*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Damn, a lot of canceled orders..
SMH @ Eastbay etc for not setting a limit. You see cats ordering like 5 pairs and people ordering one cant even get theirs.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

It don't make no sense that there's dudes getting cancelled but then that same site will re-up. Why not fill the orders of the cats you cancelled?

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^Nice work bigj
yo uuuuuu dont wanna know how hard i worked to get them
laugh.gif

1/2 gas tank = gone!!!
Haha damn man. I made 2 stops this morning....24 pairs in the trunk
laugh.gif
and yet again, i say... U DA MAN...
i talked to joe and he was like speedy looked out for a 8 but couldnt get a 9.5/10.
my 1st spot i went to did me dirty.... was supposed to open up at 8am... chick got there at 840 then went to the bank til 930... caused me to miss out onanother release lol

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'm mad disappointed. its like i gave a lot for christmas time and didn't receive a damn thing. i spent a lot on other ppl and i'm not getting *%%.
my girl is too broke to give me a gift (and i don't have the heart to complain to her about spending a lot on her but not receiving anything in return), not getting anything from anybody else...etc.

and then this bull. smh.

no point in refreshing champs/ftl/fnl/ndc/etc. cuz all thats left are shaq sizes.
not in nyc right now because i'm visiting my girl. dont know anything about where i'm at and i'm sure that at 9:31 these are gone wherever they were at.

smh.
lesson learned. stay the hell in nyc and dont mess with broke females in state but certainly not out of state either.

Bro, I feel bad for you. Look, get at me in my inbox with your email addy. I'll get you a pair in your size, and you will not be taxed $250. Hurry up. Orif anybody knows his email, please provide it.

I'm kind of confused on whether my Eastbay order went through, I got that e-mail like yall did, but for my single order that had regular orderconfirmation, I got the e-mail and it says OPEN under status?
nerd.gif

Pretty sure my FNL went through, status is processing.

Well my footaction order says 1 unit ready to ship... so I guess that means I'm good.

I think it also helps that I only wear a size 8.

Originally Posted by kobehead

SMH @ Eastbay etc for not setting a limit. You see cats ordering like 5 pairs and people ordering one cant even get theirs.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I know acting like these weren't gonna move.

Originally Posted by marley

It don't make no sense that there's dudes getting cancelled but then that same site will re-up. Why not fill the orders of the cats you cancelled?
QFT..they need to set a limit as well (should have had one in the first place
smh.gif
)

Originally Posted by marmourjr

i'm mad disappointed. its like i gave a lot for christmas time and didn't receive a damn thing. i spent a lot on other ppl and i'm not getting *%%.
my girl is too broke to give me a gift (and i don't have the heart to complain to her about spending a lot on her but not receiving anything in return), not getting anything from anybody else...etc.

and then this bull. smh.

no point in refreshing champs/ftl/fnl/ndc/etc. cuz all thats left are shaq sizes.
not in nyc right now because i'm visiting my girl. dont know anything about where i'm at and i'm sure that at 9:31 these are gone wherever they were at.

smh.
lesson learned. stay the hell in nyc and dont mess with broke females in state but certainly not out of state either.
Quit whining
laugh.gif
, Christmas isn't about getting presents,it's about giving.
I'm not gettin anything for Christmas either, but I have a job and buy whatever I want year round so I don't really care.

Originally Posted by marmourjr

and then this bull. smh.

smh.

Bro, I feel bad for you. Look, get at me in my inbox with your email addy. I'll get you a pair in your size, and you will not be taxed $250. Hurry up. Or if anybody knows his email, please provide it.
thats real noble of you
pimp.gif

got 1 order cancelation from eastbay, but called in and my order number without the G went through. the rep told me i was only the 2nd persont hat she spoketo, to actually have successfully submit my order.

Originally Posted by kobehead

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

i'm sure you are referring to my post sir....as they say, "you snooze, you lose".....you gotta be on top of things....and may i add, that thiswas a general release, i say again, a general release...eastbay has never put a limit per person on a general release...they only put limits on limited orquickstrike releases....so get your facts straight!....i got my 5 pairs, and what....all i am saying is, don't hate, congratulate...lol

Is everyone with a G getting cancelled?? I just got my Eastbay order cancelled (had the G)

Made one more order from Finishline last night (no G) - hoping that it will come through (order still "processing")

The site will reup but if you guys pay attention, they do it in sizes per day. Meaning, day 1 of reup = size 10, day 2 = size 12, and so on. A companycan't hold your funds for so many days either, thats why they cancel it too.

So mad that my order got canceled from eastbay
mad.gif
while other people got 10+pairs..I'm not buying these for $200+

Hopefully they have a restock... It seems local stores got more than online stores which sucks when your local store only sells fusions
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

And I'm a Eastbay Gold Club member, I guess that counts for nothing...

Hopefully they restock...
frown.gif

I have no idea who it was and I'm not going back through the well over 100 pages that have been added last night to find out...but whoever it was thatsuggested calling the Easybay international number, THANK YOU, just got all my other orders canceled except for the one I made over the phone to Eastbay.

footaction ftl...& eastbay ftw... 0-2

Dear Valued Customer,

We experienced unprecedented internet traffic last evening which caused our website to temporarily fail.

Due to the overwhelming demand for the Jordan Retro XI, we were unable to fulfill your order. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have causedyou.

Do not reply to this email. Please contact us via email at customer_service@footaction.com or via phone at 1-800-863-8932 if you have additional questions orconcerns.

Sincerely,

Footaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom