*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Nice video & to the person asking about the finishline confirmation a couple pages back I got my order confirmation when I initially got thru (around 5am EST) on the 23rd & today I got shipping confirmation with my tracking number. & to everybody who didn't get their pair just stay on the lookout they will restock a few times.

I dont even understand how finishline stays in business. I ordered at 12est on the 23rd, got confirmation immediately but order is still processing. i've already seen at least two dudes in this forum who ordered way later and already got theirs shipped. If i get screwed on these I'll never order anything from fnl again. And I love their customer service.."Just wait till monday to find out if you're even gonna get em or not but don't worry, ur funds are on hold so u can't cop sumwhere else in the meantime" .... such BS with that company. Wish ida used NDC

I will be using them from now on. Eastbay and FNL are crap when it comes to Jordans.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Nice video & to the person asking about the finishline confirmation a couple pages back I got my order confirmation when I initially got thru (around 5am EST) on the 23rd & today I got shipping confirmation with my tracking number. & to everybody who didn't get their pair just stay on the lookout they will restock a few times.

I dont even understand how finishline stays in business. I ordered at 12est on the 23rd, got confirmation immediately but order is still processing. i've already seen at least two dudes in this forum who ordered way later and already got theirs shipped. If i get screwed on these I'll never order anything from fnl again. And I love their customer service.."Just wait till monday to find out if you're even gonna get em or not but don't worry, ur funds are on hold so u can't cop sumwhere else in the meantime" .... such BS with that company. Wish ida used NDC

I will be using them from now on. Eastbay and FNL are crap when it comes to Jordans.

i keep checking NDC sometimes i get out of stock sometimes i get the drop down with the size list empty. that galleria line was crazy. the footlocker employeecould not tell me how many pairs they got but he said it was the most in htown.

as earlier promised..... here are my 00' concords that i received today. in the end paid $300 - $145 (profit from selling pair of jams) = $155 for DS retros concords

enjoy..... and sorry for huge pics. just got my first digital camera and dont know how to resize pics.

jesus the box for these things are huge. my size 13 had crumpled paper all up on the inside to fill the empty space.

Told myself I was done with Jordans......ended up pulling the trigger on 5
eyes.gif

Where did people buy those chicago bulls blue and white bulls t shirts from ?

the web site had fresh or something like that in there , and it had alot of other designs to.

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

Originally Posted by riddla713

man jb is really steepin up. first the space jams, then blk/red 6's, and i bet not alot of yall have seen the jumpman23.com website. febuary has got some heat. retro 6 motorsport premium for 175. im glad i got the job at ftl recently cause im gettin discounts on all this heat. i expect some more lining up very soon, not as much as the space jams, but there will still be madness for all the 6's coming out..

713? What up though?!
roll.gif
your kidding me right? heat?

dont kid youself. retrro 6's in any og colorway is heat to me. and imo the motorsport 6's dropping in feb are heat too. gurantee they will sell outwhere i live. excuse me if i like jordans that others dont.

FNL by FAR has the worst customer service. How they're still in business, I dunno.

Cool video, although I left the Galleria as soon as I saw how long that line was. Props to those who waited it out and got their pairs. Hell, props to ANY of you who waited it out. I ended up not getting mine that day, but decided to cop an 11 from promo today. This release taught me a lot though. Merry Christmas NT fam. Be easy.
smh @ the Footlocker/HOH employee at the 0:50 mark...

she be clueless as hell whenever i go there and just blabs about irrelevant things....but ill hit it though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

jesus the box for these things are huge. my size 13 had crumpled paper all up on the inside to fill the empty space.

Word, I was like @$*!?
laugh.gif

...also the box was impossible to open.

What is the website where people were buying the matching bulls t shirts with da colors to match the shoes it was like fresh something ?

and nah i dont think the VIs will sell out maybe if they were Infrareds , but flu game like shoes with da materials dont mean a sell out

but i could be wrong this release coulda just shot da juice back into da JB sell out game .

and why have JB been doing black and red suede latley ? with da same color red .

Originally Posted by ehbball88

bhddv5.jpg
not tryna make you feel bad or anything, but i hope you can mix and match that pair being that you got 2 cuz that cut on the heel tab where the 23is at is wayyyy off

I ordered from was able to order from Finishline 2 separate times a size 12. When the site came back up. I already got my shipping confirmation on both pair. Iam waiting on shipping confirmation for my 2 from footaction and 1 from footlocker.

How do you guys notice these very small and hard-to-spot imperfections? It's not like someone is going to be walking down the street and say, "hey,your heel tab is off!" or "hey, you have small balls on the foam!". C'mon mannn..

My question is what will be the hot shoe for next year. Last year was the 11/ 12 pack. There were people that said they rather had the sj in that pack. Jordanturns around drops the sj's. these last two years have made for interesting sneaker shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom