*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mafiasco

alll im askin is, does it matter if they charged you already. eastbay wise.

No it does not matter, that is just a temp authorization. That happens anytime u order off the internet. If your order did not go through the money will be putback into your account in 2-3 business days. I used to work at bank so I know how it works.

Originally Posted by jordanz4sale

Originally Posted by daantimpire

did anybody get there order cancelled that didnt have a g ?
Would Def like to know.
See I'm not sure, I ordered 3 orders, I got one e-mail confirm with a regular order #, but also got the e-mail. I don't know if thecancellation was for all three orders, just the other two, or what.

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Do all of these cancellations mean sizes will be put back up?

no it just means they over sold. why would they want to sell the same shoe twice
smh.gif

Damn this thread exploded !!!!

Quicc story. Didn't look good for me at all this morning. I had my plug ready to picc up the $187.24 yesterday but it never happened. He said he would dowhat he could but couldnt hold anything or promise anything. Me and my homie, a fellow NT'er are trying to orchestrate this city-wide coverage plan and itbasically falls through and places begin to sell out.

He goes to a mall and waits for about an hour and a half. While he's waiting, my plug calls me and tells me he has my size 11 and will hold it until I getthere. My boy gets his 10.5, the only one at this particular store, and goes home (they sold out of the only 11 they had). I go to the spot at the mall at 10AMand pay retail and my pair just happened to be excellent quality; smooth midsole (no injection point bubbles), nice chunky PL cut, and solid CF...

Wifey came through with the money, my dude at the spot held my pair down and even though I stayed up most of the night in a semi state of panic, I was able toeasily cop these at 10:03AM CST from my normal spot at the mall... and these fools were standing out in 30 degree weather and rain for an hour or more... mydude made it so easy for me...having a good friend that works at a FL affiliate in the mall FTW....
smokin.gif

I hope everybody that wanted these got them and everybody was safe.... I'm blessed to have the 2000s still very icy and the 2009s, well u know
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mafiasco

geeez yall niketalk dudes is on some other issh.

im just tryna ask. does it matter if you been charged on eastbay but havent gotten a READY TO SHIP yet.
Instead of quoting yourself and asking the same questions, here's a brilliant idea....why don't you call Eastbay and inquire about yourorder
eek.gif
. Who would have thought of that...

didn't get my pair
frown.gif
if anyone is in the Christmas spirit and wants to sell me their extra 11.5 or 12 or retail feel free to pm me (i can dream, cant i?).

its definitely a GR but people made it seem like it would be a walk thru the park because it was a GR
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Damn this thread exploded !!!!

Quicc story. Didn't look good for me at all this morning. I had my plug ready to picc up the $187.24 yesterday but it never happened. He said he would do what he could but couldnt hold anything or promise anything. Me and my homie, a fellow NT'er are trying to orchestrate this city-wide coverage plan and it basically falls through and places begin to sell out.

He goes to a mall and waits for about an hour and a half. While he's waiting, my plug calls me and tells me he has my size 11 and will hold it until I get there. My boy gets his 10.5, the only one at this particular store, and goes home (they sold out of the only 11 they had). I go to the spot at the mall at 10AM and pay retail and my pair just happened to be excellent quality; smooth midsole (no injection point bubbles), nice chunky PL cut, and solid CF...

Wifey came through with the money, my dude at the spot held my pair down and even though I stayed up most of the night in a semi state of panic, I was able to easily cop these at 10:03AM CST from my normal spot at the mall... and these fools were standing out in 30 degree weather and rain for an hour or more... my dude made it so easy for me...having a good friend that works at a FL affiliate in the mall FTW....
smokin.gif

I hope everybody that wanted these got them and everybody was safe.... I'm blessed to have the 2000s still very icy and the 2009s, well u know
grin.gif
If I were you I wouldn't even have bothered with coppin the '09's.
2000's are Grail's.

glad i dont buy jordans no more. already bought these wen they first came outback in early 2000's. 175? lol from 125 to 175... and you all bit the hook.you all should be all about kobes and lebrons now. jordan is wack. dudes my age buy them shoes cuz we saw dude play. you all need your own role models. youhave two legends in kobe and lebron and you all wildin out over some dude younever even saw play smh

My order was canceled too from Champ Sports. I got the email this morning. I'm gonna wait it out and hope these get restocked somewhere. Gonna be funnythough for the people who got their pairs today are gonna honestly sell them for 350$ plus to people and when people don't buy them lol.

if your order number had a G does that mean your order will be cancelled cause i aint get a confirmation or a cancellation email?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by jordanz4sale

Originally Posted by daantimpire

did anybody get there order cancelled that didnt have a g ?
Would Def like to know.
See I'm not sure, I ordered 3 orders, I got one e-mail confirm with a regular order #, but also got the e-mail. I don't know if the cancellation was for all three orders, just the other two, or what.
Its the G order. I have 2 orders... one without G and one with G. I got cancellation email too. But when I login to eastbay account and go toorder history, the one without the G is ready to ship.
smokin.gif

get out and get your shoes physically
there's nothin' like the rush of gettin' your shoes right there and "earnin'" them
by standin' in line and bravin' the crowds and elements and whatever else

or

just pick a less popular shoe to be a fan of and collect

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'm mad disappointed. its like i gave a lot for christmas time and didn't receive a damn thing. i spent a lot on other ppl and i'm not getting *%%.
my girl is too broke to give me a gift (and i don't have the heart to complain to her about spending a lot on her but not receiving anything in return), not getting anything from anybody else...etc.

and then this bull. smh.

no point in refreshing champs/ftl/fnl/ndc/etc. cuz all thats left are shaq sizes.
not in nyc right now because i'm visiting my girl. dont know anything about where i'm at and i'm sure that at 9:31 these are gone wherever they were at.

smh.
lesson learned. stay the hell in nyc and dont mess with broke females in state but certainly not out of state either.

Bro, I feel bad for you. Look, get at me in my inbox with your email addy. I'll get you a pair in your size, and you will not be taxed $250. Hurry up. Or if anybody knows his email, please provide it.
thats real noble of you
pimp.gif
Dont buy that dude @%%*. Fool is a crybaby. Learn to live with life and understand you cant get everything. If he's that salty return his'broke' girls gift and buy his own damn SpaceJams

crazy 2day went to pg mall at 4 :30 didnt open till 7 am but anywayz when the doors open evry1 ran n they dropped my man n got a bloody leg but it was worth itwe both got our pair
pimp.gif

Just tried to look-up my order on the phone from FNL, said they couldn't find it....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I got an e-mail confirm, hope it went through.....
tired.gif

I find it funny how all the people who didn't get what they wanted or purposely slept on this release are now complaining about not getting a pair andfuriously saying how these will not be sold over retail and blah blah blah. Face it, you missed it because you didn't take the necessary steps. It'slife but not the end of it. Now you have to settle for buying over retail price.

Originally Posted by buildingblock

there's nothin' like the rush of gettin' your shoes right there and "earnin'" them

or

That is so 1999, this is 2009 homie.

HDTV, heater, food, bathroom > Waiting in line.
happy.gif

damn this stuff is straight crazy man. I just called eastbay yesterday, ordered my pairs with no problem. It took me 30 min max. Geez, I feel lucky now that imreading all these posts.

Originally Posted by buildingblock

or

There are plenty of better things in life than copping shoes
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom