*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
what was the exact time of your purchase from Nike? I spotted the shoe but it kept telling it couldn't find it in the system or that they were out. Thatwas one of the first sites I found it on too! Then out of no where it finally shows an inventory, it gives me the error at checkout that they have run out ofsize 11. It was not as easy as you say...

first in line, man it felt so good to walk in get the ONLY 10.5 in the store and walk out. But I do feel bad for any people behind me wanting a 10, 10.5, or11, the first three people took em. Oh and these shoes are FIRE

Originally Posted by faddy

first in line, man it felt so good to walk in get the ONLY 10.5 in the store and walk out. But I do feel bad for any people behind me wanting a 10, 10.5, or 11, the first three people took em. Oh and these shoes are FIRE

Yeah, they really are much nicer quality than expected!

Just got back from my local footlocker whom only received kids sizes, got these for my nieces in exchange for their former gifts I had bought them which werethe Jordan True Flights...
They better keep 'em clean, but then again their kids, what more do you expect from them?
laugh.gif
As an uncle, you gotta show lots of love for your nieces/nephews.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

first in line, man it felt so good to walk in get the ONLY 10.5 in the store and walk out. But I do feel bad for any people behind me wanting a 10, 10.5, or 11, the first three people took em. Oh and these shoes are FIRE

So true I know a lot of ppl bashed them but they are beautiful.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

what was the exact time of your purchase from Nike? I spotted the shoe but it kept telling it couldn't find it in the system or that they were out. That was one of the first sites I found it on too! Then out of no where it finally shows an inventory, it gives me the error at checkout that they have run out of size 11. It was not as easy as you say...

10:09 and 10:10. i was at the newest shoes page and i saw they wrote out "Jordan 12" so i just tried a search of "Jordan 11" not Jordan xiand they were there...very smooth and easy

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

Originally Posted by cnoriega

So true I know a lot of ppl bashed them but they are beautiful.

they look real good way better than expected

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Over 900 pairs on ebay right now! Someone in JB should give ebay a call - put a temp ban on listing jordan shoes would put a stop to this !$$%. People thinking they gettin 400 bucks for these - ebay amateurs, be lucky to see OG space jams go for that money!

At the end of the day its not gonna effect OG heads it just ruins Christmas for a lot of kids which is lousy.

I dont know about 400 but i have sold 2 pairs for $320 each and have one more pair up for auction right now that i expect the same from. Making about $350profit for doing absolutely nothing seems like a sweet deal for me.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

GOT MOST OF MY PAIRS LAST WEEK BUT AFTER SEEING ALL THE UNNECESSARY HYPe on here and ebay i went to a few stores at noon today and got more... i live in lancaster pa, we dont have shoeheads so dont gimme none of that, i took away from real shoeheads crap

LINES<<<<br />
there's nothing better than when a reseller brags about all the jordans he copped.

Hey man you planing to sell some on ebay? Because ain't no reason 4 you to wear all of them except one. I mean if you want to seell one that's fine,but if you willing to sell some then do so! put some sizes up on ebay.

couldve got 3 pairs of 8.5 from swoosh for 105 but as soon as i hit checkout bamm all sold out lol. so i had to pay retail for 2 pairs
frown.gif

I'm actually surprised at how fast they sold out. I thought it would be more of a Fire Red V release from a few years back. Thought I could go around noonor something and get a pair. Sold out everywhere around me by like 9 am
smh.gif

NDC search didn't bring them up. It wasn't until I tried the product number and style code that they came up. I should have dome that first. That'swhere I messed up. Should have known better. When they came up FSR. Went through the process. Hit submit order and bam...sold out
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

I'm actually surprised at how fast they sold out. I thought it would be more of a Fire Red V release from a few years back. Thought I could go around noon or something and get a pair. Sold out everywhere around me by like 9 am
smh.gif
same here. i thought it would still be available by like 12 pm but den hit up one store sold out so called like 25 stores and all of em were gone.hoh at beverly center had the last sz 8 so i copped both.

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

This release was CRAZY! The hype was so unbelievable I had to camp out from 7:30 pm to 7:30 am to get my pair, FTL is 1 shady place I was 2nd in line when we get to the store 1 of the employees comes up & tells us all the kids sz's but not the mens I was like come on son how do you not know what you have in stock?
After watching like 10 FTL employees pile they finally come back & say they only have sz 7, 8, (2) 9.5, 11.5, 12, & a 13 only 7 pairs for the public! I ws lucky to get my 11.5 so I dip out sart warming up my car only to see every employee walk out with 3 pairs per person! I felt so bad for some of the ppl who camped with me but didn't end up getting their shoes. I called FLT & filed a complaint there's just no way what these ppl did should be legal & yes I am mad even though I got my pair.

that is a good deed.
much respect

btw if anyone is sz 8 or 7.5 i gurantee you guys can fit a sz 7y.

my normal size is 8.5 but this guy told me to try on a sz 7y without the insoles and it fit tight.

Rep on NDC told me my order will go out next week, I had ground shipping.

Order at 12:03, I messed up 3 times checkout trying to add a promo code for free shipping but noticed it was already free and wasted 30-45 seconds. Itdidn't matter as my order went through and was successful.

Easily for me on NDC and a great choice of limiting them to three per order.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

what was the exact time of your purchase from Nike? I spotted the shoe but it kept telling it couldn't find it in the system or that they were out. That was one of the first sites I found it on too! Then out of no where it finally shows an inventory, it gives me the error at checkout that they have run out of size 11. It was not as easy as you say...
My order was placed at 9:12pm pacific time.

thought this was going to be an easy cop so I rolled to the mall at opening time. these joints were sold out everywhere. damn hypebeasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom