+++The NEW Official Palm Pre Thread+++

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

wait so the pre doesnt have a vid camera?
so sad
grin.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Homebrew is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The pre is EVERYTHING I want it to be (minus video camera) after installing patches and tweaks

Def. look into downloading WEBOS quickinstall!

Originally Posted by dead in 09

Homebrew is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The pre is EVERYTHING I want it to be (minus video camera) after installing patches and tweaks

Def. look into downloading WEBOS quickinstall!

QFT
pimp.gif

if u own a PRE, WEBOS quickinstall is a must.

The camera is there im sure someone will come out with a homebrew app to enable recording or within the next few updates PALM will add the feature.

anyone feel this phone is "lackluster". no video option, no apps..the hardware is cool but its like no software developers are taking completeadvantage of it. more than nice 3" screen,mulittask but somethings missing (c) john mayer
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

wow,this thread has died. anyways saw people saying that the build quality was horrible on the pre but i've been on the same one since september 1st, somines been doing good. now just need that video recording
devil.gif

ive been on the same pre since release day and i have no complaints about it..u know some people are just sheep
grin.gif
if is not apple or blackberry they wont even bother checking it out.

webos 1.3.5 update now availabe as of yesterday,for those that havnt updated yet.

Glad to see the thread has arisen. Still have my Pre, and still love it. Although I hate the Seidio case for it. The little brackets always break on them. Been through two already. Only reason why I get them is because they are compatible with the touchstone.

wheneva they break just contact their customer service (seidio) and let them know it broke and they will send u a replacement,ive been through 2 already, the last one broke again and i decided to give up on the damn case. i love the OS but the hardware needs a major upgrade (better quality build) other than that im very happy with mines.

was thinking of getting that case since it was the only one that worked with the touchstone but heard about the bracket issues..would you uys recommend to get it or should I wait for another touch stone compatible case?also, does it add much bulk to the pre?thanks in advance.

save your money..is not worth it. I was hoping for incase type case like the ones for iphones/ipods.I'm still on the lookout waiting for a better one.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

wheneva they break just contact their customer service (seidio) and let them know it broke and they will send u a replacement,ive been through 2 already, the last one broke again and i decided to give up on the damn case. i love the OS but the hardware needs a major upgrade (better quality build) other than that im very happy with mines.

Yea i've been through 2 already myself.  Ill pass.  Im rolling mine naked now, wished I wouldnt have misplaced my cloth case that came with it though
eyes.gif
.  And I agree with you, the hardware is a little shaky for me as well.

Back
Top Bottom