*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Just payed for my pair. Thanks footaction.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Spent too much already $ for lakers cavs tix on xmas. Will cop a pair later when restocks come in.

pshhhhhhhhh I would give up any pairs of shoes for lakers cavs on x-mas day............... good seats?

Sec 115 behind where george lopez sits. Woulda preferred courtside but for this game anything in the lower level is great.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Spent too much already $ for lakers cavs tix on xmas. Will cop a pair later when restocks come in.

pshhhhhhhhh I would give up any pairs of shoes for lakers cavs on x-mas day............... good seats?

Sec 115 behind where george lopez sits. Woulda preferred courtside but for this game anything in the lower level is great.

Nice! Tickets must have been bank!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

DAMN i haven't seen you post in a grip!

Yea I mostly just read posts on here these days. Mods have way too many posting rules. Hard to keep up and remember wut rules are wut. Overkill in my book. Butyea I'm still around. Hopin to get some space jams sooner or later.

You're still paying like $220 with shipping included if you buy it from that site.

...and those are UK sizes not US sizes, there is a sz 12.

how long does shipping take to the usa??? I have one being ready to get paid for, but before I click to purchase it I want to know how long the shipping takes

Its a general release (thats what they say) if its true nike made these by the thousands so no need to camp outside especially in chicago. heres a good TV ADfor master card!
Camping outside on 20 degree cold, snow and freezing rain, waiting for the store to open, buying your
space jam 11's - priceless

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Footlockers in Hawaii are cracking me up!! The managers are acting like this is the most SERIOUS release of all time...

Me - "Hello. What time are you opening tomorrow and how many pairs is your store going to have on hand"
Minimum Wage Manager- "9:30. I cannot discuss how many pairs we have on hand. First come, first serve"
Me - "I don't see why disclosing that info is THAT serious, why can't you reveal how many you have?"
Minimum Wage Manager- "Well, if I told you how many we had, and there was a defect, and you were the last person in line and didn't get your pair you would probably be pretty angry with me right?"
Me- "No. I would be more angry if I was waiting outside in the morning for nothing. Can you at least give a ball park number?"
Minimum Wage Manager- "24"
Me- "Thanks you bum"

Let's be real people. Please don't take your job so serious. Thanks
I never bought any releases in Hawaii except for the Laser IV's...did that during a meet up. All the employees were too shady. Hawaii alwaysgets a limited amount and the employees would just buy them up or hook there friends up.

I've had decent luck, only pair I've missed out on is the DMP.

Most lucky one I've gotten through on was two pairs of Laser IV's.

Hopefully I'll get through.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 93jUMpmAnKid

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by juskin h2k

the interesting thing about this release is, do you try online or do you go line up now?
I have to try online because of work, but I wonder if people are risking it for an online
chance, i mean eastcoast peeps its one or the other, wonder how the lines in socal are
going to be around 10pm!

Online is my only hope since I'm a sz 15, should be interesting.
similar....size 14.

damn bro, im a 14 as well, we gotta cordinate this so were not ordering from the same place haha!

being in Philly means that you cant order online because they dont ship due to some company around here that has the rights to the name Finish Line
indifferent.gif

This is great. Sitting here with my pair and reading about people going nuts about getting their pair. i Can't wait till it hits midnight it's gonnaget frantic. Good luck everyone. They worth the wait.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

You're still paying like $220 with shipping included if you buy it from that site.

...and those are UK sizes not US sizes, there is a sz 12.

Good looking out on the sizes... came out to $204 shipped for me. Which I'm way cool with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom