*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sheeed

u said just cuz ur on the list doesnt mean u'll get a pair...and is that because they would get sold out in the store first?

But 410 odds are they will sell out in the stores (any store for that matter) first. I thought the list was working as a sort of a pre-order.

Originally Posted by STRUCTURE33025

I didn't make the list? Wow! This is crazy. Good luck to everyone else. Thanks for the pm anyway 410fresh.
sorry dude at 8:10 i had 97 pms. a lot of ppl missed out at 7:59 jumped too early or at 8:01> were too late

well it is sort of a pre-order, whatever he doesn't sell in the physical store by jan 1st will be sold to list people, then if anyone cancels their pairshould be up for grabs

Originally Posted by Vnsddnn

Originally Posted by sheeed

u said just cuz ur on the list doesnt mean u'll get a pair...and is that because they would get sold out in the store first?

But 410 odds are they will sell out in the stores (any store for that matter) first. I thought the list was working as a sort of a pre-order. I'm a bit confused about my list position in the pecking order.
they wont sell out trust me. i got more on the way too. we can ship until jan 1st so they will be sold in store becuase we have postal delays.What are u confused about.

Originally Posted by epicwin

well it is sort of a pre-order, whatever he doesn't sell in the physical store by jan 1st will be sold to list people, then if anyone cancels their pair should be up for grabs
right. If someone cancels it will go to the next on the list.

Chances of a restock is very high considering niketown europe has a full run of sizes, limited sales of these in europe means most of the stock will be placedon the american website, resellers will be dropping their prices in a few days, if you're patient you'll be able to cop at a very decent price.

Originally Posted by STRUCTURE33025

Will you be doing the same for the restock in Jan or carry over the list?
All of these will be sold by jan 1st. The next list i will take pms on jan 3rd at 5pm eastern. Its a seperate list.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Chances of a restock is very high considering niketown europe has a full run of sizes, limited sales of these in europe means most of the stock will be placed on the american website, resellers will be dropping their prices in a few days, if you're patient you'll be able to cop at a very decent price.
Nike reps are adamant that this stock will not be moved from europe, but they've already been wrong about several things. But no doubt aboutit reseller prices will go down. I'm surprised that the resellers are still able to get away with 300-400 or more

I missed out on my pair.... My connect can't get it for the price we agreed on so im looking elsewhere.... a size 12 is so hard to come by.... PM MEASAP!!!

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

^ well i have 75 more pairs coming early january also. But major stores should get em too.

Are you saying stores will get a restock of the Space Jams?

Also when do the 25th anniversarty XIs you have in avy, approximately going to come out? Have they told you?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

^ well i have 75 more pairs coming early january also. But major stores should get em too.

Are you saying stores will get a restock of the Space Jams?

Also when do the 25th anniversarty XIs you have in avy, approximately going to come out? Have they told you?

Yes. Restocks will be in major chains from tomorrow to early january. The factory is out and these are the final restocks. I have my shippment of 25th 11s norelease date but i pulled some strings to get em early.

Chances of a restock is very high considering niketown europe has a full run of sizes, limited sales of these in europe means most of the stock will be placed on the american website, resellers will be dropping their prices in a few days, if you're patient you'll be able to cop at a very decent price.
Nike reps are adamant that this stock will not be moved from europe, but they've already been wrong about several things. But no doubt about it reseller prices will go down. I'm surprised not many have actually caught on to the ridiculously high prices

it's crazy what the U.S. consumers are going through to get these when there's consumers in the U.K. not even caring about these shoes, i was thinkingabout having my brother send me out a run of sizes from the UK and reselling them out here, but with shipping costs and the conversion, plus a little profitfor my time and troubles i wouldn't be no better than these shark resellers out here.

^ all u really need is 3 pairs. I got one to stock one to rock, and the pair i balled in im giving to goodwill today. So all i need is 2

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I was in that line, #79
pimp.gif
. This, by far ranks as the CRAZIEST and biggest release I have ever seen in 13 years of collecting. I was told they counted over2000 people in that line. They wouldn't let anyone line up till 10pm, so when they finnaly told us we could, everyone ran through the food court to getthere. This was during a peak holiday hours while the mall is normally shoulder to shoulder without an event like this. It was absolute chaos. People werepushing eachother on the ground and over tables, chairs were getting knocked over, little kids were getting trampled, strollers were knocked over with the babyin it, people were jumping over tables with families of 5 eating with all of their food on it and more. The food court was tore up. Basically if youweren't willing to fight for these, you weren't getting them. My body is still sore and bruised 3 days later.

Nike reps are adamant that this stock will not be moved from europe, but they've already been wrong about several things. But no doubt about it reseller prices will go down. I'm surprised not many have actually caught on to the ridiculously high prices

it's crazy what the U.S. consumers are going through to get these when there's consumers in the U.K. not even caring about these shoes, i was thinking about having my brother send me out a run of sizes from the UK and reselling them out here, but with shipping costs and the conversion, plus a little profit for my time and troubles i wouldn't be no better than these shark resellers out here.
Yea, they already cost 175 euro which is 250 bucks and on top of that you gotta pay shipping. Plus by the time they would get here demand andprice should be leveled out around 200-250 so chances are you wouldn't be able to turn any sort of decent profit

^^ Tell me about it

Shipping from the UK is the expensive part. In order to ensure that they are trackable youre looking at the best part of £30 / $50

So for everyone who has baulked at my price, theres why!

Originally Posted by ak47celtics

410, what do you think the chances are a size 11 falls to me (#7 on the list)?
we sell the most 10.5 and i have a 8.5, 9, 9.5, and 2 10.5s on hold for employees which i will take to them today. u have good chances

Thadoogal is legit
wink.gif
That shipping is what destroys any thought of me ordering from the EU. Pricey.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom