*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by northsideboss82

To my boy s1eepyboy,im trying to,but you wont let it out ya mouth yet!
devil.gif

4d825ef60d10a98cf34df241857503e44520e89.gif

the chances of restocks are very small.

people should have bit the bullet and waited for these in front of stores.

i guess yall must have forgotten you got to camp for the jordan XIS . 2000 was a long time ago .

And to JordanFan04,by the looks of your picture under your name i can tell you want next,after im finished with your littl sister at my local message parler then you can be next.
laugh.gif

How racist can one be? And i'm black.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

So to dudes who ordered off promo, did anyone get their tracking info?
i just got a tracking number in my paypal account. but it still says in progress as far as status

did anyone get a shipping confirmation from snipes?

Originally Posted by retro23phan

i just got a tracking number in my paypal account. but it still says in progress as far as status

My pair is in process and currently waiting.. I have a question, do the pairs from snipes come double boxed?

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Same thing mine says. I expect it to change later on today.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

smh.gif
Shut this damn thing down already.... its pointless

and ridiculous, and no longer entertaining....

pointless? ridiculous? not entertaining? why not just stay out???
eyes.gif

For those saying to lock it up.. Why bother posting and act like mini mods? Theirs people that still haven't got theirs and still looking for information.

This is the official Air Jordan Retro 11 Space Jam Thread AKA im going to argue all day everyday with everybody on here until i get me a pair but im going to lie to everybody and say it doesnt matter cause i have my pairs.yea right,AKA im jealous of people who have multiples to resell cause i slept so hard on this release thinking that it would be a minor release like everyother retro cause it was released as a GR but now i dont wanna pay reseller price cause im broke,AKA who ever has them aint s&%$ cause there going to restock them like they do every other retro jordan,AKA i know that nike/JB has 100,000,000 in the factory waiting to be released so yall aint no more important than anybody else just because yall have some space jams,yall sound more childish than my son,what a shame this thread has become,people had months on here to prepair properly for this release,but people didnt take the hype serious,so now people are pissed out there brains because they dont have the hottest j,s to come out in years,oh but dont worry JB has a hundred million pairs waiting to be restock in stores as they get ready to launch the ugly new faded suede ashy larry 6,you can get those if you didnt get the space jams,im hearing from the hypebeast that there just as good as the space jams,and even more people will come out for the ashy larry,s,yea right,and thats my answers to everybodys bickering and arguing and questions on here,face it,you just lost big if you slept on these,bottom line.
devil.gif

lol u myfriend got no empathy for those who missed out... although i agree with u about literally having months to prepare, all that "these will be aneasy cop" talk got ppl sleepin.

for future reference on hyped releases, just know your local area-- whats the ratio of sneakerstore to hypebeasts and shoeheads? or just show up a littleearly, honestly whats an extra hour or two to guarentee yourself somethin you really want??

and finally, for some1 who has a pair. these are nice, but really NOT that serious, at least not $300 serious, nearly $200 for sneaker with subpar materialsand subpar construction.
but iwish luck to all who want them.

Was able to get my 2 pairs of 10.5s in MD. They are really nice didn't see any "defects" on both pairs but they are really nice. I wanted toknow if anybody else here does the "reserve" the shoe deal with the store employees? Thanks to my connect I was able to secure 2 pairs of Spacejams,2 pairs of eggplant foamposites and various other limited releases. Its really about who u know and not what you know.

and to JordanFan04, just keep it moving & ignore imbosols like him- aka mr. ++!%. not worth the time or day. if anyhting report his noob ***, maybe theyllban him and his racist comments. we should absolutely have ZERO TOLERANCE for any type of racism in freakn 2009..

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

I wanted them bad... now that I didn't get them and I still have that $175 in my pocket I'm kinda happy I didn't get them... not to say that if I found them for retail (which I won't) I wouldn't cop them lol
I told myself, if I wasn't able to get my size, I would spend the money on Kobes.

Sweet mother of crap this thread has gone down the toilet. Just for everyone's info, there will be no "restocks" like some of you think. Those"restocks" will actually be more like "found pairs" that were not originally put out.

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

locks this up mods. they will be notified of this crap

huh?? where'd u pop out of the closet from? just been creepin and waiting for the opppportunity to report something to mods or wat?
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom