e camping needs a nike/swoosh.com link asap
nerd.gif
this
they trying to hold out on us...
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

These will sell out because there are more people buying these to resell, than to keep. Ebay is going to be flooded. Give it time, these will be going for $210-$225 in the summer. If you don't get them on RD, just wait, these will be around.
I want them but I'm not into kicks enough anymore to drop more than $200... i love jordans and always will but theres better things for me to waste money on... best believe if i get these tho they will be rocked

175+ tax and shipping is pretty damn close to $200. if you're spending that what's $15 more?

Does any one kno how they did things tonight at queens center mall?? Iheard they had a midnight release

16 minutes until pandaemonium starts...I wish i had some popcorn to sit here and read the post that are about to go down

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Eastbay coupon code: IPEB96FJ free shipping on $75 or more! Exp 12/31/2009
from my experience with ordering kicks from eastbay over the phone the only codes that will work are free shipping codes.........doesnt hurt totry it

LKS199H9

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Eastbay coupon code: IPEB96FJ free shipping on $75 or more! Exp 12/31/2009
from my experience with ordering kicks from eastbay over the phone the only codes that will work are free shipping codes.........doesnt hurt to try it

LKS199H9
There are always many free shipping codes.

One of the best Jordan's off all time is finally back, the Retro 11 Space Jams. These Retro XI's were released in 1996 when Michael Jordan starred inthe movie, "Space Jam". With inspiration drawn from a tuxedo design, the Space Jams feature a black patent leather and mesh upper, along with avarsity royal Jumpman logo. The white midsole sitting on a clear outsole completes the look that only Jordan Brand can design. For all your cushioning andsupport needs, the Retro 11 has a Phylon midsole with a full-length Air-Sole unit and carbon fiber plate. http://www.finishline.com...Id=prod650234&icid=11152 THIS ISNOT TRUE - SPACE JAMS DIDNT RELEASE UNTIL 2001 ... FNL GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom