* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Alright, I am doing a Psychology paper on how buy and collecting shoes affects people's financial situation. I have a list of ten question that i would like for every one to answer.

1. What is your age?

2. What is your sex?

3. What is your occupation?

4. What is your average monthly income?

5. On average how many pairs of shoes do you buy a month?

6. On average how much does each pair of shoes cost you?

7. On average per month how much money do you have to spend on bills?

8. Have you ever put of paying a bill/bills to buy a pair of shoes?

9. How much, if any, credit card debt do you feel you are in because of shoes?

10. Has buying shoes ever put you under any type of financial strain?

Any other added information about how buy/collecting shoes affects your finances would be greatly appreciated.

Please email all relpies to this survey to Matt8823@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance for all of your help.

1. What is your age? - 17.

2. What is your sex? - Male.

3. What is your occupation? - Finishline (stock), Steve and Barry's (Sale Associate)

4. What is your average monthly income? - $300-$400+

5. On average how many pairs of shoes do you buy a month? - 2.

- $60-$150+.

- $0.00.

- No. You must have your priorities in check before you spoil yourself.

9. How much, if any, credit card debt do you feel you are in because of shoes? - None.

:D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Well, I finally got around to taking pictures of my pick-ups and what not. So, without further adieu . . .

My first Nike Blazer . . .
s2sg7c.jpg

Had to represent my heritage(insole for Blazers). . .
b62ejc.jpg

Still working on AF1 collection . . .
o8e1le.jpg

Finally, one of my AF1 holy grails . . .
973bpu.jpg

They really just don't make them like this anymore . . .
2hquty0.jpg

Group shot . . .
op1u35.jpg

Enjoy! :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Alright, I am doing a Psychology paper on how buy and collecting shoes affects people's financial situation. I have a list of ten question that i would like for every one to answer.

1. What is your age?

2. What is your sex?

3. What is your occupation?

4. What is your average monthly income?

5. On average how many pairs of shoes do you buy a month?

9. How much, if any, credit card debt do you feel you are in because of shoes?

Any other added information about how buy/collecting shoes affects your finances would be greatly appreciated.

^^^^^^^^^^^ MAN WHAT THE @#%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE BLAZERS!!!!!hahahahaahah dang, boy why didnt tyler and yall come to columbia me and tre was at work waiting and @#%$! but wait till my new pick up thats coming............only tre knows, but dont say nutting @#%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TeamS.Carolina

http://www.myspace.com/jordanstudent45

Omar - Those two are definitely better than a majority of stuff that released this year in my honest opinion. I had those Black/Blue Mids when they dropped awhile ago. I remember wearing them with the Rewind Pinstripe Orlando Magic jersey. Also, sorry about not coming to visit y'all. I could of sworn it was Columbiana Mall. :\
ohwell.gif

Here's something I was wondering after Tre and I talked last night. It seems like people either like the smooth plasticky leather or tumbled leather on sneakers. What I want to know is which one do you guys prefer?

For me, it's the tumbled leather all the way. I love the look of tumbled leather because it just seems more genuine to me and even when they crease, it doesn't look that bad. The smooth plasticky leather is OK, but I just hate how fast it creases. I'm not really hung up on creasing as much as I use to be, but to me, smooth leather just looks horrible once it creases and sort of takes away from the shape of most sneakers. Where as, when tumbled leather creases, it still maintains the overall shape and you can virtually wear them up to five times longer than smooth leather sneakers.

Anyway, I was just curious to hear everyone else's opinion on the subject matter.

With that said, I have something else coming in the mail in the next 4-5 days and you know I'll post pics here first. Stay tuned . . .

:wink:
wink.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

1. What is your age? 29

2. What is your sex? Male

3. What is your occupation? Electric Engineer at Trident Tech College.

4. What is your average monthly income? "Ballin" ... Please believe.

5. On average how many pairs of shoes do you buy a month? 4, but I have slowed down on the past few months.

6. On average how much does each pair of shoes cost you? Average- $170 range, which includes random must have Ebay transactions.

7. On average per month how much money do you have to spend on bills? You don't even wanna know. :lol:
laugh.gif
It makes me sick to my stomach everytime I think about it (rent, water, cable, phone, food, etc.). But it doesn't hamper my "extra" spending money at all.

8. Have you ever put of paying a bill/bills to buy a pair of shoes? HELL NO. Bills come first. Bills> ANYTHING MATERIAL. Credit ratings are hard to repair. You will always find shoes that you want eventually.Priorities reign supreme.

9. How much, if any, credit card debt do you feel you are in because of shoes? :rofl:
roll.gif
None of that over here. I have one credit card, and its paid off in full every 30 days. American Express don't play that. :D
happy.gif

10. Has buying shoes ever put you under any type of financial strain? During my college years, yes. I had to carefully pick and choose what I wanted to buy due to my financial situation. I came to the realization then that its impossible to get everything that comes out. I just don't feed into hype and I just do me.

Guys, collecting shoes should be fun, and you guys SHOULD NOT GET IN DEBT OVER THIS HOBBY. Be content with your pick-ups, be it 1 pair a month or 11 pairs a month. And you all know my modo by now quality>quantity. if oyu do get a credit card, only put stuff on it that you know you can pay off.

Ty- Man...you are killin with these recent AF1 pick-ups. :pimp:
pimp.gif
You're makin me proud son. :D
happy.gif

Omar- :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
For me, it's the tumbled leather all the way. I love the look of tumbled leather because it just seems more genuine to me and even when they crease, it doesn't look that bad. The smooth plasticky leather is OK, but I just hate how fast it creases. I'm not really hung up on creasing as much as I use to be, but to me, smooth leather just looks horrible once it creases and sort of takes away from the shape of most sneakers. Where as, when tumbled leather creases, it still maintains the overall shape and you can virtually wear them up to five times longer than smooth leather sneakers

Yes sir. You summed up my feelings on AF1. Nothing will ever compare to the quality of the Force from 90's. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

whats up team?
omar- I had those mid forces in 9th grade.... :smokin
smokin.gif

tyler- to answer your question tumbled over new crap any day, i co-sign with what you said
but overall it just gives the shoe that perfect aged look.
I remember a couple years back all black mid forces came with tumbled leather i honestly bought
that shoe 10 times!

P.S. Campers :smokin
smokin.gif
TeamS.Carolina

I like the plastic leather, it creases very easily, and we all know that us shoeheads love creases.

Tumbled leather is :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
j/k.Ron - Dude, I didn't know you were that old. It's about time to cop some orthopedic Nikes next, and some diapers!

:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina

:rofl:
roll.gif
If that's the case, Fat Joe is on Senior Citizen status.

Dude is 3 years away from 40.

It's all good though.
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

sorry guys, i've been away for the longest.
and as tyler has previously mentioned, i recently got hold of one of my AF1 grails.
unfortunately, due to my camera being out of commission(for now), i haven't been able to take inside pics of them.

but i UnDS'd them today. so...

october29shoozzs4.jpg
TeamS.Carolina

laugh.gif
thanks, trey.

but i did wear a crewneck sweater.
and i'm not outside really at all. so it was all good. 8)
glasses.gif

btw, i totally forgot to shout out tyler.
I FREAKING LOVE TYLER MANSOUR. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina

Just a head's up, not sure if any of u guys are Jay-Z fans, but his upcoming album American Gangster leaked including Ignorant **** 2 feat. Siegel and Party life. In the music forum under the Official Jay-Z post there's a link where u can download the full album.
I'm just tryin' to do tha opposite of left,as long as there's tha opposite of death/Ya test,and I just might bring tha opposite of life 'till there's no one tha opposite of right.

-Lupe

1. What is your age? 18

2. What is your sex? Heterosexual-j/k-Male

3. What is your occupation? Student/Sales Associate

4. What is your average monthly income? $200-300

5. On average how many pairs of shoes do you buy a month?2

6. On average how much does each pair of shoes cost you?$85-100

7. On average per month how much money do you have to spend on bills? $200

8. Have you ever put of paying a bill/bills to buy a pair of shoes? No

9. How much, if any, credit card debt do you feel you are in because of shoes? $80

10. Has buying shoes ever put you under any type of financial strain? Yes, when i bought my grapes and then tried to by food and realized i had to use my other card because my usual one was almost empty.
TeamS.Carolina
(i've always been a CELTIC fan,even my Sh*t is GREEN!

FCUKIN REDSOX!!!!!! ne way first and foremost i wanna thank GOD. Then i wanna thank my mom for not even knowing about this. Then i wana thank my g/f for realizing that there is nothing she can do about my shoe habit. And last but not least tyler for helping me with my first ebay victory!! we are 1-1 and many more wins to come!!
TeamS.Carolina
(i've always been a CELTIC fan,even my Sh*t is GREEN!

i feel like i'm on myspace...

1. What is your age? - 18.

2. What is your sex? - male.

3. What is your occupation? - footlocker employee. (floor)

4. What is your average monthly income? - good question.

5. On average how many pairs of shoes do you buy a month? - 1.

6. On average how much does each pair of shoes cost you? - somewhere in the $100 range?

7. On average per month how much money do you have to spend on bills? - zero dollars.

8. Have you ever put of paying a bill/bills to buy a pair of shoes? - well, i don't pay bills...but if i did, i certainly would not put off paying them to get a pair of sneaks. like trey said: priorities first.

9. How much, if any, credit card debt do you feel you are in because of shoes? - none.

10. Has buying shoes ever put you under any type of financial strain? - yes.
TeamS.Carolina

what i wore today for classes and such:

ADTR. x stf. x vans.
laugh.gif
october30shirtzwa7.jpg
october30shoozjj3.jpg
TeamS.Carolina

Back
Top Bottom