Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by bahunt8

no size 12
frown.gif
size 11 uk is a us 12

oh snap!! uk size .... 11.5 = 12.5 = copped
Yup it comes with a free t shirt too. 200 usd shipped is not bad at all.
pimp.gif

LEMME GET A HIGH-FIVE!!!

Total was exactly $204.91.... I just sold my crappy Nintendo Wii for that much
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seems shipping ony take 1 - 10 days to get to the USA!!!

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Footaction was giving out tickets for the release.

Was it for raffle tickets or a ticket to guarantee you a pair?

I can't see Footaction raffling off shoes, but you never know.

Good luck everyone. I'm sure everyone looking will end up with what they want. It's only the people who don't put in any effort that come up short.

Originally Posted by gyeah

Footlockers in Hawaii are cracking me up!! The managers are acting like this is the most SERIOUS release of all time...

Me - "Hello. What time are you opening tomorrow and how many pairs is your store going to have on hand"
Minimum Wage Manager- "9:30. I cannot discuss how many pairs we have on hand. First come, first serve"
Me - "I don't see why disclosing that info is THAT serious, why can't you reveal how many you have?"
Minimum Wage Manager- "Well, if I told you how many we had, and there was a defect, and you were the last person in line and didn't get your pair you would probably be pretty angry with me right?"
Me- "No. I would be more angry if I was waiting outside in the morning for nothing. Can you at least give a ball park number?"
Minimum Wage Manager- "24"
Me- "Thanks you bum"

Let's be real people. Please don't take your job so serious. Thanks

I got answers like that today to when I called a few stores here in Austin. All I wanted to know if they were gonna have any size 14's in their size run. I finally said, I'm trying to spend money in your store and you can't tell me if you're gonna have my size.

QFT - I just cannot comprehend what the drawback is in telling potential costumers what product you have on hand?

LOL The managers always get the last laugh. They like to screw you. But I think it's just the typical 3 for 30%, 2 for 50% floor workers answering thephone.

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

I'm going to try and get these online. If i get them fine, if i dont, oh well. it ain't that serious.

damn i copped 11.5 uk size I wear 11.5 us

OWNED.

LOL There's a lot of funny posters here....... LOL

At least it wasn't:

"Damn I copped a sz 15 but I wear a sz 8US" LOL

I just realized I might have to do express shipping on these...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm going to be out of town from 12/27-12/31, and ain't no way I'm going to have it come here when I ain't there.

wow..this local footlocker around my way thats empty acting impatient,asked what time they open and the guy says 8am without even giving me time to say thankyou
laugh.gif

hopefully will be an easy cop for me,will also try my luck on eastbay in a couple hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom