*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Man some of these stories are crazy. I had a size 10, but just sold it for 250 shipped. Honestly, I coulda gotten even more with the prices on ebay right now but I thought it'd be nice to hook someone up that couldn't get them. I just got word of a secret size 14 too, I wear a 13 but I think I'll be copping and keeping these 14s. Glad this is atleast partially working out after the debacle on Eastbay...
$250?! ...way to hook someone up
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

GOT MOST OF MY PAIRS LAST WEEK BUT AFTER SEEING ALL THE UNNECESSARY HYPe on here and ebay i went to a few stores at noon today and got more... i live in lancaster pa, we dont have shoeheads so dont gimme none of that, i took away from real shoeheads crap

LINES<<<<br />

holly s**t can i get another size 11.5
laugh.gif

My girls pair "released to ship," via EastBay.
My pair "processing," via FinishLine, but called and said it'll go through.
pimp.gif

got my pair early this morning with no problem and im loving these. they may not be like the dmp's but they are definately a huge step up from thecheap-looking cdp XI's. Im very satisfied

waited 6 + hours in the 'cold' at AZ mills.

Not a fan of finishline having no limits on pairs but went to another mall and got some gear to match after.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by H9U9S9H

I JUST CALLED MY LOCAL NIKETOWN. THEY SAID FOR ME NOT TO WORRY, "WE WILL BE RESTOCKING NEXT WEEK THURSDAY AND THE NEXT. HAHAHAHAHA... this will be like the housing market for the resellers. CRASH!!!!
Yea a lot of stores have JB account Re order forms. I ordered 45 more pairs for my store
pimp.gif
Have em friday.

frown.gif
Size 11?

Last Jordan I will ever wait in line for.

This really has gotten ridiculous...I got my pair, but way to many people came up empty handed.

i'm glad i didn't bother with this release. if these were available i probably would have gotten them. but i guess i'm at the age where i justcan't lower myself to wake up at 4 in the morning and run around a mall for a pair of shoes.

I'm praying dudes stop posting pics of a shoe everybody has.....its taking my phone a long time to load

Anyone else who wears a 13 notice how ridiculously big the box is? My boy got a 12.5 and his box fits the shoes perfectly. Way smaller than the 13 box

Them things swimming In there.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

GOT MOST OF MY PAIRS LAST WEEK BUT AFTER SEEING ALL THE UNNECESSARY HYPe on here and ebay i went to a few stores at noon today and got more... i live in lancaster pa, we dont have shoeheads so dont gimme none of that, i took away from real shoeheads crap

LINES<<<<br />
there's nothing better than when a reseller brags about all the jordans he copped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom