Status
Not open for further replies.
you know you want this

testh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

These are not going to be hard to get.

You have people that want to buy the kicks and keep them and then you have a ton of people who want to take advantage of the hype and resell.

Prices are going to spike for these, and then it will dip to $210-225.

spoken like someone who's been through this @#+@ before.
laugh.gif

Too many times bro
laugh.gif

This is nothing compared to the "hypebeast era" of 2003-2008 (Hell even 2002). Dudes were feenin' for everything JB dropped. 150 pg. RD threads were the norm.

People talking about "this reminds me of the old days"
laugh.gif
. What the hell does old days mean?

I scooped up Black/Red IV's in '99 the week of RD, not day of, WEEK of. Same with the Infrared VI, White/Cement IV, White/Black/Red V, etc. Don't get me started on the Laney V's and Mocha III's
laugh.gif

It started getting crazy after the first batch of XI retros. It died with the Black/Purple VIII Retro.

These will sell out because there are more people buying these to resell, than to keep. Ebay is going to be flooded. Give it time, these will be going for $210-$225 in the summer. If you don't get them on RD, just wait, these will be around.

I was such a sneakerhead, I didn't even stock pile on laneys for 45 a pop, at least 3 almost full size runs. I just wanted 1 pair.
laugh.gif

And yeah, I can follow that timeline like it just happened.

MERCENARY.......................i feel you man, i havent been this anxious for a release in about 3 years..........and all for not possibly....cause like ivesaid before i got a feeling nike flooded the market with these and the hype is just making it seem like theyre limited.....

Damn. I went to Champs in Newport Mall, Jersey City, at 10:45 for the midnight release, and there had to be about 50 people there. They handed out cards withsizes on them, and sizes went quick. I dipped to Footaction across the mall and about 10 people were already there. They won't sell them until 5 AM. Now Igotta wait for 5 hours to ensure my pair. At least the Footaction got 180 pairs...

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

well im at the Navy Exchange in Norfolk, VA waiting til the morn...like 10ppl in line as of now...the price will definitely be worth the wait

word? they are letting ya'll camp out there? I'm up at Langley but just going to cop online...
yeah buddy...i was out here last year for the 11/12 cdp release...got em for 189 flat...but yeah theres like 12 ppl here now, gonna be b/t 110-115 flat

that's whats up...good rate...bout cop mine now...get a pair for my kid in the morning...be safe out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom