*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up a pair for my daughter and i must say, these are better quality than all 3 of mine...smh
smh.gif

gotta put em up in my avy

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

That wasn't the argument. Nice try though.

A distribution center for a set of products is a warehouse or other specialized building, often with refrigeration or air conditioning, which is stocked with products (goods) to be re-distributed to retailers, to wholesalers or directly to consumers. A distribution center is a principal part, the "order processing" element, of the entire "order fulfillment" process. Distribution centers are usually thought of as being "demand driven". A distribution center can also be called a warehouse, a DC, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, and a package handling center. The name by which the distribution center is known is commonly based on the purpose of the operation. For example a "retail distribution center" normally distributes goods to retail stores, an "order fulfillment center" commonly distributes goods directly to consumers, and a cross-dock facility stores little or no product but distributes goods to other destinations.

That's all that I was getting at.
i dont really want a piece of this argument, but i work for finishline. i also dont feel like reading all the previous posts. i will say thatwhen you order something from inside a finishline store that is not in stock at that store, your order is fulfilled by another store that has the item. weship out ship out items to customers all the time. however, the website was sold out before i even showed up to work on the release day and there is no waythat stored fullfilled all those orders. we did not ship out one single pair of spacejams, and i'm sure that very few stores did. my point is that all ofthose orders were fullfilled by someplace. call it a warehouse, distribution center, or whatever. it was not other finishline store though. believe that.

Originally Posted by wrukus

i dont really want a piece of this argument, but i work for finishline. i also dont feel like reading all the previous posts. i will say that when you order something from inside a finishline store that is not in stock at that store, your order is fulfilled by another store that has the item. we ship out ship out items to customers all the time. however, the website was sold out before i even showed up to work on the release day and there is no way that stored fullfilled all those orders. we did not ship out one single pair of spacejams, and i'm sure that very few stores did. my point is that all of those orders were fullfilled by someplace. call it a warehouse, distribution center, or whatever. it was not other finishline store though. believe that.

It's not really an argument (well, for me at least) but what I was getting at was that there has to be a factory where the shoes are stored BEFORE they getto the stores. I'm done with the conflict though.

i just found out that finishline charged my bill me later account 3 times for the space jams and i never even got an order confirmation. i would be cool if 3pairs show up but i have not received any info from finishline.

We all agree its not the best 11 or jordan shoe for that matter,but compared to other jordan retro releases as of lately,its not a bad shoe at all,seriously,iwas thinking it was going to be like that horrible black/red 11 that came in the pack,but there even better than those in my opinion.

Hey all, I just copped a pair of space jams from osneaker.com as instructed from the first page. I obviously didn't do my homework and found a couplepeople saying that osneaker was a hoax. I feel like i've been robbed of $260. Have anyone bought there pair from this site? I heard about the eggplants soI'm kinda scared now.

Originally Posted by davianjames

Hey all, I just copped a pair of space jams from osneaker.com as instructed from the first page. I obviously didn't do my homework and found a couple people saying that osneaker was a hoax. I feel like i've been robbed of $260. Have anyone bought there pair from this site? I heard about the eggplants so I'm kinda scared now.
u should be good... i know about the eggplant foams thing... preorder... osneaker should has done good things since then...

Am I the only one who actually LIKED the CDP XI's?
no.. i like them as well, just didnt like the fact that it came in a pack and you had to pay 310 + for the pack, if it was a single release, itwould have the same reaction as the sj

Am I the only one who actually LIKED the CDP XI's?

HELL NAW I LOVE EM JUST GOT A PAIR (avy) IMO I LIKE EM BETTER THAN THE SPACE JAMS NO COMFORT WISE BUT LOOKS WISE YES

is it me, or size 11 and 11.5s seem to be rarer than the other sizes? i feel like i've read alot of people looking for an 11 or 11.5....

So what are the chances of me getting my pair at fnl.com if my ordered says still processing i order my sz 8.5 at 2 am pacific time but i called and the ladysaid my order is a go

Originally Posted by DeewLay

is it me, or size 11 and 11.5s seem to be rarer than the other sizes? i feel like i've read a lot of people looking for an 11 or 11.5....

They are the most popular size. When I went to get my pairs last wednesday, some goofy rascally looking dude was asking everyone that showed up what size theywere there for. Most dudes said 11 or 11.5. I too think those are the most popular sizes. Not just because of that situation but, also because they've beenthe only sizes to ever sell out first when i go to buy any other Jordan retro.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

for those waiting on FNL...we do not have a warehouse...all orders that are shipped are fulfilled from other stores...

You keep thinking that......

http://www.insideindianabusiness.com/newsitem.asp?ID=30700
Nothing in that article mentions anything about a "wharehouse". A distribution center.. i.e. Headquarters is just a place they process orders. Finishline is a MALL-BASED company. Just like it says in the article. A few times actually.

they have a distribution center / wharehouse on midhoffer rd in indianapolis i think its where they ship online orders from when stock runs out there they pullfrom other stores

safcolts wrote:

they have a distribution center / wharehouse on midhoffer rd in indianapolis i think its where they ship online orders from when stock runs out there they pull from other stores
You mean Mitthoffer Rd. Cmon man I'm back in NYC gone a year and a half from Indy. You should know this Colts fan. Lol Im just messin wit you

Originally Posted by DeewLay

is it me, or size 11 and 11.5s seem to be rarer than the other sizes? i feel like i've read a lot of people looking for an 11 or 11.5....

They are the most popular size. When I went to get my pairs last wednesday, some goofy rascally looking dude was asking everyone that showed up what size they were there for. Most dudes said 11 or 11.5. I too think those are the most popular sizes. Not just because of that situation but, also because they've been the only sizes to ever sell out first when i go to buy any other Jordan retro.
weird. i worked in corporate retail (in the shoe dept for a retailer primarily basedout in the west coast), and the most common sizes were between 9-10.5. those were the ones we doubled up on when we were trying to figure out the distributionin our purchase orders. maybe size scale has shifted since then...? possible.

I love my Space Jams but on the white midsole there are a buncha dots. Do others have that too?

I know I've asked before but no one is answering.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by 93jUMpmAnKid

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

I love my Space Jams but on the white midsole there are a buncha dots. Do others have that too?

Yea i have em 2
frown.gif

same and im talkn about 2 pair

Damn man...that's the only thing that dissapointed me about the SJ's. I mean damn for $175 you think they would have no dots on the side. Ughh..

Anyone else?

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

out of the 3 pairs i got, one was nearly perfect, another had a few, and finally the last pair looked like it had measles...
mad.gif

I haven't even been able to wear mine out of the house. I'm debating selling these to be honest, and it would be the first pair of Jordan'sI've sold dead stock. There's no padding between the laces, and I can't even get my foot in the right shoe without wincing. I went to the releasewearing 11.5 2001 release black/red XI's without any issues, standing outside freezing my rear off for literally 9 hours in the wind and snow and cold.These are by far the worst, piss-poor quality I've ever seen Jordan drop. Ever. If these shoes cost more than $10 to make, I'd seriously considereating the shoe. And I'm talking $10 for the pair. I heard all the horror stories on the CDP packs being pretty bad, and I remember the XIV being reallyshoddy for quality, but these just took the cake. You'd think a major release, asking $50 over original retail, no retro card, a piece of jacked plastic inthe shoes and a different box, Jordan could at least take a moment to make something I'd have been happy to get for Christmas. Instead, I get a shoe with ascar in the carbon fiber on the left shoe making it feel like it's going to split, a right shoe I can't get my foot into without wearing thinner socks,patent leather that looks like high gloss plastic, and leather that feels slimey. Congrats Jordan Brand. I left for 2 years and come back to be welcomed by anempty jar of Vaseline and a broom stick full of splinters in my backside to make up for my time gone.

I ordered my pair from eastbay as said a million times on here an I was the guy that recieved a size 8.5 instead of a size 14. I just found out today that onthe release date eastbay took my money from my account and then credited it back to my acount so In other words I got the shoes for free and sold them for 250They wanted to stick me with a damn gift card so if they take that money back im filing an appeal with my bank so they are screwed anyway it goes and Im stillgoing to nuse my gift card

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I ordered my pair from eastbay as said a million times on here an I was the guy that recieved a size 8.5 instead of a size 14. I just found out today that on the release date eastbay took my money from my account and then credited it back to my acount so In other words I got the shoes for free and sold them for 250 They wanted to stick me with a damn gift card so if they take that money back im filing an appeal with my bank so they are screwed anyway it goes and Im still going to nuse my gift card

they put the money on hold, they never returned it, you'll see the price of the sneaker come out of your account, as for you appealing, you received themerchandise, which now means you are the owner of it, seeing you sold it, you now owe for the price of the shoe and you they will make you pay, save yourselfsome heartache and be happy you made a 75$ profit

For those of you that ordered from FA, here is an update I receive today. Billing / Processing told me that most of the orders that were placed on the 22ndhave not been processed. They are expecting the orders to be processed with manager's approval / shipped by tonight. Unless someone else was informeddifferently from FA.

My order status says: 3 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP

Waiting for the shipping confirmation, then I am a happy man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom