*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by EEntegRa

just be patient for those still wanting these. by march next year, it will be back to retail prices. haha. im still passin of course cuz these are just fake lookin. sorry JB.
laugh.gif

Want to put $20 on that?

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Originally Posted by Rightguard

����� was this during the space jams release?
Tanforan Mall in the Bay Area. Dunno if it is SJ related
no, not even. i saw this already though
roll.gif
Tanforan Mall, SanBruno California

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

Originally Posted by infamous54

people who recieved shipping confirmation from fnl what sizes did u order?
sz 13...

i was asking because i order b4 you,but i order a sz 11 i recieved confirmation but no shipping
did u get the confirmation email instantly?

have u tried calling them to see if your shoes been shipped?

smh @ tanforan mall... lol went there last yr for cdp xi pack, never again.. rather take my chances at ntsf.. hypebeast to the fullest out there in bruno/southcity

Idk if theres a Christmas Day thread open but since its Space Jam related, what my two rascals got from me...I just hope they take care of them like theiruncle takes care of his, haha
laugh.gif

Apologies for the big pics
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
at those three cowards. i would have thrown there little punk %#$^ over therail.

thats why you dnt camp alone homie

Bay area security guards suck

I'm assuming that USPS is closed on Christmas. Am I correct? I'm not talking about the post man, but the company as a whole.

^^ lol really tho, security guards were just standing around waiting for some1 to get knocked out!! lol

sz 13...

i was asking because i order b4 you,but i order a sz 11 i recieved confirmation but no shipping

I ordered mine from FNL at 6am, got a confirmation email instantly, got a tracking number the next day.
size 13 btw

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Just be patient. Restocks will come--

Some of you guys don't get it. Restocks ARE NOT RELIABLE.

Local restocks are unannounced and you won;t know about them unless you're calling up thr store every hour, you're at the mall ALL DAY or you have aboy on the inside. By the time you drive to the mall, the shoes will be gone. Word to Niketown NY.

Restocks are not 100% inventory re-ups. The online re-stocks are just as bad. Resellers will clean house before you even login to NDC or eastbay. You need tobe on NT 24/7, ndc, fnl, etc. starting Monday. I really mean 24/7 or you aren't getting a pair.

Goodluck to all of you betting on re-stocks. The deck is really stacked against you.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

smh @ tanforan mall... lol went there last yr for cdp xi pack, never again.. rather take my chances at ntsf.. hypebeast to the fullest out there in bruno/south city

LOL ITS TANFORAN! pretty much anything in south city is this bad. serramonte... ahahhaahahah

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

U KNOW WHAT I JUST DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS RELEASE IS WHY IN THE HELL IF YOUR LIKE 200th IN LINE WHY WOULD YOU STILL WAIT ESPEACIALLY IN THAT LONG *** LINE IN THAT H-TOWN MALL WHY IF I KNEW I WAS 200th IN LINE I KNOW I ANIT GETTIN NO DAMN SPACE JAMS
They had 450 pairs.......................at one store
laugh.gif

This is H-town not some no-shoehead country village
pimp.gif

So you guesstimate how many people infront of you have your size based on their height. If your 200th in line, chances are you could still get your size. Iheard they had like 30-40 of each in the top sizes.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

just be patient for those still wanting these. by march next year, it will be back to retail prices. haha. im still passin of course cuz these are just fake lookin. sorry JB.
laugh.gif

Want to put $20 on that?

it will never go back to retail price bro. merry xmas

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

dam.. the ISS thread almost has 1,000 pages.. smh..
What's the link to the ISS thread so I can check it out? Thanks in advance.

iss is down because of this thread and to many sellers posting their space jams. haha

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

sz 13...

I ordered mine from FNL at 6am, got a confirmation email instantly, got a tracking number the next day.
size 13 btw
yea cause i ordered my sz 13 at 1:32am ct..got the confirmation email and at 9:15pm ct...got the shipping confirmation...all on the 23rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom