*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

wellgosh was charging $180 shipped??? Can't be...
well it was, I been sitting at my cput all day yesterday n today, as soon as I go to the store real quick something pops up
smh.gif
f my life

That is an INSANE price... actually BELOW retail in any state with tax!!! I'm sure people copped MULTIPLE pairs though. Bummer you couldn't get yoursman
frown.gif
Hopefully a restock happens and you can scoop your size!

well it was, I been sitting at my cput all day yesterday n today, as soon as I go to the store real quick something pops up
smh.gif
f my life

That is an INSANE price... actually BELOW retail in any state with tax!!! I'm sure people copped MULTIPLE pairs though. Bummer you couldn't get yours man
frown.gif
Hopefully a restock happens and you can scoop your size!
Appreciate it man, you know its bad when you know about this release months before it happens and when it finally gets here, its pure chaos. Immajust look towards the sky and hope for the best.

worshiping.jpg

thats the thing with these "restocks" u can be posted 23 /24 hours in the day, but being away that 1 hour and you might miss it. things we do forsneakers

why's everyone fighting though?? i mean most of y'all was able to cop, im here to read y'all stories and post any links that can be helpful to thenext person, aint that why we're on NT? get help and give help?

I think some people are trying to get this thread shut down because they already got their pair. What sizes did WellGosh have?

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by The7onius

why's everyone fighting though?? i mean most of y'all was able to cop, im here to read y'all stories and post any links that can be helpful to the next person, aint that why we're on NT? get help and give help?
thank you.

youre 100% right./... i dont know why iget caught up with e-thugs like "nancy" back there. but hard to hold my tongue when allthey post is negativecomments about either "closing the thread", and complaining about others quoting theyre words.. i gota learn to just ignore and keepit moving.

your words are the truth
thank you daila lama..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

smh.gif
f my life
Dude there just shoes get over it
indifferent.gif

fam hes prolly not gonna really go out and hang himself...its just an expression when something goes wrong...like "why me"

nickfairclough how many times are you going to post those pictures...ive seen em in like 4 separate threads now...we get the point

well i cop my pair from footaction. i realize that the right shoes wasnt made so good. i would post pics but dont know how. my question is who do i contact totrade me for a better pair and how. i cant even rock them cause i feel like there fakes. can jordan brand exchange them . thank you nt

Anyone that ordered from Snipes get a shipping confirmation or anything like that? I ordered Christmas Eve and I also tried calling today at around 4:00pmtheir time but I didn't get any answer.

I think the resellers bought up all the XI's, not the true consumers, hence the reason why it seem so hype up. I had like 4 sold on ebay for $350+, butnone pay. Probably resellers bidding on my stuff to make the price look like its going well.

Originally Posted by cangn

I think the resellers bought up all the XI's, not the true consumers, hence the reason why it seem so hype up. I had like 4 sold on ebay for $350+, but none pay. Probably resellers bidding on my stuff to make the price look like its going well.

Na a lot of people are out to mess up the ebay auctions its best to make a 2nd chance offer but if you get hit by 1-2 scammers on the same auction might aswell write it off and make sure you dont get stung with ebay fees.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by BallinB

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

locks this up mods. they will be notified of this crap

Lock isn't needed. Just a few people warned or booted.
RKO did you cop a pair?
Not my size but I picked up a pair for a NT'er and we have a trade set up. I'm hoping they'll be here Monday or so.
pimp.gif

Did you get a pair?

yeah I know, dude contacted me to vouch for you..good luck with the trade.

I was able to scoop a pair online. Then I camped for about 2 hours at my local mall and got the last size 12
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by d85ncm

well i cop my pair from footaction. i realize that the right shoes wasnt made so good. i would post pics but dont know how. my question is who do i contact to trade me for a better pair and how. i cant even rock them cause i feel like there fakes. can jordan brand exchange them . thank you nt
JB cant exchange. U either return them or suck it up.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23
Were both of your posts necessary?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Just like the title says, stop with the BS. All of you, that's how the other thread got locked. Pure BS.

thanks sir lance alot, how about those 11's? got yourself a pair?
Yes I did. Two pairs.

Now stop the bs.

lol there goes "foe the love" aka peter griffin again.......... LOL out of ur 260 posts, im sure 200 were mini mod like posts ! why bother comin inhere if ure only contribution is being annoying. not appreciated

Originally Posted by hotbutter

lol there goes "foe the love" aka peter griffin again.......... LOL out of ur 260 posts, im sure 200 were mini mod like posts ! why bother comin in here if ure only contribution is being annoying. not appreciated
lmfao your so right they should banned him for being annoying !
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ardeedas

410FRESH.. I still wanna see the history of spacejam quality picture. OG>45 Samples>2000's>2009's
Oh ok when i get home and all ill take pics and all. Im outta town for the steelers game. ill rank em though SJ45>OG>2000>2009. T reallyhate the blue jumpan on the bottom the difference in the materials and how they feel, the shape of the jumpman on the side, the mold, but the worst is thepatent leather cut too short. Ireally dont like the 09's im just glad i paid under retail for these

I hear you.. I've only seen the 45 samples.. never tried them on, but i'd assume their quality is that of the OG's... my 2000's are seniorcitizens in shoe years, but i remember them being conmfy.. hell, even the DMP xi's don't feel as stiff and cheap as the 2009's... Especially aroundthe ankles.

btw.. GO STEELERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom