*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

i didn't say it was invented or founded in any year but the popularity of it certainly grew long after the original and retro releases of the XIs. With the public gaining more knowledge and trust of using ebay, it allowed resellers a cheap and rather easy forum to charge outrageous prices for products they normally wouldn't be able to move elsewhere. thanks for the history lesson now here's yours in business practices.

I apologize if I insulted your ego...

Now how 'bout them Space Jams.
It's all good. Just bein stupid. I love em. Love all my 11's equally, but the BLK/Reds are still my fav shoe of all time.

lol Ay mane....I gotta go with the Concords 11s...hands down. I wish I had more pairs of those so I can rock 'em in their freshest state for eternity.
U kno, I've never owned the Concords. They always look fresh but i look ******ed in white shoes IMO. I try and stick with mostly blk. i remember returning a pr of Flint XIIIs to finishline cuz i just didn't like how white shoes looked on me anymore
indifferent.gif

Haha....I smell your sizzle on that. I can actually relate with the "moving away from the white kicks."

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Anyone receive shipping information for Finishline ?

My bank account was charged.... and now the charge is gone.... Order is still "processing" on the web site

info????????????
I got my conf email immediately. Shipping email was sent, acct charged, I checked last night and they shipped out to MO yesterday. Expecteddelivery 12/29

Your order, 2449-----, has been shipped and contains the following item(s):
Qty Item # Item Description Tracking Number Ship Date

1 1648948 AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO 1Z97X17X0----- 12/23/2009

ndc just removed the "out of stock" icon and replaced it with the quantity and size dragboxes! restockk!?

I got shipping confirmation really quickly. The next day at around 7pm, and should be arriving Dec. 28th. I got them online from Finishline. Lucky few I know,but I missed out on the XI/XII pack.

I think JB knows that most people don't ball in their shoes nowadays anyway, thus a possible explanation for the cheaper materials. I know that my CoolGrey XI's are comforttable as hell. I could walk all day in those. It's really disappointing to hear that you can't even Ball in these. What elseare they made for JB?!?!

Originally Posted by rickyfong

ndc just removed the "out of stock" icon and replaced it with the quantity and size dragboxes! restockk!?

Its still out of stock. Its been like that ever since size 18 sold out

it's been going back and forth for 5 days now...trust me, I've been watching round the clock. The dragbox doesn't mean anything.

Wasn't it always like that? To my knowledge it has been for the last several days. The only place it said "out of stock" was on the sortedproduct (summary) page and it actually still does. I don't think there is going to be a major online restock...nor any further nike "brick andmortar" restocks since they've already happened. But I guess it doesn't hurt to keep hope alive...and you never know...it always can and mighthappen.

The 2009 are straight garbage compared to the 2000.

^Absolutely, but most of us can't find another icy pair of 2000 in size. Some of the most even can't afford a pair of 2000. So some are happy now. Metoo.

ordered red/white 12's on 19th from eastbay.
left to go out of town on the 19th and came back today.
12's were left on my front door on the 22nd according to UPS.
I was lucky to get an order confirmation for the Space Jams i ordered from the footaction site.
To my surprise they said they arrived at my front door on the 24th. when i wasn't expecting them until after Christmas.
Came home today thinking I had two pairs of shoes waiting for me, but nothing was there. I didn't panic because i thought maybe my neighbors were nice andgot them from my porch or the UPS driver just didn't leave them.
So i talk to my neighbors and they never pick them up and called UPS and they said the driver would have just left them and not taking them back.
Called Footaction and they said they would contact UPS and do a product search, and did the same with eastbay.
Eastbay is just sending me another pair of 12's because they are in stock. As we all know there are no more space jams in stock to send out.
So I'm pissed now, somebody STOLE two pairs of shoes off my front porch. I don't even live in a bad neighborhood or anything.
I thought i was lucky and happy cuz my order went through and i was going to get the spacejams. but it turns out i won't get them after all.

anybody else got packages stolen when they werent home? because its never happened to me before.

laugh.gif
it's so funny seeing people complain about the quality on these. Get over yourselves. If you don't like them, DON'T BUY THEM. Don'tdiscuss them. Let the people who DO like them enjoy them.

09 has nutn on 00's but ppl will get 2 compare, have n rock soo 00>09 but good shoe since its jordan spacejams

Just lucked out! Called up a local mom n' pop shop and they happened to have an extra 9. Now I just gotta find someone to take my 8.5 off my hands.

Good luck everyone still trying to cop pairs. Honestly like everyone has said if you are patient and do your homework there are still pairs to be found.

Ebay is literally FLOODED with these! (I know because I was hunting for a 9) and if you show a little patience these will lower in price or just make offers tothe sellers. They'll realize after the Christmas rush, the demand will die down.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by air234ever

Damn jordan brand they look cheap as !@#%............
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Only to those that don't have them!
I have em and they are cheap! I got the OG's, the 2000's, and the SJ45 samples but the 2009's are terrible. I love my other ones and there all icey still.

Nah, you're all alone when you say terrible! Compared to what JB has been brandishing lately, these things look pretty darn good! I also assure you that your 2000 SJ's don't look anywhere near as clean as these
smile.gif
Im gonna say u never seen the SJ 2000 retro in person. The 2009 are straight garbage compared to the 2000. There are thousands of SJ 2000s that have been taken care of and tocked and have way more ice on the soles than these. Dude check the pic above they already looked yellowed
1z2f910.jpg

I guarantee every single sneakerhead would take these 2000s over the 09's

And I am going to say check my avy, that should tell you if i've seen a cheesy 2000 Retro SJ
tongue.gif
Also, Lighting can make XI soles look way different than they do in person.Those XI's above are clearly NOT the way the 2000 XI looks! I went through so many of those things and not a SINGLE ONE of them was blue like that, but theOriginal XI MJ PE's I had were and the Original XI SPACE JAMs from the movie set I had were
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

1z2f910.jpg

I guaranteed these were heavily seaglowed. I saw them on ISS before
I've had 2 pairs of the 2000 SJ's...(one pair still on 'ice') and I can't say that either of them EVER looked that icey...thesoles were never blue tinted like that...either this is lighting...or maybe seaglow? if it's seaglow, then wow...that's pretty dope, looks better thanany of my DS XI's..

either way, icey or not, the 2000 XI SJ > the 2009 SJ...but, none the less, I take the 2009 for what it's worth, and it's what they're puttingout so...what can you do....it could be worse..

Originally Posted by air234ever

Damn jordan brand they look cheap as !@#%............
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Only to those that don't have them!
I have em and they are cheap! I got the OG's, the 2000's, and the SJ45 samples but the 2009's are terrible. I love my other ones and there all icey still.

Nah, you're all alone when you say terrible! Compared to what JB has been brandishing lately, these things look pretty darn good! I also assure you that your 2000 SJ's don't look anywhere near as clean as these
smile.gif
Im gonna say u never seen the SJ 2000 retro in person. The 2009 are straight garbage compared to the 2000. There are thousands of SJ 2000s that have been taken care of and tocked and have way more ice on the soles than these. Dude check the pic above they already looked yellowed
1z2f910.jpg

And I am going to say check my avy, that should tell you if i've seen a cheesy 2000 Retro SJ
tongue.gif
Also, Lighting can make XI soles look way different than they do in person.Those XI's above are clearly NOT the way the 2000 XI looks! I went through so many of those things and not a SINGLE ONE of them was blue like that, but theOriginal XI MJ PE's I had were and the Original XI SPACE JAMs from the movie set I had were
happy.gif

I'm pretty sure we all no that the 09 or not as good quality as the 00. I notcied that while looking at my 00 cool greys. But people stop complaining, atleast there not as bad as the cdp. But I do wish they where at least as good as the dmp! To me i think the dmp are better than the 00 and og's! I don'tno but there's jus something about the dmp 11 that jus gets me, I love them and to me there the best jordans ever created! EVER!!!
I LOVE MY DS PAIR OF DMP 11's!!!!

Originally Posted by energycube

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
1z2f910.jpg

Are these the 00' Retros? Man..... I wish my pair still looked like that. My soles are YELLLLOOOOWWWW
frown.gif

Yours never looked like that because they were never produced as a GR with a blue sole like that
smile.gif
but I do know what you mean. Also another way to tell if ashoe is as clean as they appear in a flash applied picture, look at the reflection if there is one and that will usually tell you what the sole really lookslike, as you can see in these, the soles are clearly that dingy clear/green/yellow color.

Originally Posted by MCaussade

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

1z2f910.jpg

I guaranteed these were heavily seaglowed. I saw them on ISS before

These used to be my spacejams
laugh.gif
. I traded them to Cyanideix, he put inmajor work with the seaglow, ill tell you that.

Originally Posted by mykickgame

Anyone cop from snipes? How much did u pay usd?
came out to be a total of $225 shipped. I accidentally ordered the wrong size (10). Oh well.

Originally Posted by gottig10

I'm pretty sure we all no that the 09 or not as good quality as the 00. I notcied that while looking at my 00 cool greys. But people stop complaining, at least there not as bad as the cdp. But I do wish they where at least as good as the dmp! To me i think the dmp are better than the 00 and og's! I don't no but there's jus something about the dmp 11 that jus gets me, I love them and to me there the best jordans ever created! EVER!!!
I LOVE MY DS PAIR OF DMP 11's!!!!

Big co sign on this!! I just got the DMP VI XI pack for christmas and i cant stop staring at them!

the weekend isnt even over and the ebay prices are already dramatically falling. who buys these things and those inflated prices? by next week you will be ableto grab these for the prices snipes has them for from ebay (give or take 10-15 bucks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom