*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow thread exploded had to start all the way from page 280, lotta he say she say in here, but it seems like 95% were able to cop which is good, i got my pairand 3 more pairs on the way when they hit the V.I

Still no confirm from FNL.
tired.gif

What simply doesnt make sense is that some people in here really really thought that these would not cause problems like how they did
in 1995 , and again in 2000 . I know jordans dont sell out how they used to but these are the XIS . The xis will always sell out no matter what .

Dallas was crazy and we never sell out jordans anymore .

here is a video i shot after everyone rushed the doors
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
the line was all the way in da parking lot .

Originally Posted by JayWalker559

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Originally Posted by redremy23

Made Headline News!

http://www.sacbee.com/ourregion/story/2418340.html
i was at arden
pimp.gif

one of the first 50 to get in before the riot
laugh.gif

Congrats dude, i heard like 2000 heads was in line. Is that true? I would think the Bay would be worse than Sac but I guess not.
there was a huge crowd, bigger than any of the usual releases i've ever seen. dont know if the police were exaggerating, but they said therewere about 3000 people outside. riot patrol came, heard some folks got tazed and another got stabbed, but i was inside the whole time because they threatenedto arrest us if we tried to leave the building.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i seen completed auctions touchin da 450 mark
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I don't feel bad selling mine for $300 shipped then. I put the BIN price at $300 shipped cause I want to move these fast and guarantee I makemoney, even if it's not top dollar. I'd rather sell a little cheaper and guarantee my funds from a legit buyer then let an auction run it's courseonly to have it be won by a zero feedback buyer who has a 50/50 chance of paying.

I guess if I were playing blackjack, I'm taking even money.

Anyway, after trying on the pair I bought for myself, I dunno if I want them anymore. I love XIs, but after being able to hold these in my hands and see howthey felt on my feet, they feel like authenticated fakes. I've owned fake XIs before (yeah I know, SMH @ me
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
) and these feel like a more rigid fake XI.

We'll see how I feel about these in the spring when the snow melts. Maybe then my attitude will have changed and I will unDS them, but I could see myselfsitting on these for a year or two and then flipping them. I got my DMP XIs already so I don't necessarily need these.

Danng thats crazy. I don't remember any Jordan releases causing that much trouble for awhile. At my place security wouldn't let people camp out in thefront of the mall and as soon as they left everyone ran for the front door from a nearby Burger King. Props to people who camped, it was like 40 degrees aroundNorthern and Central Cali area last nite.

So should I go half size up?

How do these compare in sizing to the cdp's?

Are they stiff like the cdp's at the toe area?

anyone got these on their jams?

it's like extra material on these. Guess i gotta get nail clippers and shi.

and here's my pick up.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

tired.gif
i've been trying to contact them since i received my confirmation email. my bank account already has been billed but no record of my orderwhen i call and type my order number in. every time i call the recording says they have (insert ridiculous number here) people in front of me on hold so i justhang up. i hope they can fill my order. maybe all calling and bringing your order to their attention is a better move. hope our orders are going through. myfriend who was sitting next to me said he received a confirmation email saying they were shipped today. still waiting for mine.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThaThaThaBay

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by ThaThaThaBay

Anybody get any shipping confirmation from FNL yet? I ordered mine when the site popped back up and I used Ground Shipping
yea i got my shipping confirmation about 2 hrs ago...

should be on the 30th.

pimp.gif

wt shipping did u choose?
Word and would you mind if I ask which coast you live in?
I'm just hoping that FNL didn't cancel my order for some weak $@# reason

I got my shipping confirmation too. It says that they should be here on the 4th
eyes.gif

I chose the standard ground shipping btw.

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

XIs have always had this, some more than others. Not really a big deal, to me at least.

cudn't get my pair...
but oh well~ save it for my bike!!

i m really enjoying to see the news about this release~ just too fun to read

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

XIs have always had this, some more than others. Not really a big deal, to me at least.

so what do i do? do i just leave it there? Or like clip them off or something.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

tired.gif
i've been trying to contact them since i received my confirmation email. my bank account already has been billed but no record of my order when i call and type my order number in. every time i call the recording says they have (insert ridiculous number here) people in front of me on hold so i just hang up. i hope they can fill my order. maybe all calling and bringing your order to their attention is a better move. hope our orders are going through. my friend who was sitting next to me said he received a confirmation email saying they were shipped today. still waiting for mine.
grin.gif
Why didn't you talk to a rep?

I've talked to two, one to try and fix my order, one to confirm it. One said they had it, one said they couldn't find it.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

This release gives me flashbacks of 1996 when people were getting robbed and shot for their Black/Red XIs. Say what you will about the quality, but Jordan XIs are one of those shoes people will do anything for. These would have been even more limited than they were if everything that has been released this year by Jordan Brand didnt sit on the shelf.

Think about it, every pack and Jordan I sat. Every XII sat. That's why JB decided to go to their ace card and decided to bring out the Space Jams. Mark my words, be prepared to see the Concord XIs next year
wink.gif
And to those who say they wont bring them back out due to the DMP XIs dropping in 2005-2006, there has never been a large gap as far as re-releases are concerned.

-Retro XIs showed up only 4 years after the last OG came out (Columbias came out in 1996, Retros started releasing in 2000)
-Concords dropped in 2000, DMP XIs started releasing in 2005

Fast foward 4 years, and behold..time for Concords to drop again. It'd be a great way to end the 25th anniversary by releasing one of the most iconic Jordan of all time. I expect the same type of packaging, maybe even more elaborate and a possibly a slight price hike from the price point of this release. Probably will be $200

See I have been out of the shoe game for years. I was at the mall and I saw so many Jordan's that use to sell out just sitting. I was thinking wow maybe noone will notice if JB drops the space jams. No, just like I noticed, everyone did. The space jam is the shoe that everyone wants. Jordan can always drop theIII's or XI's when they need to sell shoes. That's what pisses me off about Jordan brand. Release enough shoes for everyone. I'm sick ofstressing over whether I'm getting a pair. I don't like getting up early to wait in line. They hav no repect for the shoe heads.

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

here in Corpus the line was ******ed.
good thing i didnt wait in that thing.
woke up late as hell today like at 11 and walked in and walked out with 8 pairs.
a lady was straight up jacked at gunpoint for a pair and 2 youngstas got beat up for theres.
there was some fools that looked like they was plottin when we walked up earlier but we was strapped like seatbelts...

DUCKTALES!!! LOL! i live in corpus fam i went at 9 oclock and there was only size 8.5 and under
laugh.gif
went to footaction fottlocker and champs , unless u got 8 pairs of 8 and 8.5 some how

HAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT....its called payin for them a day in advance an them bein tucked away for pick up.
haha you musta beeeen one of them idiots in that long #@* line. Get your bread up an maybe they might hold multiple pairs for u buster! step it up kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom