*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about going to Expressions in Boston since the one in Worcester dont have anything bigger than an 11
mad.gif
. Hopefully Eblens come thru! Be there at 4am

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

My bro is at Atheltes Foot at OST and SCOTT in 3rd ward (houston). I rolled by there at 4:45 with no line I sent my bro over there. They are charging 216 though. I will internet it tonite and try my newly found sleeper spot in the morning.
They gotta Athletes Feet there? must be new...the only one i know of is of Fondren and West Bellfort...

Imma take my chances tomorrow morning...if i cant find a pair...oh well.

but if i do find a pair and cop...theres a lot of clothing that needs to be returned to make of up for the money spent
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DB24

Whats wrong with using Bing?

Whenever there's a release like this, they don't like you using any type of discount whatsoever. They will put your order on hold, and by the time youcall POOF your order is gone. This happened to me with the All-Star XX3's, I ordered a pair of these plus the Concord Melo M4s, the Melos shipped at anice discount, but the All Stars got eaten.

So I would definitely not do that with this release.

Originally Posted by infamous54

My bro is at Atheltes Foot at OST and SCOTT in 3rd ward (houston). I rolled by there at 4:45 with no line I sent my bro over there. They are charging 216 though. I will internet it tonite and try my newly found sleeper spot in the morning.
They gotta Athletes Feet there? must be new...the only one i know of is of Fondren and West Bellfort...

but if i do find a pair and cop...theres a lot of clothing that needs to be returned to make of up for the money spent
laugh.gif

Yeah Ray just opened it last week. Its been all over 97.9 today. 97.9 will be there tonite. my bro is saying there are 100 people in line and I know for surethey arent that deep in sj's

ive never camped for any sneakers before.
do u have to get a wristband from ftl first in order to get da kicks?
thanks in advance for any info.

will any in store coupons work (finishline $10, local mall coupons for footlocker/champs of $15 of $75 purchase)?

i'm guessing that when i go tomorrow morning i'll be the only one at the local mall, but i could be wrong...

Gr's and people camping for them......

not worth camping at all
a little work and you will easily be able to cop them

Originally Posted by BigDirty978

I was thinking about going to Expressions in Boston since the one in Worcester dont have anything bigger than an 11
mad.gif
. Hopefully Eblens come thru! Be there at 4am

Eblens probably come through with like what 1 pair per size, well mine along my way (Lawrence). The expressions in boston is way better than the worcester one.I advice you to go to boston and you'll be good trust.

Originally Posted by infamous54

laugh.gif

Yeah Ray just opened it last week. Its been all over 97.9 today. 97.9 will be there tonite. my bro is saying there are 100 people in line and I know for sure they arent that deep in sj's
Yea i doubt it...along with Active Athlete.

I would take my chances at both HOH locations since they got the most pairs out of any retailers.

Forget camping online for these. I remember back then when i used to camp outside the store for releases, it was the !%$%. Now with the internet, all the funhas been overlooked because of laziness. Ima go to a spot and just camp for these if i don't get them, ohh well at least i went and tried and met somefellow SneakHeads and some idiot hypebeasts. Better than copping online and all lonely, i rather be buggin out. Goodluck ya.

Originally Posted by jer23

will any in store coupons work (finishline $10, local mall coupons for footlocker/champs of $15 of $75 purchase)?

i'm guessing that when i go tomorrow morning i'll be the only one at the local mall, but i could be wrong...
i doubt it...

they wasnt letting folks use it on the white/red XII's.

Originally Posted by eazyfbaby06

Originally Posted by Rightguard

all i know is that people are camping at finishline at wheaton mall in MD......
do u know if finishline is doing a midnight release at wheaton?
man they used to do pre-orders not to long ago
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom