*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i know ill get a pair sooner or later for retail or below....

but remember if anyone helps out i got you on any nike/jordan product..... *hint hint* sz 10-11 2 pair
You re-sellers are IDIOTS !!!!

You newbs and wanna-be resellers obviously don't know who Jonah is or what access and prices he can obtain... you're all some fools....

My dude, if I was able to get more than one pair (or if 2010 was chalk-full of releases I wanted) I would have already shipped out to you...

tired.gif

I AM CO-SIGNING SOMEBODY NEEDS TO PLUG JONAH IN. The reward far outweighs giving up one pair and I've already seen at least two guys with a dozen or morepair.... that just goes to show how many hypebeasts there are. This dude jonah gets basically EVERY release for 1/2 price.... again I say FOOLS ! ! ! !

Jonah u know how the saying goes; "A FOOL and his money (or Space Jams) are soon parted...."
wink.gif

^yeah i know im just waiting for the right people to hit me up.... some people dont understand what im talking about but it is a DEAL THAT OUTWEIGHS giving upone pair of peoples 5 lol

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i know ill get a pair sooner or later for retail or below....

but remember if anyone helps out i got you on any nike/jordan product..... *hint hint* sz 10-11 2 pair
You re-sellers are IDIOTS !!!!

You newbs and wanna-be resellers obviously don't know who Jonah is or what access and prices he can obtain... you're all some fools....

My dude, if I was able to get more than one pair (or if 2010 was chalk-full of releases I wanted) I would have already shipped out to you...

tired.gif

I AM CO-SIGNING SOMEBODY NEEDS TO PLUG JONAH IN. The reward far outweighs giving up one pair and I've already seen at least two guys with a dozen or more pair.... that just goes to show how many hypebeasts there are. This dude jonah gets basically EVERY release for 1/2 price.... again I say FOOLS ! ! ! !

Jonah u know how the saying goes; "A FOOL and his money (or Space Jams) are soon parted...."
wink.gif

For all you FNL heads waiting for confirmation, most likely they are looking for inventory and if you do get it, props. If not, they might have took in toomany orders. Just keep your fingers crossed. No guarantee but hope is all you got.

Finishline Order= processing= cancellation!??!!FML
tired.gif

Who receive tracking info from finishline already? if yes, when you they arrive?

There's way too much anger, bickering and animosity in this thread

You all are going to get it locked.

XIs have always had this, some more than others. Not really a big deal, to me at least.

All 5 pairs I got had this on them...no biggy...
I don't remember having any XI's with this...maybe on some of the retro 11's, but never OG's...but I have had plenty of differentretro pairs from the early 200 releases to DMP to CDP, and I have never had any of these "bumps" on them...maybe you're telling yourself no bigdeal because you know there is nothing you can really do about it, but it is flat out poor quality and $175 shoes should never have blemishes on them out thebox...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

There's way too much anger, bickering and animosity in this thread

You all are going to get it locked.
QFT.

I got the first one shutdown and my SN banned for 12 months
embarassed.gif

Remember me Magic ? ? ? ?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Like i said,nobody is worried about that girly looking 11 yall are sweatin right now,its all about the space jam11,s, right now,yall can go to another thread and talk about the lowtop girly cool greys,people wont do smash and grabs for them like they did for the space jams,get real.
This dude is an IDIOT ! ! ! !
mad.gif

Use punctuation or skip a line between all that garble you're woofing... Cool Grey XI are MIDS the same cut as the Space Jams and people were getting SHOT, BEATEN, AND STABBED for the Cool Grey XI in March 2001.... haven't heard anything like that for these 09 Retros.... you really need to go take a nap or pop some downers you're all over this thread babbling incoherently like the hypes I sling that porcelain too....

and who cares about your raggedy phone order people in here got dozens of pairs just sitting in their houses NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR PHONE ORDER!!!! Why would u continuously berate and talk down to those who are still looking? You have low self-esteem thats why you wear Jordans to feel better about yourself at the expense of others. Get some prescription meds and get to a padded room ASAP you're in danger.

PS before u ask I got my one pair for retail at 10:03 AM long after the lines and hype died away. I'm plugged in at my spot and got my size 11 held and I also have the 2000 SJ and the Cool Grey XI and the DMP XI so go jump off a northside bridge you moron logoff for 5 damn minutes at least

AND FINALLY, to lilmagicpennyfan or whatever u call yourself... we also dont care about your big shipment in Lancaster, PA. Thats the only reason u got all those pair u live in a hillbilly, inbred town like Lancaster...
laugh.gif
what a joke u think you're the man cuz u cleaned out THE MIGHTY METROPOLIS OF LANCASTER, PA. Go to Houston or Dallas or Bay Area or NYC and grab up all those sizes, you'd get torn apart like a Big Mac in a tank full of piranhas. All u people getting a blast out've kiccing all these guys who missed these I hope u get robbed or get your stuff stolen cuz GOD doesn't like ugly, and thats how u all are acting. These are only shoes, its Christmas, and a lot of you have nothing better to do than make fun of people who didn't know the scope of this release and therefore missed out. I'm tired of reading all the baccbiting, complaining, and boasting. This thread should be closed now cuz the Vol: No BS went out the window about 150 pages ago... real talk

Alright I'm out cuz 4's up thumbs down

awww that cute that you say that because when I completed my 4 years at temple I did the same thing in philly at 2 sneaker villas, when im in ny for a releasei got places there..

Please tell me why the f would I would to live in a big popular city with hypebeast who sit outside for 2 days at a time in the cold to get a pair of shoes?IT dont even make sense, the time spent outside is equivelant to dropping an extra 100 or 150 on ebay..

But i guess I struck a nerve because you had to either camp out or sit online all night and call my city hillbilly when its clearly far from that, (doresearch, lancaster county where amish people live isnt lancaster city) and you are upset that i bought a few pairs of shoes and threw them in your face

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Just a heads up, if your order is still in processing with Finish Line, call them ASAP.

They were telling me someone was using fraudulent credit cards, so if your account has certain securities like mine did, you have to call them
to confirm your order. So I won't be getting mine until late next week.

Thank you for this info. Calling FNL right now..... They were saying they couldn't find my order # yesterday, but now they recognize both.....sounds goodto me. Let's get these shoes on the road!!!!
grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Called FNL, dude said since it was still processing it wasn't an issue.

Sent the warehouse an e-mail to get it going on my shipping, real cool dude.
pimp.gif

I called...and they said the finishline warehouse is close today. -_- so I will have to wait till Monday to see whats going to happen.

for all you who ordered online...i really hope what dude was saying earlier about shipping/receiving workers intercepting packages isn't true.

Originally Posted by Kicksaholic215

Finishline Order= processing= cancellation!??!!FML
tired.gif

Who receive tracking info from finishline already? if yes, when you they arrive?

Hey.... you're saying that if they are still in processing, I basically wont get them??? I seen only person that ordered from FNL.com that said they got atracking #. I didn't get any question about confirming my order. Lady just said its gonna take 2-3 to fulfill the order..... Mannnnn, I hope they are notfluke
tired.gif

Back in 2000, a friend and I went out around 4 in the morning to try and get our pairs, however, we got shot down. Luckily, someone on Niketalk posted thatthe UTC Finishline would get their shipment in a week later and I was able to get my size 10.

Yesterday, I bought my 4 year old son his own pair in Toddlers' size 10.

Didn't try to get myself a pair as I still have a DS pair from 9 years ago and $175 can go towards something better.

Similar hype surrounding CDP 11/12. If this was truly a GR, expect FNL.COM to restock on the 27th and then a few times thereafter.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by glitch008

Hey guys, just wanna share the Space Jam release/campout scene in Singapore

It was released in Limited Edt- Somerset. 24 pairs are on "first come, first serve" basis while another 24 pairs are for raffle. Only 48 pairs for Singapore.
frown.gif

It was released on the 23rd at 7PM. I got there at 5AM and was 1st in line. Everything went very smoothly! The staff of LE did a very good job!
pimp.gif

f95269142db54de5e0496144369960c261bbe0fa.pjpg

That red bag there is mine and where I sat. This was at 7.30AM
ace36cfa4e3db35cdba1eb8490e3499b1a40200d.pjpg

The line was transferred to other side of the store to make it orderly.
70b16747b2d6e89e475a59f1158b32206f9a096a.pjpg
eb43683945c5bb30d32de69e9d364e70ce89f472.pjpg
bd826c947ab12d38e699064a31da93872997bafc.pjpg

7ef1694bbdd7e89e480cd007d93848a0aa81de2a.pjpg
3b33672b4679bf75d2c6e13d9f3e4096ee89e0f5.pjpg
6aa3681a4a8cb2ded0f8ec769aae4193554ebfa5.pjpg

out of all the camp out pics ive seen, this one i like the most, glad y'all get to purchase these sneakers
Thanks fam. Bunch of nice people in the line and very accomodating store staffs made it a successful and enjoyingrelease. Mad respect to those people.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom