that's legit for a fraction of the price that all the hypebeasts paid for. props to you.
dude is just talking... they hit Arizona Mills for 49.99 then other outlets for 109.99. the 49.99 price tag was pure luck esp since eversubsequent release was at 109
what he failed to mention is that is was pretty difficult to get them when they actually hit. dudes had to call non stop to get thru and prey for their size tostill be available and there is a risk that the shoes really are defective... my boy got some bgrade 11s with a cigarette looking burn on them.
and its not jealousy cause i copped multiples from the outlets as well as still have a ds 11/12 pack in my size.
im just being realistic. no need to gloat about outlet pickups that a good portion of people wont be able to get.

Originally Posted by Litflynt

answer me this question....what is the going resale on the CDP XI now??????
as of recently, they sell for DS 200 easy and can get as high a 240 shipped.

Your right......... I was just getting ready to post pics of the DMP xi b grades and cdp vi b grade pics, it is pure luck when they hit the first outlet, butafter they hit the 2,3,4,5,6, and 7th outlet your chances increase it was enough for the outlet workers to get there pairs there family get there pairs,resellers to get there pairs and still us......I know im talking to much, sorry

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by shyfilipinoguy88

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

A very wise man told me around this time last year, dont waste your time on that cheap 12/11 cdp it will be plenty of returns and b grades that will hit plenty of outlets, it took some time but boy did it pay off, the cheap cdp xi didnt seem that bad when I got them for $49.00 shipped, sorry OG HEADS if I said to much
wink.gif
. Respect the old shoe heads they will save you money and help if you help them, some of them been chasing shoes when yall was in diapers
pimp.gif
where did you cop your B-grades? I don't mind the 'B-grade' distinction, they're just shoes anyways. hell, that's the ultimate hustle. you get a dope looking shoe that's legit for a fraction of the price that all the hypebeasts paid for. props to you.
dude is just talking... they hit Arizona Mills for 49.99 then other outlets for 109.99. the 49.99 price tag was pure luck esp since ever subsequent release was at 109
what he failed to mention is that is was pretty difficult to get them when they actually hit. dudes had to call non stop to get thru and prey for their size to still be available and there is a risk that the shoes really are defective... my boy got some bgrade 11s with a cigarette looking burn on them.
and its not jealousy cause i copped multiples from the outlets as well as still have a ds 11/12 pack in my size.
im just being realistic. no need to gloat about outlet pickups that a good portion of people wont be able to get.
no doubt. thanks for the heads up. i gotta hit up niketalk more often to find out about these things. do you think the same will happen with the'Space Jams?"

Again, these will be a GR!!! My connects told me my Footlocker has 420 pairs, FTA has 260 pairs, my FNL will get them as well.....EVERYBODY WILL BE HAPPY COMERELEASE DAY, SO RELAX AND JUST BUY THEM EARLY......PLEASE...CUT THE HYPE

If I had money to bet I would say they will hit outlets, but like he said its a chance you wont get them, but from the way the quality is looking I thinkplenty shoes didn't make it, but im willing to gamble cause worst cause I save $211

I got my sj's on Monday at a local spot for $200 flat..which is fine wit me extra 25 bucks but I can sleep easy come release day..me personally I lovethem. I am thinking of getting a second pair on rd but idk $175 is alot of money man, plus still got some Xmas gifts gotta get out the way..so if I don'tget another that's cool wit me I'm happy just to get 1 pair..has anybody seen the crib set pack? Or has pictures?

my footlocker has 85 pairs that will be sold

and does anyone know if employees will be able to use their discount on these?

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

WHAT ARE YALL PLANING TO WEAR WITH THESE
space-jam-fully-laced-tee-lace-pack-615x464.jpg

That's hot. I got my mans designin some shirts for me to go w/ em. Then I'll iron on a copy of the design onto a onesie or toddler tee for my daughter

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Finishline near me is reserving these for $211. I may go ahead and pull the trigger on these tomorrow morning.

which finishline?? im from houston too btw

Mr718 wrote:
space-jam-fully-laced-tee-lace-pack-615x464.jpg

damn, you think the guy would cheer up a little. he looks awfully upset considering he managed to score a pair.
roll.gif

wait.. maybe hes pissed at the quality??
eyes.gif

maybe he just got caught by a $275 mom and pop crack pipe?
mad.gif

or maybe he just couldn't get his size? guess that's why he got em slung over his shoulder instead...
devil.gif

ahhh, i'm just having fun with it. lightening up the mood a bit. everyones so nervous about these.... including me. you can almost smell it in the air, itsnew sneaker time again!

naw, but back to topic, i think i saw that shirt wayyy back when the OGs dropped or maybe the retros.. but i definitely remember seeing it somewhere. prettydope. a little tight though. lol.

but now that you mention it.. actually, i was thinking of printing one (or both because it's cheap as hell) of these and ironing them onto a plain black tto a size of my liking..

space-jam.jpg
cc72548e2d9e9af241a1101c61fd24efbf7bd71.pjpg
space-jam.jpg

im 27 so i dont know how i should feel about wearing a space jam shirt.... but !++!, it was my childhood and alot of ppl would probably automaticallyappreciate the effort.... and with the kicks? killin it. -my 2 cents.

if you like the idea, i appreciate it but lets try not to see too many space jam shirts out there...
wink.gif

edit- i think i like the one on the left a little better. less colors. more colors that are on the shoe. darker tone. the other one looks too happy.

PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO USE DISCOUNTS.... the dude at footaction was bullsing me, he said we are able to use discounts.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Again, these will be a GR!!! My connects told me my Footlocker has 420 pairs, FTA has 260 pairs, my FNL will get them as well.....EVERYBODY WILL BE HAPPY COME RELEASE DAY, SO RELAX AND JUST BUY THEM EARLY......PLEASE...CUT THE HYPE

I agree..these people going ape %#@% on these shoes when they'll be widely available come release date....typical dumb hype.
eyes.gif

ah *stretch*. Haven't posted in a long time NT. The Spacejams look crisp but quality def poor. Last time I check Jordan wasnt from the westside but hejerkin jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk.. he know hah.

most of the local stores in my city is getting them finishline footlocker champs sheiks and shoe palace so ill just go before the mall opens/ so these will bewidely available just make go to ur spots before they open and ur good

Originally Posted by Killajay209

most of the local stores in my city is getting them finishline footlocker champs sheiks and shoe palace so ill just go before the mall opens/ so these will be widely available just make go to ur spots before they open and ur good

Where from the 209 are u from Killa? Stockton? Lodi?

The CF crack is sickening.

I'm starting to understand the complaints about quality. I seen the obvious different shapes differences, which doesn't bother me to me...but thatshouldn't just happen after one light wear.

Why couldn't they be made with the same quality as the DMP 11s at the least? I would gladly buy older retros and OGs from now on if needed, but the resellprices are just sometimes too much. Are Powder X's really worth 500 dollars in NDS condition? I don't think so.

*end of random thought*

Some store's are shady saying idk if were going to get em..
Oh well, will try to cop online..like everyone on here..haha..
N if all in all fails, will head to my nearest mall.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

^^^ stockton
nice, so am I. Hopefully these won't be a pain to get. Which mall do you plan on going to? Hit up Weberstown for the 11/12 last year with mycousin, but they ran out of his size.
mad.gif

^^^ i was there also there were so many heads and it was freezing cold /btw i ran to FNL but i was like 15th in line and they ran out of my size as well but iwas able to copped when FNL restocked online then i sold the size 10.5 i bought from there $400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom