* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Loving The TAG
pimp.gif

EasyPickUp
smokin.gif

I must need to step my networking game up cause once again I came away empty handed. Was 9th in line at Jimmy Jazz in N. Woods and they claimed to only have 8 pairs when they opened the door 
mad.gif

In the midst of all this Cement IV madness I was able to pick up these Beaut's. Banned 1's I had to bend over for but these VNDS Grapes I got at a good price. I'm seriously in love with these...Cement IV who?

Originally Posted by KOD843

I must need to step my networking game up cause once again I came away empty handed. Was 9th in line at Jimmy Jazz in N. Woods and they claimed to only have 8 pairs when they opened the door 
mad.gif

I was behind you then. Lol.

843airmaestro wrote:

In the midst of all this Cement IV madness I was able to pick up these Beaut's. Banned 1's I had to bend over for but these VNDS Grapes I got at a good price. I'm seriously in love with these...Cement IV who?

nice pick ups

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

843airmaestro wrote:

nice pick ups

Thanks man. I got "had" on eBay with a Space Jam purchase a few weeks prior to the above pickups. The seller posted legit pics and was good on communicating. Mail man got here to drop off the package and it looked WAY too small to be an XI box. Shoes were bad fakes, painted Carbon Fiber, all cardboard box with no plastic cover, horrible. Thanks to eBay, I filed a complaint and got all my money back.

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

mad.gif

Oh ok, you must have been the white dude who had your girl with you from NC? If so then I think we chatted for a sec. Did you end up getting your pair?

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

mad.gif

Oh ok, you must have been the white dude who had your girl with you from NC? If so then I think we chatted for a sec. Did you end up getting your pair?
Yeah, that was me. My wife was with me. First time I've had to wait in line for some shoes. We usually don't have lines here at home. Not many shoe heads around here. I got my 10.5 thankfully.

are Foams popular down here? I'm from the DC area, visiting my cousin who is graduating from the boot camp this weekend. I figure it would be a better opportunity for me to grab a pair of Galaxy's here then at home 
laugh.gif

anyone nice enough to point me in the right direction?

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

are Foams popular down here? I'm from the DC area, visiting my cousin who is graduating from the boot camp this weekend. I figure it would be a better opportunity for me to grab a pair of Galaxy's here then at home 
laugh.gif

anyone nice enough to point me in the right direction?
The red foams were kind of difficult I think. You got any confirmed stores?

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

The fact that NDC won't be selling these makes me think SC won't. HoH in Charlotte might be the closest?
that's where im headed for the brons...Charlotte isn't to far from spartanburg tho

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

The fact that NDC won't be selling these makes me think SC won't. HoH in Charlotte might be the closest?
that's where im headed for the brons...Charlotte isn't to far from spartanburg tho
yo sparklecity that release was nuts never again ill go to winston salem

PreOrdered Mine 2Dayz B4 The ASG, And They Came In The Mail Yesterday, They Came All The Way Frm HONGKONG

Enjoy Fellas..........

eek.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif
smile.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Finally got my Cement 4's and copped the white/red 14's as well. Next up, Playoff 12's then a lil breather before the Olympic 6's... 
pimp.gif

^Is it a first? I don't think it'll be worth the drive from the upstate. Do you think it'll be a decent crowd?

Had to share this with the team since most know I am a Denver native...It was a beautiful thing to see this today

Back
Top Bottom