*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by stevedensmore

I think the fact is, we pay top dollar for shoes that are supposed to be elite and follow a tradition of perfection. I had OG black and red XI's that had none of these flaws, nor do the ones I picked up off eBay a couple months ago. Why is it so hard for JB to do things the right way as they used to in the good ol' days? It's weird how shoes a 1/3 of this price have none of these flaws, hell, fake Jordan's have less production flaws than the crap JB releases today. We complain because we have high expectations and there's nothing wrong with that. JB needs to stop cutting corners and get back to it's roots.

cant agree more, we literally pay TOP DOLLAR for presumably a "premium product" (at least according to Jordan Cheapin' /brand). Definitely NOTthe case. theyre decent, but like what many have already stated over and over..................... and over -- u cant even compare the recent xi releases tothe older retroes-- in quality and price. im positive over 50% of those complainin about price wouldnt be salty if they were 2000 retro quality.

mark my words, all this: cut costing. consumer exploiting, and overall undignified and dishonorable business practices will eventually catch up to them. thatday will come whenl all their loyal customers leave them. Nike Basketball Brand can do things right, why can Jordan Brand??
indifferent.gif
>>>>>
mad.gif

kinda hypiocritical of me say since i still buy jordans but.........
JORDAN BRAND U SUCK

apologize for the rant... its like being with a girl that youve been with for years but are beginning to lose feelings for.....

on one hand i love jordan brand........ but on the other hand u wonder- are you guys only together still only b/c of the past history you have had with oneanother??
when do you finally give into your instincts and leave the B%#@-TCH
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

Damn, prices definitely going down on eBay

exactly what i thought was gna happen.... best time to off your pair(s) was................. yesterday. lol

Originally Posted by derry1

theres a pair on ebay where people have bidded up $1200 on them (33 bids) thats sad
frown.gif

you actually think someone is paying for those? Probably just sabotaging someones auction on purpose

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

theres a pair on ebay where people have bidded up $1200 on them (33 bids) thats sad
frown.gif

you actually think someone is paying for those? Probably just sabotaging someones auction on purpose

My idea exactly..i think people are getting a payout between 250 to 320 but like earlier it was min 300 lol

frown.gif

best believe he wont get his money///
smh at peeps spending dmp xi/vi money on thse....

All the price inflation didn't come from people not getting them as much as people tryna get them for the holidays. Christmas about to be over so theycoming down too

This hype is ridiculous.... I'm so past these... all I wanted, and got, was 1 pair at retail... had I got an 11.5 they would feel heavenly I assume. MYnormal size 11 is a touch snug but it matters not cuz they wont touch ground more than 4 times a year... copped for retail at 10AM from the mall

pimp.gif

Eastbay did me right, I went to my moms house last night to help gift wrap and what do I see? A big brown box from eastbay, each pair was boxed seperately andthen a big box for both of them.

Everyone who didnt get a pm back did not make the list. Everyone who I pmed back can talk to me in this board cause i have over 50 ppl sending me pms so talkto me here

They will start being sold to locals and will be sold to ppl on the list. Just cause ur on the lst does NOT mean u are getting a pair. They will be sold on NTjan 1st

410 i know im 4th on the list for 12s and there is only 3 pairs, is there any chance i could get an 11.5 if i cant get a twelve?

^ sorry all lists are full. But if someone decides they dont want them u can get them. so u still have life

u said just cuz ur on the list doesnt mean u'll get a pair...and is that because they would get sold out in the store first?

Originally Posted by sheeed

u said just cuz ur on the list doesnt mean u'll get a pair...and is that because they would get sold out in the store first?
we wont sell out we will sell some. We are closed the next few days. it took 3 days to sell 24 pairs.

While a pair is not guaranteed, it is a way better chance of getting them than just hoping for restock in major stores. Thanks 410
smile.gif

Edit: Anyone know if niketowns are open today?

^ well i have 75 more pairs coming early january also. But major stores should get em too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom