*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Boston heads Alpha omega has the space jams now for retail (617)427-3044 sizes 8.5-13 left

Anyone knows if this spot accept phone orders and ship? If so got to get to the nearest payphone.

Naa.. I called and they tried to tell me they didnt even have the spacejams
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. They mad scared. But I still went and copped. Once againprops to 617jordanhead

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Silsprr wrote:

tizoni wrote:

Silsprr wrote:

Digger85 wrote:

is d i c k s going to get these?

roll.gif
..That's a good one!

thats a real store dude.
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=2367454

No.......you don't say, but D i c k s? (no #@@@) Whens the last time they had a decent release if ever. I doubt a big +%* retail store like those guys gets the jams, but thanks for pointing out the obvious and adding a link
nerd.gif

They used to carry retros but I think they stopped last year with those stupid packs because I remember them having Black Cat IIIs and some other retro from another that time.

The one around my way has the flu game 12 and rising sun 12 so who knows!

Yup.. The one I live around does too

Originally Posted by ok4u2nvme

man son, im really stressin over these shoes...i hope i get them
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

ME 2, last year i was the first person to NOT get a pair, hopefully i get my hands on these, im planning to camp out

Are we sure that the carbon fiber is fake? Judging by the photos of the cracked plate, it looks like broken CF to me, the way that the crack is frayed where CFis weaved.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Someone need to hook me up with the right info.

I'm going to try and get a pair of SJ's for my girl for X-Mas (I have a back-up plan if I don't), but I don't know what to get.

Gradeschool? Men's? She said she's a 6/6.5 in womens, but then she said something like 4.5 in BOYS?

I'm not sure what size to get her A, and B, which to go for.
Go with the size 4.5 in kids. The difference between kids and womens is a size and a half.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

man all this CF talk got yall scared...smh

that %%!@ aint gonna crack....

My 2001 Concords, Jams, and Black Reds have all cracked from normal wear. This is nothing new except for the fact they're coming PRE-CRACKED.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Originally Posted by TrunksSSJ23

The 09 Space Jams > OG Space Jams in terms of overall look. The OG's have better quality though.

Slap yourself.

Does anybodys pairs have little bumps on the midsoles? *%*%# garbage.
da midsoles of these were always bumpy

and yeah, i WISH JB would've thrown supreme materials on these and THEN overcharge

Not true. I have DS OG Black/Red, there are no bumps from the molding block injection points. I just cut them off with a pair of nail clippers. Still sloppycraftsmanship for the price we're paying these days though.

We'd probably be better off if they did use plastic instead of carbon fiber, it'd be a lot less likely to crack. I still can't believe they'recharging $175 for these. I don't really care though, I'm coppin' regardless on RD.

Originally Posted by crooklyncon

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Someone need to hook me up with the right info.

I'm going to try and get a pair of SJ's for my girl for X-Mas (I have a back-up plan if I don't), but I don't know what to get.

Gradeschool? Men's? She said she's a 6/6.5 in womens, but then she said something like 4.5 in BOYS?

I'm not sure what size to get her A, and B, which to go for.
Go with the size 4.5 in kids. The difference between kids and womens is a size and a half.
Confirmation?
nerd.gif

Kids=Gradeschool?

Have not followed this thread at all. These drop the 24th right? I keep on hearing the 23rd or 24th

Im starting to feel the pressure, I still haven't for sure secured my pair.

Everytime i look on these sites to even try to possibly order now, they are sold out.

My boy from work says he has hookup at FL, 225 cash no receipt and he'll deliver them to me on Wednesday.

I'm still not too sure, but I dont have much better options right now.

DAMN MAN IM AT A STALE MATE OK THE OWER OF A STORE NEAR ME SAID SHE CAN HOLD A PAIR FOR ME FOR RD I JUST HAVE TO COME GETTHEM THAT DAY BUT MY UNCLE WANTS ME TO COME TO CHICAGO FOR CHRISTMAS AND I KNOW IF I GO DOWN THERE I KNOW I ANIT GONE GET THEM SO YOU GUYS WHATSHOULD I DO

reserved my pairs today, one 10, and 4.5. as u can see i already have a pair in my profile pic, but im picking up another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom