*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just try to keep it chill up here yall. No reason to be getting hyped with the hating.

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

I'm happy. Is anyone else here on NikeTalk happy?

I'm happy
roll.gif

Folks need to just chill....there are bigger fish to fry than the shoes...the thread was supposed to be about calm mannered discussion on the shoes..

turned into a "hey I got an 9 and need a 12, get at me..." or I have 900 pairs that I am going to flip and retire with a martini in hand...lol j/k

It is but an hour or two from Christmas....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by rocman23

seriously tho, why do you guys get a siz 8 if you need a 15? like its very unlikely that somebody got a 15 but needs an 8. !$#$ has never made any sense to me

personally if i am camping for hours i aint going home empty handed...thats just me

HELL YEA SAME HERE i got a size 14 now because i didnt think i would get my size 11 but funny thing happens. both my girl and moms got me a pair!

Originally Posted by Litflynt

I'm happy
roll.gif

Folks need to just chill....there are bigger fish to fry than the shoes...the thread was supposed to be about calm mannered discussion on the shoes..

turned into a "hey I got an 9 and need a 12, get at me..." or I have 900 pairs that I am going to flip and retire with a martini in hand...lol j/k

happy.gif

How real is that! So true. Your perspective is needed here in this community.

Originally Posted by Litflynt

I'm happy
roll.gif

happy.gif

I feel all you here, I'm merry, lookin forward to my little girl openin' up her new J's I got her and my nephews and fam all chillin'. But,your dude came at me all wrong. I made a mistake, I admit that, no worries, it's funny to me. $250 ain't gonna break me, not worried about it. I waslookin to just break even and help some NT fam out or whatever, Ebay even for cheaper than all those resellers. Callin' me a fool? That's whack andout of place. Read my posts. I'm respectful to all. Not into flaming or calling peeps out. But, i don't like anyone comin' at me like that. Idon't have a lot of bark. Never have. And I'm not gonna get bent over some Net-jab. But, had to let fam know I don't get with disrespect likethat. It's uncalled for.

yeah they are juss kicks to me. I actually wanted them as a Christmas present for myself, and been saving for these since August. But unfortunately, didn'tget a chance to cop. It's all good tho, not salty at all ova here, congrats to the ones that got em.

rmkstore will restock soon according to their site. they're selling them for like 249, tho...
just thought i'd give a heads up.

Only 15 minutes Til Christmas And Its Been So Far Good For Me.... Grabbed 2 pairs Of Space Jams.... And I Hope Websites Can Restock So Others Can Get TheirPair.

This dude just tried to sell me 5 pair for $1700 and i have him the
indifferent.gif
then he said 1500 and still gave him the
indifferent.gif
lol i didn't even want that manyanyways... im much smarter than i use to be. just gonna wait it out i don't have to have them NOW like i use to back in high school.

Originally Posted by djeo23

For real man. Can't let this ruin your holidays...
I went through nine hours of hell to get my Space Jams, I'm grateful/happy as hell.

It was Christmas for me on the 23rd, and now I'm about to have a second Christmas tomorrow.

Merry Christmas NikeTalk.

Tens years and running NT.

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Originally Posted by djeo23

For real man. Can't let this ruin your holidays...
I went through nine hours of hell to get my Space Jams, I'm grateful/happy as hell.

It was Christmas for me on the 23rd, and now I'm about to have a second Christmas tomorrow.

Merry Christmas NikeTalk.

Tens years and running NT.

Yessir! Real '$#% right there!

Originally Posted by tonyspeight17

yeah they are juss kicks to me. I actually wanted them as a Christmas present for myself, and been saving for these since August. But unfortunately, didn't get a chance to cop. It's all good tho, not salty at all ova here, congrats to the ones that got em.
Aint that how it normally is unfortunately. U know about the release a whole 6+ months ahead and still can't cop
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by tonyspeight17

yeah they are juss kicks to me. I actually wanted them as a Christmas present for myself, and been saving for these since August. But unfortunately, didn't get a chance to cop. It's all good tho, not salty at all ova here, congrats to the ones that got em.
Aint that how it normally is unfortunately. U know about the release a whole 6+ months ahead and still can't cop
smh.gif

yeah i feel you. this isn't the first time tho, happened to me when the altitudes dropped, i was mad salty lmao but i understood and anticipated the nextrelease, like how i do all my kicks. But with this release i didn't even know that there was going to be a midnight release, and when i did, it was toolate the lines was too long everywhere.
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom