* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Ty- yes yes i was...i would have done the same thing if i had won....sell sell sell! lol

Merry Christmas to everybody. I got more Diamond tees from a friend for a gift...5 mediums NEW IN BAG, hit me up if interested. would rather sell em locally

for retail nearly a week later
happy.gif
pimp.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR TEAM S.C.!!!

Pic of my girl and I from last night...

e01xe9.jpg

And a crappy phone quality pic of my wingtips...

1z1fnmh.jpg

Just got back from the debacle at the Georgia Dome.

I'm officially done wasting money on watching our football team.

They ruined my New Years in Atlanta, especially Garcia. Back to back years, I've spent money on gas, hotel and ticket for @%+++! bowl performances.

Senior or not, the Connor Shaw era should begin in a few months.

Originally Posted by DEpast

I'm officially done wasting money on watching our football team.

laugh.gif

I bought ordered gamecock tee the other day on a 2 for 25 deal and the only reason I'm keeping it is b/c I'd only get $5 bucks back if I returned one
roll.gif

And you spent real money supporting them only watch the idiots choke
30t6p3b.gif

Garcia's gonna Garcia....at what point does Steve take some blame though
nerd.gif
His play calling has been suspect for awhile now

Shaw and Garcia are damn near the same play except Shaw has slightly better decision making he's gonna try to do too much also

Exec -  
laugh.gif
  Thanks man.  She doesn't have any sisters at age 18+, sorry dude.

Brad -  I pray they give Shaw a real chance.  He's way more mobile, and I feel with time, he will develop into a much better QB.  No comment on the bowl game. 
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

nice pick ups exec and Omar....

exec-

in retrospect, the 2010's are underrated. I bought a pair just because they werent here in charleston

and i really dont regret it. Comfortable shoe and certain colors arent bad looking.

omar-

how's the "leather" on those 13's?...you think they will crease easy?....cuz i neeeed those

Originally Posted by greencelt06

exec-

in retrospect, the 2010's are underrated. I bought a pair just because they werent here in charleston

and i really dont regret it. Comfortable shoe and certain colors arent bad looking.

thanks

definitely underrated...but JB dropped the ball on colorways/color blocking.

Not a Wade fan but I wish these were more widely available
ohwell.gif

^^^^GreenCelt: The leather on da 13s r OK, idk if they crease easy cause i just been wearing em around da house, but overall a good shoe!! Plus da COLORWAY is dope!!!
you should get em homie!!!!
grin.gif

Yea I like the 2010 as well but they should have released them in more "unique" colorways besides the regular Bulls ones. Too many retros coming out with the same color schemes. I think alot of people are white/red/black'd out at the moment.
laugh.gif
  Definitely gonna pick up those all black ones from the outlet after another price drop or if a coupon comes out though...

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Yea I like the 2010 as well but they should have released them in more "unique" colorways besides the regular Bulls ones. Too many retros coming out with the same color schemes. I think alot of people are white/red/black'd out at the moment.
laugh.gif
  Definitely gonna pick up those all black ones from the outlet after another price drop or if a coupon comes out though...
we should be marking those down soon...

Last time I checked the Black 2010 were 130 at the outlet.

No way im paying that. Once a I see a price drop i'm all over them.

seriously....wow. that much???...i'll be honest i paid retail when they first came out just because it was an angry buy lol

but i've seen the error in my ways. that wade colorway would be the only one that i'd pay close to retail for now.

Back
Top Bottom