* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Most likely Charleston or somewhere close

Me too....I'm coming down, in early August, after my lease is up. I heard it's the place to be....and I shall see.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Most likely Charleston or somewhere close

Don't know much about Charleston but if your in Columbia hit me up.

unDS these today after nearly 4yrs
30t6p3b.gif
...I'm pulling everything out by the end of summer

Moving out of Columbia back to the west coast and couldnt be any happier Columbia is DEAD! Cool people just horrible place to have any ambitions of doing anything. And no one got any bud out here and if they do its some dirt weed
30t6p3b.gif

I've been feeling too lazy to take pics of any of my pick-ups.  I did however manage to break out the camera to snap a couple pics of these...

I was so happy to double up on the 3M Snakes.  They're easily one of my favorite AF1's (quality/materials/shape/color-blocking are all on point), and my other pair is reaching retirement.

As for the Patta's, I just want to say that I hate Nike for limiting these so much.  They're easily the best AM1 from the series.  Now I just need to track down the white/purple joints, and I'll be set.  I never cared too much for the maroon "Parra" pair.

Damn SC got this many sneaker addicts? Let me find out lol.
Whats good Chucktown brethren and my people from Columbia to the Burg to Awendaw to Cross and all over

Yep born and raised in Denver...I miss my city big time. But SC has been pretty welcoming to be. Shout out team SC for sure.

Just sitting back reading the post in the JB forum regard the "Banned 1" B grade joints...

laugh.gif

Never thought I would see the day an "outlet" would possibly put a release date on a shoe.

Cats talkin bout "camping out" at an OUTLET?????? WOW!

Still in disbelief. Anyhoo..

^
Yeah I called Nike Outlet Store in Charleston and in Myrtle Beach, both said they saw the manifest and neither are getting them. I was thinking that a Tanger North Chuck could've been an easy pull. Does anyone know where these are releasing? I actually like the quality on this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom