*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
THESE "big" releases are all the same.

1.everybody over hypes them on these message boards
2. everybody makes the online sites crash and go in line for crazy ammounts of time and then act up
3. some get their some dont
4. everybody comes on niketalk sayin i got a 13 and i need an 8.5 can we trade....
5. then they all yell at resellers even when the live out in cali they yell at people like me that get 15 pairs in lancaster pa where nobody else wanted themand i gave them until 12 pm to get all the pairs they wanted
6. then people say they will sit by the computer and refresh for the next 4 days
7. then they complain about prices on ebay sooooo high and tell resellers to get a "real job" because they are mad resellers are making 200+ on ashoe they couldnt get
8. then arguements ensue about why somebody is "mad"
9. then its 20 pages of "omg i just got my shipping confirmation"
10 then its 20 pages of pics talkin about how jb sucks, they hate the quality, they are done with jb etc

dont wait for a restock, go pay resellers prices..... We appreciate when you guys buy them up from me, plz take em off my hands

bd826c947ab12d38e699064a31da93872997bafc.pjpg

Nice picture!
devil.gif

Congrats to all those that got their pairs, sounds like some of you had a crazy time!

Easy cop for me, two pairs @ just under retail ...didn't even have to get out of bed for them!
laugh.gif

how are people getting these for under retail...seriously?

im mad for paying nearly $190 after taxes for each of my pairs

Originally Posted by JayWalker559

This will definitely go down in the history of Jordan XI releases. Check out these pics from around the country. WE GOT PEOPLE BREAKING INTO STORES JUST LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

http://sneakernews.com/20...space-jam-release-recap/
Perhaps but NEVER as notorious as the Cool Grey Release...there were riots in a few mallsand multiple robberies over the Cool Grey XI's. Oh and BTW Cool Grey > Space Jams. Good to know I got a DS pair and I don't have to worry abouteverybody rocking them.

they're up on rmk for 249. i copped. forget waiting around for a restock that may or may not happen.

anyone know how long registered u.s. airmail takes to deliver? i probably should have chosen ems but i wasn't sure..

Originally Posted by glitch008

Hey guys, just wanna share the Space Jam release/campout scene in Singapore

It was released in Limited Edt- Somerset. 24 pairs are on "first come, first serve" basis while another 24 pairs are for raffle. Only 48 pairs for Singapore.
frown.gif

It was released on the 23rd at 7PM. I got there at 5AM and was 1st in line. Everything went very smoothly! The staff of LE did a very good job!
pimp.gif

eb43683945c5bb30d32de69e9d364e70ce89f472.pjpg
nice pics man...thanks for sharing....good to see some folks trying to bring this thread back on track...
it has been DERAILED majorly thanks to all these heads trying to use NT to find their pair...

Got mine...Not happy with glue stains and the cut of the patent leather compared to my other 11's...Told the manager at footaction they were getting soldright when i got home. This is why I haven't purchased j's in about 2 years.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

it is funny to someone said not a reseller...n it is very easy for him to cop the shoes at where he lives... then try to help out others on his sig...
said 275 shipped....
100 more than retail shipped is not a reseller?
ok...
well....when you see kicks going for 400 and such

why hook up someone you never even talked too before or barely know....a smart move imo

It was released in Limited Edt- Somerset. 24 pairs are on "first come, first serve" basis while another 24 pairs are for raffle. Only 48 pairs for Singapore.
frown.gif

It was released on the 23rd at 7PM. I got there at 5AM and was 1st in line. Everything went very smoothly! The staff of LE did a very good job!
pimp.gif

f95269142db54de5e0496144369960c261bbe0fa.pjpg

That red bag there is mine and where I sat. This was at 7.30AM
ace36cfa4e3db35cdba1eb8490e3499b1a40200d.pjpg

The line was transferred to other side of the store to make it orderly.
70b16747b2d6e89e475a59f1158b32206f9a096a.pjpg

7ef1694bbdd7e89e480cd007d93848a0aa81de2a.pjpg
3b33672b4679bf75d2c6e13d9f3e4096ee89e0f5.pjpg
6aa3681a4a8cb2ded0f8ec769aae4193554ebfa5.pjpg

out of all the camp out pics ive seen, this one i like the most, glad y'all get to purchase these sneakers

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

This will definitely go down in the history of Jordan XI releases. Check out these pics from around the country. WE GOT PEOPLE BREAKING INTO STORES JUST LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

Perhaps but NEVER as notorious as the Cool Grey Release...there were riots in a few malls and multiple robberies over the Cool Grey XI's. Oh and BTW Cool Grey > Space Jams. Good to know I got a DS pair and I don't have to worry about everybody rocking them.
Nothing will ever compare to the them Cool Grey XI release for me it's the first and last time I woke up early and didn't get my kicks. Jacksonville dope boy went in the store and brought every pair and was trying to resell on site and everywhere else I went in Jacksonville, FL sold out in 30minutes...The last store that opened had 30 pairs and dudes were paying $500 for them...I never felt so sad but then I realized why I am I mad about spending$150+ on shoes it's really not that serious I have other things to do!!!! I love Panama City I'm the king of releases here because I'm up at 6 ameastern time and we are central time so I'm always an hour ahead.... I agree Cool Grey>Space Jams

Originally Posted by tturner82

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Perhaps but NEVER as notorious as the Cool Grey Release...there were riots in a few malls and multiple robberies over the Cool Grey XI's. Oh and BTW Cool Grey > Space Jams. Good to know I got a DS pair and I don't have to worry about everybody rocking them.
Nothing will ever compare to the them Cool Grey XI release for me it's the first and last time I woke up early and didn't get my kicks. Jacksonville dope boy went in the store and brought every pair and was trying to resell on site and everywhere else I went in Jacksonville, FL sold out in 30 minutes...The last store that opened had 30 pairs and dudes were paying $500 for them...I never felt so sad but then I realized why I am I mad about spending $150+ on shoes it's really not that serious I have other things to do!!!! I love Panama City I'm the king of releases here because I'm up at 6 am eastern time and we are central time so I'm always an hour ahead.... I agree Cool Grey>Space Jams
Truth. Nationwide, the Cool Grey XIs caused much more ruckus.

These Space Jam XIs are even still sitting on the shelves in quite a few states.

Most always said !@#$ like, "You're an idiot to think these will be easy to get." At the end of the release day, it all comes to where you'reat.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

If all are so worried about yall girly grey lowtop 11,s,then go wear ugly s&%#$,but this is a space jam thread,not a lowtop 11 thread.

your really off the ball
21u5j6.jpg
Leave him alone, this was the same dude sittin' @ the computer Monday night prepping for the Space Jams to drop at midnight.

Originally Posted by Litflynt

frown.gif

pimp.gif

nice pics man...thanks for sharing....good to see some folks trying to bring this thread back on track...
it has been DERAILED majorly thanks to all these heads trying to use NT to find their pair...

Why is dude in the first pic wearing one white & red XII on the right foot, and one rising sun XII on the left foot..?
laugh.gif
Apparently, even Singapore has hypebeasts...nice country though..I've beenthere.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ThaThaThaBay

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by ThaThaThaBay

Anybody get any shipping confirmation from FNL yet? I ordered mine when the site popped back up and I used Ground Shipping
yea i got my shipping confirmation about 2 hrs ago...

should be on the 30th.

pimp.gif

wt shipping did u choose?
Word and would you mind if I ask which coast you live in?
I'm just hoping that FNL didn't cancel my order for some weak $@# reason
i chose ground shipping and i live in Houston...

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

If all are so worried about yall girly grey lowtop 11,s,then go wear ugly s&%#$,but this is a space jam thread,not a lowtop 11 thread.

your really off the ball
21u5j6.jpg
Leave him alone, this was the same dude sittin' @ the computer Monday night prepping for the Space Jams to drop at midnight.

lmfao, y'all funny
laugh.gif

Hey, calm down, lol. I like the Space Jams as well, will pickup a pair from Ebay once theinitial rush slows down. But I wasn't talking about the lopwtops anyway...I'm talking about the Cool Grey XI Mids... the rarest XI's that thereare.

got my shipping confirmation from footaction. just got regular ground shipping and they should be here today, i wasn't expecting them until afterChristmas. my two champs orders got cancelled tho.im just happy i got a pair after not getting the 11/12 pack last year. but now ill have my 11/12 pack sittingon my doorstep, red/white XII's and the space jams which better imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom