*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by John Sterling

promo-shoes.com still had them correct? I cant check right now. Thanks

Yes, and it looks like he just got sizes 8 and 8.5 in. Sizes 8-11 are up for 269.99 shipped. I bit the bullet and ordered an 11 yesterday. I won'tunderestimate another release again.

MJ LAUGHING N SAYING LOOK WHAT I MAKE KIDS DO FOR MY SHOES HAHA I AM THE KING LMAO
michael-jordan-cigar.jpg

I am willing to bet money finishline, eastbay and all other sites are going to re-stock. They re-stock every single general release multiple times. This onewill be no different. All niketalk jordan section is, is a bunch of hypebeast hyping each other up.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I am willing to bet money finishline, eastbay and all other sites are going to re-stock. They re-stock every single general release multiple times. This one will be no different. All niketalk jordan section is, is a bunch of hypebeast hyping each other up.

How much are you willing to bet???

Originally Posted by cnoriega

I am willing to bet money finishline, eastbay and all other sites are going to re-stock. They re-stock every single general release multiple times. This one will be no different. All niketalk jordan section is, is a bunch of hypebeast hyping each other up.

How much are you willing to bet???

Dude if you know from a source then say so. Not attacking you but it would be odd for stores to restock and not the main sites.

I'm pretty sure they will, but I have a life. A life that doesn't have me lurking their sites refreshing all day in hopes of landing apair. I missed out on release day and as a result, I ended up paying over retail. Lesson learned.

People waiting for confirmation from FNL, you will not get a definate answer until monday. Their warehouse is closed until then.

I would say maybe 50% of orders were actually shipped. Even if you did get shipping confirmation, some of the orders still will not go out until Monday.

So just be patient. There WILL be re-stocks on these. There is no guarantee who will get the re-stocks, but they will happen at some point.

But after that re-stock, it is a wrap...........

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I'm pretty sure they will, but I have a life. A life that doesn't have me lurking their sites refreshing all day in hopes of landing a pair. I missed out on release day and as a result, I ended up paying over retail. Lesson learned.
Probably will re-stock maybe in a couple weeks/month, paying extra over retail for these is def. worth it. I paid 55 extra (preordering) andI'm glad i got mine. Anyhow Merry christmas and props to those who got theirs.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Originally Posted by Jordanthe23

Anyone order from Finishline.com and got their TRACKING # yet?
Mine still says "Processing." (I ordered around the time when the site came back up around 11:00pm PST and got the CONFIRMATION only so far)

I ordered from them around 4am "west coast" time and received tracking confirmation the same day.
smile.gif

damn!!! i still didnt get my tracking. i ordered right when it came back up.

Originally Posted by TKBawlin95

Is Footalog.com legit?

yes. they've been selling the space jams for months for the same price along with restocking. they're based in asia though & shipping is prettyexpensive.

im mad none of these sites like shoe-trends have a size 13
I reside in MD (Gaithersburg) also near Baltimore
Anybody know where i can cop sz 13 please holla at me

I got my tracking confirmation from Finishline the following day.

Scheduled to deliver to my door Jan. 4

Sz. 9.5 =)

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Just be patient. Restocks will come--

Don't hold your breath! Eastbay is COMPLETELY DONE with them, won't be getting more unless JB RE-RE-RE Retro's them!

do you work for eastbay?

Even if he did it would matter. Even the people who work there have no idea what they're talking about most of the time.

the quality is effin horrible oh man. im not satisfied at all. oh well its watever cause i only payed 77 for them.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

the quality is effin horrible oh man. im not satisfied at all. oh well its watever cause i only payed 77 for them.

I've been getting mixed reviews on the quality.

Originally Posted by McBengBeng

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Originally Posted by Jordanthe23

Anyone order from Finishline.com and got their TRACKING # yet?
Mine still says "Processing." (I ordered around the time when the site came back up around 11:00pm PST and got the CONFIRMATION only so far)

I ordered from them around 4am "west coast" time and received tracking confirmation the same day.
smile.gif

damn!!! i still didnt get my tracking. i ordered right when it came back up.
Same here.. "still processing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom