*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
before it hit 9(pacific time) this thread had like 150 pages and now up to 190,wow..

Originally Posted by Wankirby

i been on Eastbay.com since 11 pm central time , and i just got my order through. I have a bad feeling that I'm not going to get these muthaphuckas AGAIN!!!
EASTBAY PHUCKING SUCKS!!!! THEY KNOW THE SITE WILL BE FLOODED WITH HITS, YOU THINK THEY WOULD UPGRADE THEY SERVERS AFTER ALL THIS TIME @!@%#!!!
I HATE THIS *$**!!! IF I DON'T GET THESE SHOES, I'M GOING TO SNEAK SOMEBODY, I'M SO SERIOUS. @!@%# EASTBAY SUCKS!!!!

Season Greetings!!

YO, BEATLEGEUSE44, you got an email confirmation from Footlocker??? ALREADY? Are you sure it's not the order confirmation number, and not an EMAILconfirmation?

got off the phone with eastbay 10 minutes ago, 10.5 and 11 ordered, off to shoot some zombies and drink beers till my alarm goes off to hit the mall smellinglike a brewery!

online ordering is a joke people, just learn to time your phone calls.

niketown.com had them up for a while. they already took the moola out my account. eastbay is such trash.

Does Finishline send an email because I check my bank account and I've been charged for three pairs?

anybody else getting this before they hit submit:

** Please note: We are currently unable to submit your order via our automated order processing system. Please allow 24 hours for us to process your order. Anyapplicable shipping charges, taxes, and discounts will be calculated upon submission and you will receive a confirmation email showing your order total at thattime. Please press Submit to commit your order.

I got the "G" confirmation on both Eastbay and Footaction orders
smh.gif

Doubt the orders will be processed.

It may show a FSR and let you add to cart, but when you get to almost submitting your order is says they are unsure of the inventory and can't process yourorder.

I got an order confirmation from footaction with no G. Where did u guys get the G in the number? in the beginning of the number?

After 25 minutes of refreshing, finally got 1 pair off of eastbay but order number started with the dreaded "G"...

So went onto footaction and got 2 pairs with no problem and got my confirmation email too...

Like we've all experienced this BS with eastbay, you would think they would've gotten the message by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom