*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
This release was CRAZY! The hype was so unbelievable I had to camp out from 7:30 pm to 7:30 am to get my pair, FTL is 1 shady place I was 2nd in line when weget to the store 1 of the employees comes up & tells us all the kids sz's but not the mens I was like come on son how do you not know what you have instock?
After watching like 10 FTL employees pile they finally come back & say they only have sz 7, 8, (2) 9.5, 11.5, 12, & a 13 only 7 pairs for the public! Iws lucky to get my 11.5 so I dip out sart warming up my car only to see every employee walk out with 3 pairs per person! I felt so bad for some of the ppl whocamped with me but didn't end up getting their shoes. I called FLT & filed a complaint there's just no way what these ppl did should be legal &yes I am mad even though I got my pair.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

yeah its always beautiful when people rack up to try and resel land then they are just stuck with them because of re-stocks and b-grades

the difference is that the shoes you can return....i only cop multiples from nike, eastbay, etc. a smart person will never lose money on reselling
Pre-release you were asking help for a Sz 9 for retail, and yet you won't won't return the favor for those in need? Grimey
laugh.gif

yea that is greedy as $%!#

yeah i was...i had to scramble and luckily found a place hat was doing preorders. online cop was EASY...but if you put in some work you should have been able to get a pair regardless

BS was it easy! I was at my computer, at all the site I wanted to get them from and in the order that I would attempt to purchase...all either crashed or wentthrough, only to find out my order couldn't be fulfilled. Now I have to either hope I can get in on a restock this week or that everyone's will bedefective and I won't regret not being able to get in on them.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

mikejs210 wrote:

CP3isdatruth wrote:

is osneaker.com legit?? i ordered a sz 13 off there just now and they still have more...let me know thanks guys

i just want my pair!!

They're legit.

ehhhh there have been some major issues with them..... good luck.....I know them as NOSNEAKER

laugh.gif
smh.gif

well my day just getting worse and worse
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Have not heard from NDC yet.. order just says in process.... shouldn't they have shipped out today?
just keep checking...
the only bad sign is when u get that email like "an important notification about your order"... which means something is getting canceled.
if you ordered multiples, u can tell if something is getting canceled because they will split the order up on the order status screen.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by 12 steps

everybody thats rocked theirs so far
how are they holding up?
do they crease easily?

I tried my 11.5 on yesterday...they don't crease at all..surprisingly the back part of the shoe is pretty stiff..unlike the 01 breds I have..the back collar area on the 01's seems to crease very easily. The 09's don't..
pimp.gif
I played ball in mine a month ago. and they were still but then got broken in and were very flimsey and uncomfortable. The 23 on the back peeledoff after 2 hours of ball and im donating that pair to goodwill. It was just an experimental thing to test the quality and i was
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 12 steps

everybody thats rocked theirs so far
how are they holding up?
do they crease easily?
im rocking my pair right now and i am very impressed. I thought these would have been like the cdp 11s from last year but they are actually waybetter and pretty comfy.
happy.gif
. no creases yet and hopefully it stays thatway.

Originally Posted by Sam See

Originally Posted by AsianImage

went to sleep at midnight PST....noon now and the page jumped over 50 pages. CRAZY.

I have my FINISHLINE email confirmation and I am happy with that. Luckily my boy gave me a heads up about the spot I was going to...12 pairs total and about 10 people in line at 2AM. I wont be greedy. I am happy with my 2 pair.

Oh yeah my EASTBAY G order number got CANCELLED TODAY. I think I am going to email EASTBAY a letter complaining. I hate that they say it was "unprecedented" or "unexpected" surge of interest for the Retro XI. What are you smoking crack? Even sending the XI email to your customers as your site was crashing. I have learned my lesson. Next time I will def go NDC first. Lame....ugh.

and lastly...where are all the BIG MOUTHS...saying how LAME everyone is for hyping over a GR. "EASY COP!" "EASY COP!" dont sweat it...just go early and walk right in and get your pairs. Man...I hate know it alls....now look. This 8000000 pair per store GENERAL RELEASE was sold out before sunrise...EVERYWHERE. Lame...

and lastly...for those that did not see my post from WAAAAAAAAAY back...here it is again!
devil.gif

4198651274_19ba81df90_b.jpg
info on the shirt... ?

Info on the poster i need it ASAP!

Posted this a long time ago concerning NDC orders and shipping. Please note: This product is expected to require up to 3 business days (Mon-Fri, excludingholidays) to ship from our warehouse.

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by Sam See

Originally Posted by AsianImage

went to sleep at midnight PST....noon now and the page jumped over 50 pages. CRAZY.

I have my FINISHLINE email confirmation and I am happy with that. Luckily my boy gave me a heads up about the spot I was going to...12 pairs total and about 10 people in line at 2AM. I wont be greedy. I am happy with my 2 pair.

Oh yeah my EASTBAY G order number got CANCELLED TODAY. I think I am going to email EASTBAY a letter complaining. I hate that they say it was "unprecedented" or "unexpected" surge of interest for the Retro XI. What are you smoking crack? Even sending the XI email to your customers as your site was crashing. I have learned my lesson. Next time I will def go NDC first. Lame....ugh.

and lastly...where are all the BIG MOUTHS...saying how LAME everyone is for hyping over a GR. "EASY COP!" "EASY COP!" dont sweat it...just go early and walk right in and get your pairs. Man...I hate know it alls....now look. This 8000000 pair per store GENERAL RELEASE was sold out before sunrise...EVERYWHERE. Lame...

and lastly...for those that did not see my post from WAAAAAAAAAY back...here it is again!
devil.gif

4198651274_19ba81df90_b.jpg
info on the shirt... ?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

yeah its always beautiful when people rack up to try and resel land then they are just stuck with them because of re-stocks and b-grades

the difference is that the shoes you can return....i only cop multiples from nike, eastbay, etc. a smart person will never lose money on reselling
Pre-release you were asking help for a Sz 9 for retail, and yet you won't won't return the favor for those in need? Grimey
laugh.gif

yea that is greedy as $%!#

yeah i was...i had to scramble and luckily found a place hat was doing preorders. online cop was EASY...but if you put in some work you should have been able to get a pair regardless

BS was it easy! I was at my computer, at all the site I wanted to get them from and in the order that I would attempt to purchase...all either crashed or went through, only to find out my order couldn't be fulfilled. Now I have to either hope I can get in on a restock this week or that everyone's will be defective and I won't regret not being able to get in on them.

eastbay, footlocker, etc were impossible but i got on nike and got 5 pairs in 35 seconds max. not lag, not waiting for loading. eastbay phone was easy you justhad to wait. most people who copped from nike would agree with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom