*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP - SPACEJAM THREAD
001 - 400
tombstone1_800.jpg

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Sweet mother of crap this thread has gone down the toilet. Just for everyone's info, there will be no "restocks" like some of you think. Those "restocks" will actually be more like "found pairs" that were not originally put out.

must i mind you that it is CHRISTMAS day........ lol things were wild in this thread and sure itll continue after christmas..

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

the chances of restocks are very small.

people should have bit the bullet and waited for these in front of stores.

i guess yall must have forgotten you got to camp for the jordan XIS . 2000 was a long time ago .

You don't have to camp necessarily you just gotta be on top of your game...and that goes for damn near any shoe.
grin.gif

I'm sure things will continue to be crazy in here. Kids are wyldin' out for obvious reasons. lol Man.. the Jams are selling for over $300 on ebay.I'm not going to lie, I love being a reseller. I don't give a rats !@# what anyone on here thinks. If people don't like it, who cares. People loveto hate. Just look back a few threads or even a few posts. lol

Originally Posted by BallinB

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

locks this up mods. they will be notified of this crap

Lock isn't needed. Just a few people warned or booted.
RKO did you cop a pair?
Not my size but I picked up a pair for a NT'er and we have a trade set up. I'm hoping they'll be here Monday or so.
pimp.gif

Did you get a pair?

my 2 pennies

with all the SpaceJams, will there be a shortage of seaglow and the sealant eventually?

time to invest into some island girl stocks
pimp.gif
if avail.....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Kix DooD

my 2 pennies

with all the SpaceJams, will there be a shortage of seaglow and the sealant eventually?

time to invest into some island girl stocks
pimp.gif
if avail.....
wink.gif
Their sales are about to sky rocket that's for sure
laugh.gif

Yo whats those sole protector things I been seeing around. I've seen what happens to ice here in Cincy when the snow salt gets a hold of it.
sick.gif

I went to 2 places and kid sizes are sold out too? Since when do kid sizes sell out? This is ridiculous.....

Originally Posted by kob8

I went to 2 places and kid sizes are sold out too? Since when do kid sizes sell out? This is ridiculous.....

That's easy. Parents here the hype too. Its either the kids asking about them or relatives or young parents that are still in tuned with everything hearingabout them. Crazy isn't it? One release per year generates enough hype to get parent fully involved
laugh.gif

There are peeps who dont like these 09 jams but to tell u my opinon i think they skraaaaaate CRAAAAAAAACK!
One of my lil partnas i got these kicks for wore his and i swear them thangs still looked like if he aint even walked on them.
SO ICEEEEEYYY! like them dmp XI's. I wonder why they got the same exact icy blue sole as the dmp XI and not the same patent leather or shape...they need tolook for that damn dmp XI mold before they re release them 2010 concords!

Deciding not to submit my order with Eastbay and waiting for FNL.com to go back up was the best decision I've ever made! My XI's will be waiting for meon my doorstep Jan 4.

Need a couple pairs of 13's if anyone can help. This was supposed to be a great shoe week and now it's turning into a nightmare.

Originally Posted by lowtown21

Need a couple pairs of 13's if anyone can help. This was supposed to be a great shoe week and now it's turning into a nightmare.

I got a pair. how bad you want them??? what you willing to pay???

Just copped a size 10 space jams on Eastbay Kept Refreshing on East Bay a credit order must have canceled because I checked out fineI cant beleive it mybrother woke me up early because he felt bad I dint get a pair and told me I should try it. Yesssssssssssssssss!

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

Just copped a size 10 space jams on Eastbay Kept Refreshing on East Bay a credit order must have canceled because I checked out fineI cant beleive it my brother woke me up early because he felt bad I dint get a pair and told me I should try it. Yesssssssssssssssss!

link?

duck tales loooooooooool
all i see in kid sz... unless u gt urself a kid sz.....

anywho m still on the lookout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom