* The New TEAM SC Official post *

what yall think about the hightop barkley forces??? i love em, but i aint droppin a buck 75 right now, red laces and its a done deal.............
tyler- those trainers are
pimp.gif
who sells those?? do they have adecepticon/megatron pair????
tre- them dunks is waitn dog, and why that fat white lady always lookin at me like im tryin to steal somthin???????
omar- maaaaan i went to bluetile in 5 points but they didnt have my size in those tyler blazers, but dammmmn they got alot of+!%%
ron- did you see the white/sunshine kobes at the adidas outlet?? they only had a little bit of sizes left, i just got the kobe home jersey and i really couldhave used those.
grin.gif

anybody else in the metro, holla at me if you see me in two notch mall, im the short chineese kid rockin ascics and small polo shirts workin at the bodyjewelry place.
edit***** just saw the decepticon? trainer huaraches on pys. nike is butchering these. i think they got an intern sittin at a mac justputtin colors on the different panels or some%+$*.
sick.gif

pimp.gif
who sells those?? do they have a decepticon/megatron pair????

I bought mine off ofboundlessny.com for $119.99 shipped. Unfortunately they sold out pretty quick. Nike scrapped the logo of course, but the logo isn't why I liked the shoe. I liked the shoe because I felt like it was a solid colorway and the quality is pretty decent being that it is a Nike product(we all know Nike doesn'tfocus on quality).

Well, I found some stuff at my old house the other day and I had completely forgot that I had these . . .

I thought after cleaning them they didn't look that bad. Especially since I played a fewbasketball games in them(dumb idea).

Next . . .

These I definitely need to be cleaned a little bit. The last time I wore them, I was on a deepsea fishing trip in 10th or 11th grade.

Finally, I found these pure heaters that I almost felt ashame for forgetting about. I beg all of you not to be salty after I post pictures of these guaranteedneck breakers.

Viewer's Discretion is Advised.

<chris rock>IT SPINS!!!!!</chris rock>

Originally Posted by spacej23

pimp.gif
who sells those?? do they have a decepticon/megatron pair????

I bought mine off of boundlessny.com for $119.99 shipped. Unfortunately they sold out pretty quick. Nike scrapped the logo of course, but the logo isn't why I liked the shoe. I liked the shoe because I felt like it was a solid colorway and the quality is pretty decent being that it is a Nike product(we all know Nike doesn't focus on quality).

Well, I found some stuff at my old house the other day and I had completely forgot that I had these . . .

I thought after cleaning them they didn't look that bad. Especially since I played a few basketball games in them(dumb idea).

Next . . .

These I definitely need to be cleaned a little bit. The last time I wore them, I was on a deep sea fishing trip in 10th or 11th grade.

Finally, I found these pure heaters that I almost felt ashame for forgetting about. I beg all of you not to be salty after I post pictures of these guaranteed neck breakers.

Viewer's Discretion is Advised.

<chris rock>IT SPINS!!!!!</chris rock>

Sheeds =
eek.gif

Camo Lows =
glasses.gif

Dada Spinners =
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif
in that order.

roll.gif

Oh yeah, I was bored and took this picture of my BB's wallpaper . . .

Speaking of 'The Hundreds'

Didn't Dom say he was going to send us some stickers?

Damn, 'The Hundreds' is going to be 'The Hundred Thousands' before that happens.

what's up with that?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deadstocksoles

Tyler you still amaze me with the AF-1's but those sheeds are straight CRACK. Where did you get those?

wow.
eek.gif

so, nobody else is feeling the DADA spinners?

you guys wouldn't know heat if it was slapped across your face.

and you are all hyped over some re-re-re-re retro Jordan packages, wow, step your game up tremendously.

roll.gif

Yeah Tre settle down a little bit. You most have smoked some really good stuff cause you have been acting a donkey for the past few days.

Originally Posted by MandS4evr

Yeah Tre settle down a little bit. You most have smoked some really good stuff cause you have been acting a donkey for the past few days.

I don't smoke homie.

Just having fun, finally getting the hang of this new nt.

pimp.gif
(no pun intended)

I think the new switch to Yuku has thrown everyone off a little. I'm even going alittle coo-coo on yuku and of course I'm getting numbers like Sudoku.

eyes.gif

Anyway, it's been awhile, but I finally made another WDYWT picture. Enjoy . . .

I think the new switch to Yuku has thrown everyone off a little. I'm even going a little coo-coo on yuku and of course I'm getting numbers like Sudoku.

eyes.gif

Anyway, it's been awhile, but I finally made another WDYWT picture. Enjoy . . .

roll.gif

edit* - I just wanted to make my smiley as big as humanly possible, just because I can.

*yes, I'm bored*

Who's coppin retro 15s this weekend? I might if this ebay auction goes right and plus i gotta buy my girl some aqua i've shouldn't have wornmine in front of her
mad.gif

Ron- i saw Saw IV i pissed off jigsaw is dead
mad.gif
he madethe movie
Y'all seen those new jordan hoodies
pimp.gif

so how do u post pics on this thing

Yo Team maybe going to charlotte today, any good spots......oh yeah im going to bluetile today, they got the GUNS N' ROSES Mids in straight CRACK

^^^^^^^^^^^hahahahahahahahaahahhahah
yo poofyo 101 said QUICKSTRIKES hahahah IN COLUMBIA hahahahahaha

Quickstrikes in columbia is like tyler and ron would trade there whole collection for LA GEARS!!!!!!! hahahah LIGHT LIGHT BLINK BLINK!!!!

but yeah bro no quickstrikes in columbia

Back
Top Bottom