*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by khadafi252

it's been a MINUTE since i've bought at retail AND from a mall at that. since the altitude 13's. anyway this is my 1st sneaker drop in phoenix and i'm glad to see we do have sneakerheads out here. we have tickets and held spots in line, but mall cops told us we had to leave and come back at 10.
mad.gif
#14 and i have the last sz 12. footlocker managers here are actually doing their jobs. midnight drop. peace.

that was going on in AZ?!!? where
nerd.gif
?!?!? i copped my pairs from stevens shoes yesterday! that is serious right there

Good luck every one for the online camp out and for the midnight release's ...........im bout to go and get some sleep cuz i got to get up at 4 to getthese but my mom set me up with this little shawty who works at footlocker so im good to go ( gotta love moms) Good luck and stay safe

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

One of my boys is in line in NORCAL Eastridge Mall...he started linig up at 2pm today he is the 10th person....right know he updated me and told me there were around 70 ppl behind him

10 Hours in a line for a pair of shoes. Thats MADNESS!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
buying my kicks from the same shop for 10 years hasits benefits.

Anyone have any tips for early morning releases? My mall is pretty big and 3 stores are getting them. Security told me the mall is opening at 7am yetfootlocker told me 6am release. The other two shoe stores said 7am release. I asked secruity which entrance employees usually enter from figuring sprintingfrom there would be my best option. I was also thinking about lying and saying I was a mall employee to get in early then just go sit in front of thefootlocker.

stupid kids got in line this morning at 10:30am for the midnight release at my usual spot. At 7:30pm there were over 45 people in line... they only got 25pairs...

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

All the SoCal heads are just lurking on this thread......
nerd.gif

nobody is posting info on this release for SoCal...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im laughing at u dude. having trouble securing your pair?

indifferent.gif
Square

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Anyone have any tips for early morning releases? My mall is pretty big and 3 stores are getting them. Security told me the mall is opening at 7am yet footlocker told me 6am release. The other two shoe stores said 7am release. I asked secruity which entrance employees usually enter from figuring sprinting from there would be my best option. I was also thinking about lying and saying I was a mall employee to get in early then just go sit in front of the footlocker.

stupid kids got in line this morning at 10:30am for the midnight release at my usual spot. At 7:30pm there were over 45 people in line... they only got 25 pairs...
Where were you planning to go? Looking at you avatar, i'm guessing you are in the DMV?

Im just going to cop to resell... n f=ck what yall gotta say..... $250 shipped for wen ya miss out on da online release... smh to me
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Never tried a midnight release on Eastbay... if I add the item to my cart at exactly 12 o'clock, how would I not get them?

Because eastbay is renowned for having server crashes...heed my words...you will get the "we cannot process your order at this time"

lol watch...some things will never change...it'll be fixed within the hour or two within release...so cats who stay up all night will get through...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom